Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic Thread 4.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,015 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

prawnsambo wrote: »
    Classy French trolling. Rue du Brexit is a loop that takes you away from Rue Robert Schumann (one of the founders of the EU) and right back to it again. :D

That is a trolling masterclass.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭chupacabra

1e61604b1b06b032f1c46de794aaa2b8.png

Had to do a double take there for a second.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Is this the worst weekend of the year?

No rugby, no nfl, no f1. Its been about 7 weeks since my last pay day. Its cold outside but there arent Christmas lights anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

errlloyd wrote: »

No rugby, no nfl, no f1. Its been about 7 weeks since my last pay day. Its cold outside but there arent Christmas lights anymore.
    Full round of AIL. Junior 1 rugby today is you want to get a game in today....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Banner2theend

Wow! IMO this has to be the best weekend of the year, albeit its coming from a GAA fan. National Hurling and Football league gets underway, many Clare teams involved in colleges, camogie and inter-county level. Can't wait for it!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 41,084 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Kings v cheetahs

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Kings v cheetahs

Is it on tv? I'm desperate here...

• Administrators Posts: 53,439 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

No sport and a toddler who is vomiting.

My weekend is worse than yours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Zzippy wrote: »

Freeports ,1.30

• Registered Users Posts: 21,608 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Zzippy wrote: »

It's being shown on FreeSport but you can tune it in on Sky boxes I think: 11.426 V 27.5 FEC 5/6 DVB-S QPSK should be the frequency

• Advertisement

It's being shown on FreeSport but you can tune it in on Sky boxes I think: 11.426 V 27.5 FEC 5/6 DVB-S QPSK should be the frequency

"No channel found " :o

This Chinese hospital that they’re building in 6 days is actually incredible. Not the first time they’ve done this too.

Get them in to sort out the NCH.

awec wrote: »
    This Chinese hospital that they’re building in 6 days is actually incredible. Not the first time they’ve done this too.

Something to be said for prefabricated designs all the same. Same with housing etc could you imagine the cut in lead times if people were onboard with prefabbed materials and set designs/guides.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭MaybeMaybe

I saw a video on Reddit yesterday about Gutter oil. Any and all future virus outbreaks in China will come as no surprise when you hear about stuff like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭steves2

Meh China is a totally different country than here or anywhere else in the West for planning/building nevermind anything else. That chap in Kildare who's opposing Intel, if this was China they would have built it over him already. They move people out of their homes to build stuff, no planning authorities or objections allowed. I don't think we should compare ourselves to a communist country in that way, though of course the NCH is a total disaster. I don't think we'll ever know about all the problems with the NCH, there's so many layers to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

American Factory on Netflix gives a good insight in to how things work in China and what's sacrificed to achieve the end goals(basically it's any semblance of quality of life).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,015 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

I've probably watched this over twenty times at this stage.

It's just phenomenal - The precision, consistency, understated showmanship.

All to fairly unorthodox timing - MJ would write songs using drum machines, and then Sugarfoot would need to figure out how to play them on a live kit.

This comment below is probably my favourite:

"I aways thought Michael Jackson used a drum machine... I was right"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Speaking of drummer videos I've watched a lot.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

There is something very pleasurable about watching a drummer at work

• Registered Users Posts: 16,775 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

• Advertisement

Clegg wrote: »

Absolutely mental. LeBron only passed his all-time scoring record last night and then this happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,775 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

One of Kobe's daughter's was in the helicopter. She was 13.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 13,205 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

In this video playing with her dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭MOR316

Neil3030 wrote: »
    I've probably watched this over twenty times at this stage.

It's just phenomenal - The precision, consistency, understated showmanship.

All to fairly unorthodox timing - MJ would write songs using drum machines, and then Sugarfoot would need to figure out how to play them on a live kit.

This comment below is probably my favourite:

"I aways thought Michael Jackson used a drum machine... I was right"

Ricky Lawson was a pretty **** hot drummer too. Was used on the Bad tour

Where has emmet02 gone?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Where has emmet02 gone?

Is he the one with the twins?

Stheno wrote: »

The poor b@stard...

Stheno wrote: »

No I believe you're thinking of another of our esteemed posters.

• Advertisement

No I believe you're thinking of another of our esteemed posters.

I can never keep track

Is your one kid still puking?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement