Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Vaccine

Options
1858687888991»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Quiner

I'm not misunderstanding anything, I said no symptoms are a symptom.

I also said PCR testing can't confirm an active Covid infection, this is also true.

Yes, not having symptoms is a symptom, apparently. That's why you have perfectly healthy people standing in a line every day to get tested. It must be the first time in human history where perfectly healthy people have been convinced that feeling fine is a potential symptoms of a virus. Niall Boylan has been talking about this for months:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Niall_Boylan/status/1343931261736411138

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Quiner wrote: »
    I'm just saying he said the next one was coming. And then those two guys from WHO say the exact same thing. It's not the first time it's happened.

When it rains the day after the weather presenter has told us that it's going to rain tomorrow, does that mean that the Met Office is in league with this global cabal of elites who are out to control us via mind control vaccines as well?

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

As soon as I saw who was in the video I stopped watching it. I don't do RTÉ.

I have my doubts that you were alive when Dara O'Brian last worked for Rte.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Yes, not having symptoms is a symptom, apparently. That's why you have perfectly healthy people standing in a line every day to get tested. It must be the first time in human history where perfectly healthy people have been convinced that feeling fine is a potential symptoms of a virus. Niall Boylan has been talking about this for months:
    Total misrepresentation and complete nonsense.

And also nothing to do with the vaccine. You're just flinging whatever nonsense you can find on twitter.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

I'm just saying he said the next one was coming. And then those two guys from WHO say the exact same thing. It's not the first time it's happened.

No it's not the first time there's been a pandemic and it will happen again regardless of who says it will or won't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,429 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

King Mob wrote: »
    Can't do that. Vitamin D cures the corona virus. Which also doesn't exist? And also doesn't actually kill anyone?

Damn it, they have all the bases covered!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: thread has again veered widely off topic with no conspiracies being put forward in relation to the vaccine. Closing this one up

There is a dedicated Coronavirus forum for the majority of the discussion that is ongoing here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement