Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kildare GAA General Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭lillielad

Team v Longford

Aaron O'Neill

Liam Healy
    Eoghan Bateman
    Shea Ryan

Johnny Byrne
    David Hyland
    Kevin Flynn

Pascal Connell
    Liam Power

Tony Archbold
    Niall Kelly
    John Tracey

Jack Robinson
    Dan Flynn
    Neill Flynn

The half back Line and the full forward line are as good as anything out there if Neil Flynn can get back to form...Cant wait to see Jack play for the seniors.

The likes of Eoin, Mick, Fergal, Cribbin x2 Moolick, Kev Feely, possibly forgetting more we have the makings of a great team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭smelly sock

lillielad wrote: »
    Team v Longford

Aaron O'Neill

Liam Healy
    Eoghan Bateman
    Shea Ryan

Johnny Byrne
    David Hyland
    Kevin Flynn

Pascal Connell
    Liam Power

Tony Archbold
    Niall Kelly
    John Tracey

Jack Robinson
    Dan Flynn
    Neill Flynn

The half back Line and the full forward line are as good as anything out there if Neil Flynn can get back to form...Cant wait to see Jack play for the seniors.

The likes of Eoin, Mick, Fergal, Cribbin x2 Moolick, Kev Feely, possibly forgetting more we have the makings of a great team.

The midfield pair of power and connell wont be good enough to offer competition for places. I think Robinson will struggle at this level. Good to see Kevin Flynn back. Id hope that O'Neill will offer some competition for Donnellan who has gotten into a comfort zone at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

The midfield pair of power and connell wont be good enough to offer competition for places. I think Robinson will struggle at this level. Good to see Kevin Flynn back. Id hope that O'Neill will offer some competition for Donnellan who has gotten into a comfort zone at this stage.

Robinson offers far more than nash imho.. he was showing for every ball and intelligent when he got it. i thought it was a good performance for a man who has no real intercounty experience. We were missing dan flynn at ff. Nash is far too small to take on that role. Donnellan needs to be dropped, he makes at least 1 massively stupid mistake per game. Needs to be feely and luke flynn in midfield

Robinson offers far more than nash imho.. he was showing for every ball and intelligent when he got it. i thought it was a good performance for a man who has no real intercounty experience. We were missing dan flynn at ff. Nash is far too small to take on that role. Donnellan needs to be dropped, he makes at least 1 massively stupid mistake per game. Needs to be feely and luke flynn in midfield

Wouldn't disagree with most of that. I think Shane McNamara was on the panel a few years back as backup to Donnellan. Be interesting if they could get him back and offer him some league games. Obviously O'Neill could be rotated with Donnellan but I was impressed with O'Neill for Carbury out the field. Lad is a serious athlete. Luke Flynn is obviously good enough to play at midfield and is probably more mobile that Tommy Moolick but I'd say there must be a reason as to why he hasn't nailed down a place on the panel let alone the starting 15.

Wouldn't disagree with most of that. I think Shane McNamara was on the panel a few years back as backup to Donnellan. Be interesting if they could get him back and offer him some league games. Obviously O'Neill could be rotated with Donnellan but I was impressed with O'Neill for Carbury out the field. Lad is a serious athlete. Luke Flynn is obviously good enough to play at midfield and is probably more mobile that Tommy Moolick but I'd say there must be a reason as to why he hasn't nailed down a place on the panel let alone the starting 15.

First game of the season and most of the jtb men were at a teammates wedding on the friday. Luke is on the panel so be hoping to see him possibly this weekend. Aaron is flying for the club all right but he is our best option for kildare in Goals... if he doesn't go to oz. Hopefully fergal conway takes the 6 jersey this yr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Banner2theend

HT Wicklow 2-6 Kildare 1-3. Kildare have scored the last 3 points in the half though. As a Clare fan, I'm most intrigued into how the Lilywhites are getting on, with my own county set to take on the Cill Dara men in the 2nd round of Division 2 of the NFL, on February 2nd in Ennis.

Kildare have scored 1-9 without reply against Wicklow. With 10 mins left remaining in the O'Byrne Cup match against the Garden County, its

Kildare 2-9 Wicklow 2-6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,169 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Won 2-14 to 2-7 in the end. Chris Byrne and Dan Flynn with the goals. Wouldn’t be concerning ourselves too much with O’Byrne Cup lots of squad rotation and dirty conditions for football

• Advertisement

paulie21 wrote: »
    Won 2-14 to 2-7 in the end. Chris Byrne and Dan Flynn with the goals. Wouldn’t be concerning ourselves too much with O’Byrne Cup lots of squad rotation and dirty conditions for football

It was a cold day in the stand. Good to see flynn back terrorising full backs & robinson came out of his shell and showed what hes capable of!!

https://www.kildarenow.com/news/sport/507721/kildare-gaa-green-light-for-st-conleth-s-as-capital-grant-funding-announced.html

Great news. Hopefully this will get moving now. Badly needed. Nothing positive to say about Conleths.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

A decent win on Sunday without being particularly impressive some very decent performances the 2 Flynns in the forwards were impressive and some less than good performances Peter Kelly and Moolick come to mind also that miss from Fermanagh was possiblly the worst i've ever seen.

Scoundrel wrote: »
    A decent win on Sunday without being particularly impressive some very decent performances the 2 Flynns in the forwards were impressive and some less than good performances Peter Kelly and Moolick come to mind also that miss from Fermanagh was possiblly the worst i've ever seen.

The don didnt give moolick much of a chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,117 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

I imagine Barry judge wont be getting many valentines cards from any Celbridge stationery outlets over the next few weeks

To be fair ye have every reason to be angry about today, if brophey was still on the field late on he probably would have been yer go to man for an equaliser, or taken over from Adam tyrrell on frees

The one thing that stood out today about kildare is they offered us far too much respect, we could do what we wanted when we wanted, we were allowed play keep ball for nearly 4 minutes at the end of the game for example

There also seems to be a fear of shooting from the forwards in scoring positions, we have played each other a lot since 2016, today looked like the worst of them performances, Far too much reliance on Kevin Feely and not enough presence from the flynns up front

While we got the rub of the green from mr judge today he only gave us 3 frees in scoring positions, 2 of which we scored, keep an eye out for his next game, if its a division 4 game the referees assessors are punishing him if he gets another division 2 game or higher then then pat Fitzgerald was lurking around with a brown envelope.... He usually doesn't give money away that easily though :pac:

Hard luck today lads another great battle to be fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

This crop of players have good talent but not mentally tough when the chips are down. At this stage of their county careers many of the experienced lads will not acquire the grit and determination to succeed.

We have some light in the U-20s coming through so should get better as the current crop begin to fall off.

• Advertisement

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    This crop of players have good talent but not mentally tough when the chips are down. At this stage of their county careers many of the experienced lads will not acquire the grit and determination to succeed.

We have some light in the U-20s coming through so should get better as the current crop begin to fall off.

Theres a gulf in difference between u20 and senior intercounty. Small nippy corner forwards like Nash etc will seriously struggle at senior level. Out of the u20 squad i really think we might only get 3/4 lads to progress to senior.

Carrying to many players imo. Not sure if there are better in the county though. Jack Robinson isnt going to cut it at this level. Con Kavanagh also not good enough. Johnny Byrne and Peter Kelly passed it. We need to be beating Clare imo to be going up.

Carrying to many players imo. Not sure if there are better in the county though. Jack Robinson isnt going to cut it at this level. Con Kavanagh also not good enough. Johnny Byrne and Peter Kelly passed it. We need to be beating Clare imo to be going up.

I actually thought Kavanagh had a decent game. He was involved in a lot and workrate was good. A few of the experienced lads went missing v Clare. I thought Robinson's workrate was terrible. Time to let Jimmy start v Armagh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,101 ✭✭✭klairondavis

I actually thought Kavanagh had a decent game. He was involved in a lot and workrate was good. A few of the experienced lads went missing v Clare. I thought Robinson's workrate was terrible. Time to let Jimmy start v Armagh

Jimmy has hamstring trouble. That's why he is being used sparingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Pathetic disgusting disorganised cowardly many of them not fit to wear the jersey are they actually doing anything in training? They look like a rabble dragged out of the pub 20 minutes before throw in tier 2 awaits.

• Advertisement

Tier 2 championship here we come

Division 3 also. Shambolic.

JOC getting paid a fortune.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Think we need an overhaul few lads hanging in there that we should be shot of, or is there no one any better in the county.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

mightyreds wrote: »
    Think we need an overhaul few lads hanging in there that we should be shot of, or is there no one any better in the county.
    Probably better in the county alright if they only bothered looking at players from some of the smaller clubs. It seems certain mediocre players get a game because of the club that they play for , where as a decent lad from a smaller club wouldn’t have a chance of getting a look in .
    I am well aware inter county is different than club football but I am sure most people posting here would see a lot better players week in week out at club games than what’s currently in the white jersey.

dont worry we will probably end up dragging fermanagh down to division 3 with us :rolleyes: , but the kerry supporters are seriously sharp, and boy did they turn on o'connor in recent years he was involved with what has turned out to be some serious underage teams and struggled ,

i used to have an argument with a kerry supporter from o'connors club in foilemore that mike bassett could have won the 2004 all ireland had he been in charge of the kingdom :pac: he is doing nothing for kildare , the style of football is too negative for kildare

dont worry we will probably end up dragging fermanagh down to division 3 with us :rolleyes: , but the kerry supporters are seriously sharp, and boy did they turn on o'connor in recent years he was involved with what has turned out to be some serious underage teams and struggled ,

i used to have an argument with a kerry supporter from o'connors club in foilemore that mike bassett could have won the 2004 all ireland had he been in charge of the kingdom :pac: he is doing nothing for kildare , the style of football is too negative for kildare

Cian O'Neill,Jason Ryan, Geezer and JOC can't all be poor managers incapable of getting a decent performance out of players. Always seems to be an excuse and the players always absolved of responsibility.
    Unfortunately we lack any real leaders. Apart from Feely I cant see anyother lads willing to step up to the plate.

A real dog fight now to avoid the drop and i dont like the look of our lads body language or response when they go a few points behind in the second half.

I dont know if there is better in county though thats the thing. Players who have come through underage level just dont look good enough even playing for their club.

Cian O'Neill,Jason Ryan, Geezer and JOC can't all be poor managers incapable of getting a decent performance out of players. Always seems to be an excuse and the players always absolved of responsibility.
    Unfortunately we lack any real leaders. Apart from Feely I cant see anyother lads willing to step up to the plate.

A real dog fight now to avoid the drop and i dont like the look of our lads body language or response when they go a few points behind in the second half.

I dont know if there is better in county though thats the thing. Players who have come through underage level just dont look good enough even playing for their club.

a lot of counties are suffering the same fate in terms of underage , i dont think ye lack leaders ,feeley is an excellent all rounder , i still regard moolick as a top midfielder even though he is nearly finished , but playing a short passing will never suite the likes of Daniel flynn .

harr wrote: »
    Probably better in the county alright if they only bothered looking at players from some of the smaller clubs. It seems certain mediocre players get a game because of the club that they play for , where as a decent lad from a smaller club wouldn’t have a chance of getting a look in .
    I am well aware inter county is different than club football but I am sure most people posting here would see a lot better players week in week out at club games than what’s currently in the white jersey.

who are you seeing thats not in with them?. a lot of the monasterevan lads harp on about nash but i dont think hed cut it at senior intercounty.

The best players in the county are all in there bar McCormack and Dempsey who were both there last year (when we were equally as bad). As a team, they are fragile. Very hard to recall many tight games that they have seen out as a group. That game today was there for the taking going into the last fifteen minutes. Roscommon went after it with positive substitutions and ran at us. Two goals in that final quarter were their reward.

We were on top for most of the middle part of the game but the slow start made it a tough ask and then we looked to run out of steam at the end. Fitness has been an issue ever since McGahan left for Kerry. It's too easy to constantly blame management. O'Neill had good set ups with Roli and Enda Murphy and a good coach in Alan Flynn. O'Connor has one of the finest club managers in the county with him in Glavin and Bryan Murphy who knows the underage inside out.

I don't think we have enough players capable of playing at a higher level consistently and mid Division 2 is probably our true level. Some of our better players from recent years look like they are on the decline.

We need to get tyrell on as much ball as possible. Hes better than flynn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Have the players alright. They just don't have the mentality, intelligence or attitude to improve themselves. There's no way they are bad players, Leinster and AI winners galore at underage but for whatever reason they can't make the transition over to senior. I don't think JOC is the man either. Tom Cribbin? Bryan Murphy? Ross Glavin? Give me a break.

Pains me to watch Kildare these days and dreading the trip to Portlaoise next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,700 ✭✭✭thesultan

What happened to Jimmy Hyland?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭OutTheGap

thesultan wrote: »
    What happened to Jimmy Hyland?
    He came on with about 15 minutes to go against Roscommon but didn't do much.

I think it's fair to say he's finding the step up to senior inter county level a tough one. At his best, he's sharp and very accurate but he's only a small fella and not particularly quick and he gets bottled up too easily. He's not really suited to the slow, heavy pitches at this time of year.

I still think he can do damage in the summer if he got the right ball but Kildare could be playing Tier 2 football at that stage the way things are going.

Good win away. Should see us safe.

Yep should of been by a bigger margin too think heard someone in the stand say 15 wides

Good win away. Should see us safe.

Regarding the last sentence I think that my own county 's win against Cavan today might have changed that view smelly sock 're safety from div2. Huge wins for Kildare, Roscommon and Clare. Will go right down to the wire in this unpredictable of all divisions.

The difference in attitude today from the previous few matches was night and day. Bring the same fight to the next two which are both at home and we'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭OutTheGap

TG4 are showing Kildare v Meath 1997 (Leinster semi first replay) at 2.05 today. An epic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,805 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Anyone know what the league and championship format will look like this year presume they will drop the league splitting into 2.

Heard it will be 2 league games followed by 3 championship but that's about all so far.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

So lads, what do you think will happen to your championships with the restrictions likely to be extended in Kildare for another 2 weeks minimum? Will they just void the whole thing?

So lads, what do you think will happen to your championships with the restrictions likely to be extended in Kildare for another 2 weeks minimum? Will they just void the whole thing?

Yeh might have to do.

Still think though if they had any balls they would void the first round in football and re configure it. Go knock and tell teams they will be playing twice a week until the end. Why not? Why can't they do that?

Hurling could be run off it two weeks.

County championships should be played even if the GAA plough ahead with their inter-county plans. Finish it up in the depths of winter if needs be.

County championships should be played even if the GAA plough ahead with their inter-county plans. Finish it up in the depths of winter if needs be.

I'd agree KD but it doesn't need to be played that way. Let's revert proper championship football an hurling here and just go hell for leather. No reason why it can't happen either and there would be buy in too.

Next year would be an ideal time for a restructure. The only reason they brought in this crazy round-robin was they needed more games to fund the revamp of the county grounds. Realistically, that's going to be put on the back burner for at least a few years.

The number of teams in the SFC should be reduced. Sarsfields and Moorefield are way out in front and Celbridge and Athy are best of the rest by a distance. Looking at some of the recent results, it's hard to justify a 16 team SFC. Take Confey for example, league champions not so long ago and now struggling to field a team.

Clubs would be put out by regrading but they would probably be better off in the long run. IFC is always seriously competitive. Expand the number of teams in the JFC. Kerry have a Novice Championship for clubs below the Junior grade. Could be worth looking at for the smaller clubs like Ardclough, Athgarvan, Kildangan.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

What was the format before this year? Meath went with four groups of four teams. Originally it was meant to be top 2 and bottom 2 in each group going to the quarter finals and relegation playoffs respectively. Due to covid it was changed to just the top and bottom in each group meaning that there are a number of dead rubbers in the final round next weekend. Kildare's format seems quite good in comparison. Though that may be because we were stuck with the ridiculous format of three groups of 6 for years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Kildare is 4 groups. Top in quarters, 2nd and 3rd play 3rd and 2nd from another group for a shot at quarters. Bottom team into relegation semis.

Hearing they're considering finishing club championships in Kildare after Kildare are knocked out from AI Championship so you be looking at possibly December before it's all wrapped up.

Retired myself this year, glad now that I did. Don't envy lads trying to deal will this.

Lundstram wrote: »
    Kildare is 4 groups. Top in quarters, 2nd and 3rd play 3rd and 2nd from another group for a shot at quarters. Bottom team into relegation semis.

Hearing they're considering finishing club championships in Kildare after Kildare are knocked out from AI Championship so you be looking at possibly December before it's all wrapped up.

Retired myself this year, glad now that I did. Don't envy lads trying to deal will this.

Yeh gave it up myself too. Joke stuff. Go knockout and play it off asap. All about getting bums on seats and making a few grand per game. Will lads play inti december like that.

Wed 02 Sep
    2020 Manguard Plus Minor Football A Championship
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 3, Sarsfields V Naas 19:30, Referee: Henry Barrett
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 2, Clane V Kilcullen 19:45, Referee: Billy O Connell
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 1, Celbridge V St. Laurence's 20:15, Referee: Anthony Herbert
    2020 Manguard Plus Minor Football B Championship
    Venue: Robertstown, Newtown Gaels V Balyna 19:00, Referee: Colin Kearney
    Venue: Oliver Plunkett's, Oliver Plunkett's V Leixlip 19:00, Referee: Eamonn Kelly
    Venue: Sallins, Sallins V Aylmer Gaels 19:00, Referee: Matthew Redmond
    Venue: Raheens, Raheens V Kilcock 19:00, Referee: P.J. Cummins
    Venue: Moorefield, Moorefield V Carbury 19:00, Referee: Niall Colgan
    2020 Manguard Plus Minor Football C Championship
    Venue: Rathcoffey, St Edwards V Round Towers 19:00, Referee: Michael Malone
    Venue: Monasterevan, Fr.Prendegast Gaels V Suncroft GFC 19:00, Referee: Paraic Mc Givern
    Venue: Rathangan, Rathangan V Eadestown 19:00, Referee: John Knight
    2020 Manguard Plus Minor Football D Championship
    Venue: St Kevin's, St Kevin's V Milltown 19:00, Referee: Jack O Connell
    Venue: Athgarvan, Athgarvan V St Vincent’s 19:00, Referee: David Coady
    Venue: Paddy Martin Memorial Park, Ellistown V Abbey Rangers 19:00, Referee: Michael Meehan

Thu 03 Sep
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 1, Maynooth V Athy 20:15, Referee: Billy O Connell
    Venue: Naas, Naas V O'Tooles 19:00, Referee: Owen Murphy
    Venue: Celbridge, Celbridge V Confey GAA 19:00, Referee: John Mc Loughlin

Fri 04 Sep
    2020 Haven Hire Senior Hurling Championship
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 2, Confey GAA V Clane 19:30, Referee: Conor Daly
    Venue: Round Towers, Coill Dubh V Éire Óg Corra Choill 20:00, Referee: Fergus Devereux
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 1, Leixlip V Naas 20:15, Referee: Raymond Kelly
    Venue: Kilcock Main Pitch, Ardclough V Celbridge 20:15, Referee: Alan Lagrue
    2020 Pittman Traffic Intermediate Football Championship Group C
    Venue: Ballyteague, Clogherinkoe V Rathangan 19:30, Referee: Alan Archbold

Sat 05 Sep
    2020 Joe Mallon Renault Senior Football Championship Group A
    Venue: Newbridge, Castledermot V Monasterevan 14:00, Referee: Henry Barrett
    2020 Joe Mallon Renault Senior Football Championship Group B
    Venue: Newbridge, Moorefield V Maynooth18:00, Referee: Colin Kearney
    2020 Joe Mallon Renault Senior Football Championship Group C
    Venue: Newbridge, St. Laurence's GAA V Johnstownbridge 16:00, Referee: Brendan Cawley
    2020 Pittman Traffic Intermediate Football Championship Group A
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 1, Kilcullen V Straffan 14:00, Referee: Matthew Redmond
    2020 Pittman Traffic Intermediate Football Championship Group B
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 1, Sallins V Two Mile House 16:00, Referee: P.J. Cummins
    2020 Pittman Traffic Intermediate Football Championship Group D
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 1, Kilcock V Ellistown 18:00, Referee: Declan Peppard
    2020Tom Cross Transport Junior Football Championship Group A
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 1, Cappagh V Rheban 12:00, Referee: Jack O Connell

Sun 06 Sep
    2020 Joe Mallon Renault Senior Football Championship Group B
    Venue: Newbridge, Raheens V Carbury 16:00, Referee: Billy O Connell
    2020 Joe Mallon Renault Senior Football Championship Group C
    Venue: Newbridge, Sarsfields V Eadestown 18:00, Referee: Kieran Harris
    2020 Joe Mallon Renault Senior Football Championship Group D
    Venue: Newbridge, Celbridge V Round Towers 14:00, Referee: Liam Herbert
    2020 Pittman Traffic Intermediate Football Championship Group A
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 1, Suncroft GFC V Ballyteague 14:00, Referee: Conor Daly
    2020 Pittman Traffic Intermediate Football Championship Group D
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 1, Ballymore Eustace V Milltown 16:00, Referee: Niall Colgan
    2020Tom Cross Transport Junior Football Championship Group B
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 1, Grangenolvin V Robertstown 12:00, Referee: Paraic Mc Givern

Tue 08 Sep
    2020 Joe Mallon Renault Senior Football Championship Group A
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 1, Clane V Athy 20:15, Referee: David Coady
    2020 Joe Mallon Renault Senior Football Championship Group D
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 2, Naas V Confey GAA 19:30, Referee: Fergus Devereux
    2020 Pittman Traffic Intermediate Football Championship Group B
    Venue: Moorefield, Allenwood V Nurney 19:30, Referee: Owen Murphy
    2020 Pittman Traffic Intermediate Football Championship Group C
    Venue: Ballyteague, Leixlip V Rathangan 19:30, Referee: Colin Kearney
    Venue: Paddy Martin Memorial Park, Clogherinkoe V St Kevin's 19:30, Referee: Joe Dooley
    2020Tom Cross Transport Junior Football Championship Group A
    Venue: Raheens GAA, Athgarvan V Ardclough 19:30, Referee: Fintan Barrett
    Venue: Cappagh, Caragh V Rathcoffey 19:30, Referee: Killian Jones
    2020 Tom Cross Transport Junior Football Championship Group B
    Venue: Kilcullen, Ballykelly V Castlemitchell 19:30, Referee: Anthony Herbert

Wed 09 Sep
    2020 Haven Hire Intermediate Hurling Championship
    Venue: St Laurence's, St. Laurence's GAA V Maynooth 19:30, Referee: Brendan Cawley
    Venue: Naas, Naas V Moorefield 19:30, Referee: Paul Donnelly
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 3, Clane V Maynooth 19:30, Referee: Anthony Herbert
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 2, Celbridge V Sarsfields 19:45, Referee: Lee Moore
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 1, Naas V St. Laurence's GAA 20:15, Referee: Ryan Moran
    2020 Manguard Plus Minor Football B Championship
    Venue: Leixlip, Leixlip V Moorefield 19:00, Referee: Tim O Sullivan
    Venue: Carbury, Carbury V Newtown Gaels 19:00, Referee: P.J. Cummins
    Venue: Kilcock Main Pitch, Kilcock V Sallins 19:00, Referee: Thomas Smyth
    Venue: Balyna, Balyna V Oliver Plunkett's 19:00, Referee: Sham Moran
    Venue: Ballyteague, Aylmer Gaels V Raheens 19:00, Referee: Billy O Connell
    Venue: Castledermot, O'Tooles V St Edwards 19:00, Referee: Stephen Foley
    Venue: Round Towers GFC, Round Towers V Rathangan 19:00, Referee: Eoghan Fitzpatrick
    Venue: Eadestown, Eadestown V Fr.Prendegast Gaels 19:00, Referee: Paul Donnelly

Venue: Confey, Confey GAA V St Kevin's 19:00, Referee: Michael Malone
    Venue: Miltown, Milltown V Ellistown 19:00, Referee: Alan Archbold
    Venue: Ballykelly, Abbey Rangers V Athgarvan 19:00, Referee: Barry Moore

Thu 10 Sep
    2020 Haven Hire Intermediate Hurling Championship
    Venue: Leixlip, St.Columbas V Ardclough 19:30, Referee: John Mc Loughlin
    2020 Haven Hire Junior Hurling Championship
    Venue: EOCC Donore, Éire Óg Corra Choill V Clane 19:00, Referee: Killian Jones
    Venue: Sallins, Wolfe Tones V Naas 19:00, Referee: Killian Jones
    Venue: Sarsfields GAA Club, Sarsfields V Celbridge 19:30, Referee: David Coady
    Venue: Manguard Plus Hawkfield Pitch 1, Athy V Kilcullen 19:00, Referee: Paul Donnelly
    Venue: Suncroft GFC, Suncroft GFC V Naas 19:00, Referee: Henry Barrett
    Venue: Castlemitchell GFC, St Vincent’s V Celbridge 19:00, Referee: John Knight

SFC QFs

Sarsfields v Raheens
    Moorefield v JTB
    Athy v Round Towers
    Celbridge v Clane

• Advertisement
Advertisement