Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭EachSmallChime

Any one know how much the tickets cost for manchester?

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭spaceboy

Yes :D Got a standing ticket for Manchester, hope everyone gets sorted with tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

BOOM,Manchester here I come...........

Great stuff Yellow Ledbetter :D It's going to be a great gig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

Two seated, right next to the stage (wife ain't a fan of standing).

Delighted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

no luck :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,684 ✭✭✭JustinDee

Last time I saw Pearl Jam was actually when I lived in Oslo.
    Spektrum is a perfect venue for them and smack bang in the centre of town.

First saw them in Finsbury Park in 91 or 92. They were supporting The Cult, then Slane in 93 and a few times in Aussie then Norway.
    Have every studio album and single plus a good selection of the live CDs and 'bootlegs'.

Top band.

no luck :(

Keep trying for the next half hour, sometimes tickets get re released into allocation due to failed credit card checks etc

Keep trying for the next half hour, sometimes tickets get re released into allocation due to failed credit card checks etc

I put all the money on my laser, 'cause that's what I always use on ticketmaster. Unfortunately they don't accept it on ticketmaster.ie for international events. So. . . :(

Don't have they chance to get them any other way.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Got sorted for standing in Manchester too :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

Got 2 for Manchester, seating but they'll do nicely!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

second manchester date just gone on sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

have just had a couple of tickets reserved for Man 2nd night, but while I had the countdown timer up I was just working out what it would cost, and to be honest for one night and having to take time off work etc.......I just couldn't convince myself to do it - will probably regret this decision by the time I get home, but I'm hoping there's some more Euro dates announced, if I'm going to travel I don't want to spend a fortune just to hit Manchester......:(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I got there documentry dvd in the post yesterday....looking forward to watching it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭TopBombing

TopBombing wrote: »
    Got 2 for Manchester, seating but they'll do nicely!!

Got another 3 for the 2nd date in Manchester, standing this time.

Happy days!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 In_My_Tree

Got tickets for Berlin but had no luck with Oslo and Stockholm! Gutted. Any idea where to look for tickets?

I have a spare seating ticket for Stockholm, PM me if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

Anyone know if there are more standing tickets for the 2nd date in Manchester yet to go on sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

I got no tickets for anywhere! Cant wait

Anyone receive their Manchester tickets yet?

• Advertisement

Anyone receive their Manchester tickets yet?

Nope. I remember in '09 it was bloody touch & go. Got them the day I was flying out. About 45 minutes before I was heading to Shannon. :eek:

When they played Dublin and Belfast a couple of years back I got them good and early in the post.

Should have went for the ticketfast option I suppose but I like having the physical ticket for keeps afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

2 more European shows announced - any chance they might announce Ireland before the summer!

oh please oh please oh please!

When they played Dublin and Belfast a couple of years back I got them good and early in the post.

Should have went for the ticketfast option I suppose but I like having the physical ticket for keeps afterwards.

They didn't give the option to me on ticketmaster. It's what I would've done.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

Everything crossed for an Irish date to be added. If not a trip to Isle Of Wight looks on the cards!

Calendar wise, any potential Irish date would likely be a day or two before Manchester d'ye think?

I was gonna head over for a few days but I'll hold off booking flights just yet, in case Dublin gets announced.

Calendar wise, any potential Irish date would likely be a day or two before Manchester d'ye think?

Definitely - although they are staying away from Eurozone countries it seems... but ye never know :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Winnie21

Hi All,

Does anyone know if the Amsterdam ticks are already sold out or are they yet to be put on sale?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Ms. Captain M

Winnie21 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Does anyone know if the Amsterdam ticks are already sold out or are they yet to be put on sale?

Thanks

Well sold out, as you probably know by now anyway!

Decided to get tickets for 2nd date in Manchester, nose bleed seats but feck it, i'd only be raging when the time comes if I didn't get them. Now have PJ, Chilis & Stone Roses all in the space of 2 weeks :)

• Advertisement

There are more tickets for the Amsterdam show being added the odd time - keep an eye on the website (think it's ticketmaster.nl!) for them.

Advertisement