Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

they are. First n a supposed series of the vault actually opening and releasing all the shows. given away to 10c members at the PJ20 weekend and also given to the first 500people that ordered the Vs/Vitalogy set in the recent discount sale. got meself one and soon traded it.

doubtful it will happen this or even next year.

anyone want these?
    I'm never gonna frame them...prefer to trade for them but if not, €25 each or €70 for all three
    Pearl Jam Brisbane 06 Whyte - 1st
    IS.php?id=55505&t=mi
    Sorry.. It's these three
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/45270
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/45679
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/45008

Pearl Jam Melbourne 06 Whyte - 1st
    IS.php?id=56049&t=mi

Pearl Jam Sydney 06 Whyte - 1st
    IS.php?id=55504&t=mi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

david75 wrote: »
    just dont start applauding or singing! i dont care if its in yer own front room haha

in other news, the kids are twenty edit is 'out there'...and it kicks the main edits ass in a million ways...all the songs in complete form and different footage inbetween songs...including Of the earth from Dublin at the very end..

it's not a DEMON to find but OID go for it

hehe

where can you get the kids are twenty.pm me if you wouldnt mind.

Just got this from the Pit:

edit-this is actually working...just stuck in my BS cd and got access..the choice of gigs is limited and all cover songs have been removed from the setlists though.

The Ten Club CD version of Backspacer now includes bootlegs available for
    download.

Select 2 concerts out of these 10 to download via the Backspacer CD.

Berlin August 15, 2009
    Vancouver September 25, 2009
    LA October 7, 2009
    Philadelphia October 30, 2009
    Philadelphia October 31, 2009
    Boston May 17, 2010
    Cleveland May 9, 2010
    Belfast June 23 2010
    New York May 21, 2010
    Lisbon July 10, 2010

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

nice to get some boots, but hardly cracking open the vault

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Just get your fix here
    http://pearljamlive.com/

The DVD arrived today. The other discs are fool. The footage on the fans are alright is incredible. Wish it were complete songs though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 The Shelf

My fave band EVER ! first saw them in Slane in 93..
    Wish theyd come here more often !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

The DVD arrived today. The other discs are fool. The footage on the fans are alright is incredible. Wish it were complete songs though.

Would you believe I STILL haven't seen "the fans are alright" version yet? :eek: I'm definintely going to watch it this weekend! :D

it's got the best footage on the whole thing i reckon...the bit with the professor(what a tooooool!) is unneccessary! he doesnt seem to know why they didnt play Alive during the US Binaural tour...he's an ass but theres some great footage in his bit too.
    Brain of J from monkeywrench! kick ass!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

I haven't really looked into it but have I missed the boat on the Deluxe dvd with all these editions?

I really want to check 'em out but I hadn't the finances at the time and now I'm moving around the world in few months. Just wanna see them. Anyone any ideas? Or wanna organise a screening night in theirs for me? I'll bring the popcorn....

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭redmosquito85

it's got the best footage on the whole thing i reckon...the bit with the professor(what a tooooool!) is unneccessary! he doesnt seem to know why they didnt play Alive during the US Binaural tour...he's an ass but theres some great footage in his bit too.
    Brain of J from monkeywrench! kick ass!

The professor is the only annoying part over the three discs, how that was let on is beyond me!
    I wanted to see the first "It's OK" from Virginia Beach for years, you could feel the emotion on the boot and now seeing its is great.

They're on their way back to Europe it seems

"A little birdie tweeted us to say "we should have our Ten Club memberships & addresses up to date by the 5th of December." Then he flew away tweeting something that we thought sounded like, "Cheerio, Auf Wiedersehen, Farvel…"

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭glorified g

Was just about to mention the Europe thing! Here is a link to the story http://grungereport.net/?p=8906. Everything crossed Ireland is one of the dates if its true!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,227 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Im of the assumption that Rock im Park will be announcing tomorrow....please be the mighty PJ.

The guy who runs isle of wight tweeted about PJ doing an exciting big announcement tomorrow, so IoW looks likely at least

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 The Shelf

OH please let it be Slane !!!!! Wud be UNREAL !!! they are at their best outdoors, and not in that glorified shed The new Point (Refuse to call it *2)
    TEN CLUB ??? i have been a member, and all ive got was a Record and a magazine about 2 months ago... Is it of any use re tickets ? etc..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

IoW doesn't sell day tickets - just letting you know.

What do ye reckon about another Irish show? I reckon they aren't pushed about coming back, although another start-of-Euro-tour pishup here would be epic :D

Rock Am Ring could be a possibility - would they do Wuhlheide again so soon after the last run of shows there?

someone pointed out that the farwell i different languages all mean goodbye...goodbye is an ev solo song..

could well be an ev tour..

as to wulheide, i think theyll always be happy to goback but im hearing its indoor arenas in cologne and berlin theyre doing..you wouldnt know what to bebelieving but well find out today anyways i spose.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

What time is this announcement due at?

• Advertisement

They didn't mention a time - could be next week for all we know :rolleyes:

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

F5

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

Probably won't be any announcement for a few days at least. I think they just tweet so that people can renew their subs to ten club if they need to as their is usually a cut off date that allows them to purchase tickets by, which in this case is obviously today. Rumors are not looking good for a show in Ireland.

Manchester, arras, Amsterdam, isle of wight, werchter, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen 20th June - July 10th Oh and berlin 4th July

more to be added.

Anything about Australia.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

There is nothing on pearljam.com yet - where you getting the tour details?

NothingMan wrote: »
    Anything about Australia.... :(

Not a hope. They'll tour there when you decide to come home :D

jenizzle wrote: »
    Not a hope. They'll tour there when you decide to come home :D

Don't be mean. They better play Oz, and if they do I'll be there with my cork strewn hat and I'll get there via kangaroo pouch, which I am led to believe is standard in Australia.

very very reliable sources from inside the camp..
    im hearing theres more to be announced...im not hopeful but we'll see.

• Advertisement

Manchester 20.06.12
    Isle of Wight 23.06.12
    Werchter 28.06.12
    Arras 29.06.12
    Amsterdam 01.-03.07.12
    ... Berlin 04.07.12
    Stockholm 06.-08.07.12
    Oslo 09.07.12
    Copenhagen 10.07.12

Advertisement