Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭redmosquito85

david75 wrote: »
    Manchester 20.06.12
    Isle of Wight 23.06.12
    Werchter 28.06.12
    Arras 29.06.12
    Amsterdam 01.-03.07.12
    ... Berlin 04.07.12
    Stockholm 06.-08.07.12
    Oslo 09.07.12
    Copenhagen 10.07.12

Interesting if true, there's definitely a few shows worth hitting there, Scandinavia has long been due some shows!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I've always wanted to head to Norway and Sweden - didn't see much of Copenhagen the last time I was there either. That'd do me nicely!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭spaceboy

It's official!!! No Irish dates as expected !

http://www.pearljam.com/news/pearl-jam-2012-europeanuk-tour

Well Manchester is a definite for me (ticket presuming!), and now debating about doing the Isle of White festival and Amsterdam, or maybe Berlin through Copenhagen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Well Manchester is a definite for me (ticket presuming!), and now debating about doing the Isle of White festival and Amsterdam, or maybe Berlin through Copenhagen

I'm thinking Manchester & Berlin personally! And anywhere else ryanair flys to! :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Berlin will be a likely destination. Last resort I guess would be a Friday ticket to Rock Werchter

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 616 ✭✭✭pearljamfan

Totally gutted :-( its next to impossible for me to travel to see them. Why would they skip here?? I knew having kids would ruin my life dammit!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Fi H

hummmm I wondering will they end up on the bill for Sonisphere....i see they arent playing anywhere on 6th or 8th!!

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

MEN for me,tickets permitting. I wound'nt totally give up on an Irish date either tbh,stranger things have happened

• Registered Users Posts: 21,216 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Listening to last Irish show...be rude not to see them somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

Anyone know what time the Manchester tickets will go on sale on the 16th?
    I don't have an active TenClub membership so can't get pre sale tickets.

It's not listed on the livenation.co.uk site for some reason

I shall be going to Norway and Sweden, and probably Manchester too :D Sad they're not playing Wuhlheide in Berlin, as it's a fantastic venue, so I may not go there this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Ah man I've never seen PJ live. I've got to go to one of these. Amsterdam or Berlin maybe. How fast might these tickets sell? I won't be able to get one for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Shryke wrote: »
    Ah man I've never seen PJ live. I've got to go to one of these. Amsterdam or Berlin maybe. How fast might these tickets sell? I won't be able to get one for a while.

FAST

Dublin last year was around the 6 minute mark.

That being said check every week as tickets are returned due to credit card bounces and extra allocations.

6 of my mates got tickets on ticketmaster about a month before the show.

Anyone know what time the Manchester tickets will go on sale on the 16th?
    I don't have an active TenClub membership so can't get pre sale tickets.

It's not listed on the livenation.co.uk site for some reason

9 am afaik

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

anyone need PJ/EV posters?
    we're trading these
    http://www.expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=33418

Well so much for Crowdsurge being used as a solution for the previous ticketing nightmares! Absolute cluster**** over there now, managed to get manchester an hour ago, not budging for me since!
    Anyone else going for tix today, any joy?

Havin' a nightmare !! I have the tickets in my cart but it won't let me checkout :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

Presume that's the 10c presale you are talking about?

I'll be buying with the plebs on Friday morning.

Looks like I'll be doing the same now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭finhex

MESSAGE TO PEARL JAM FANS FROM CROWDSURGE

Unfortunately, due to issues beyond our control, we have experienced technical issues with the presale.

In order to best serve members of the Ten Club, we are going to take presales offline for now, and return to members shortly with an alternate way of providing presale ticket access. We will give advance notice with details of when the presale will resume via email and website.

If you have already successfully purchased tickets, your ticket order is complete and you do not have to await further instructions."

Managed to get Amsterdam aswell before things got shut down, so that is my dealing with crowdsurge done, all that's left to get now is isle of white

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Got the two I wanted, Berlin and Copenhagen.

Was going to give up but a colleague was beside me and she told me to try it once again, so I did and I was able to buy them!

Got tickets for Stockholm :D Just hope I can nab some standing tickets for Manchester in tomorrow's Public sale, not feeling too optimistic about my chances though!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

spaceboy wrote: »
    Got tickets for Stockholm :D Just hope I can nab some standing tickets for Manchester in tomorrow's Public sale, not feeling too optimistic about my chances though!!

Where will u try and get them ticket master uk is it?

Not overly confident about getting Manchester tix myself in the morning but try I shall,and no work will I do til I get them!!!

crazygeryy wrote: »
    Where will u try and get them ticket master uk is it?

Yeah, I'm going to try ticketmaster UK! I tried Livenation pre-sale this morning, did'nt get a sniff of any tickets. Best of luck to anyone trying to get tickets tomorrow, hope we all get the tickets we want.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Fi H

I've heard that it can be easier going though a different ticketmaster site than the country the gig is on in! so going through the irish site might be a better bet as the uk one might be overloaded!

Best of luck to everyone on their ticket quest today,hopefully we can all report back later with success stories!!!

• Advertisement

I have a ticket for Oslo, and I'm logged in and ready to go for Manchester :D I'll hunt down a Stockholm ticket and all will be good in the world :D

Advertisement