Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭spaceboy

Only getting the chance to post now. Went to the 2 Berlin shows & Stockholm. Fantastic gigs, the Stockholm gig was really fantastic, the band & Eddie in particular ,where in great form. Met some really cool fellow Pearl Jam fans from all parts of the world. Bumped into an Italian couple in Berlin airport, who I met at the Dublin & Belfast gigs in 2010, turns out they where on the same flight as me to Stockholm, in the seats in front of me, it's a small world :)
    The PJ community really is amazing & unique, lots of cool people who share the same passion & love for Pearl Jam. Also Berlin & Stockholm are both cool cities. Looking forward to the Eddie solos shows in London at the end of the month. Viva Pearl Jam :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,216 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

For anyone who hasn't seen, Brad are coming to Europe. Prob won't make it to any gigs, but hopefully its pre-cursor to a Pearl Jam festival tour.

photo.php?fbid=4176038032231&set=pcb.4176039392265&type=1&relevant_count=3&ref=nf

A mug I got made for me.

Hopefully it shows up!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Mushy wrote: »
    photo.php?fbid=4176038032231&set=pcb.4176039392265&type=1&relevant_count=3&ref=nf

A mug I got made for me.

Hopefully it shows up!

nope cant see it.then again im not on face book. could u post it another way?

• Advertisement

crazygeryy wrote: »
    nope cant see it.then again im not on face book. could u post it another way?

If I knew how, then yes. I only have mobile internet, so could be that.

DSC_0004_1.jpg

DSC_0003_1.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

OK got them. But a bit big. Can a mod resize maybe? I've no idea how to.

the stuff you can find on you tube is pure gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7n01Kpm2Eo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

Apparently Glen & Eddie have recorded some songs together, which they plan on polishing up and releasing later in the year. Could be great.

http://www.au.timeout.com/sydney/music/features/11754/glen-hansard

• Advertisement

DoubleD wrote: »
    Apparently Glen & Eddie have recorded some songs together, which they plan on polishing up and releasing later in the year. Could be great.

http://www.au.timeout.com/sydney/music/features/11754/glen-hansard

and do a tour of Ireland with the songs.wish the two of them would do even one gig here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Yeah they should come play 5 nights in the Omympia together. Get Lisa Hannigan in on it too sure :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Yeah they should come play 5 nights in the Omympia together. Get Lisa Hannigan in on it too sure :)
    that would be AWESOME..Eddie Vedder in the Olympia could never be topped:pac:..well only if they played on the 23rd December and Eddie did the Karaoke session with Bono,Glen and Sinead on Grafton Street on the 24th..just throwin it out there!!

Ye never know :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

david75 wrote: »

Nice. Distortion on the acoustic! Not a big fan of Glan Hansard, but this is good.

score :)
    3E0B2580-2687-485E-B451-7EDF1DB2C852-4190-000002BE28266803.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

A rather sweet looking collection!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

This just reminded me I lost my McCreedy Backspacer Pick :(.

Also... Bump, just cos.

Any rumours or leaks for dates of the US tour this year? Or when itll be announced?

• Advertisement

I heard oct-dec kicking off in Pittsburgh.

If Vegas happens, im going. Heading over anyway, but will make sure theres an overlap alright.

It's down south though. But with any luck they'll go. Saw them in Vegas in 03 in the MGM. it's in my top 10 PJ gigs :)

Some form of relatively near flight could be done...screw Vegas for a night if PJ are there.

Well San Diego/la/SF are just an hour or two on a plane. It can be done. No idea when they're announcing but it will be before the wrigley show. I hope?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭yllw.ldbttr

Extreme long shot, but does anyone have their ticket stub from Manchester last year, night one?

I'm only getting around to framing the poster now and I can't find my ticket stub. Anyone have one they dont want, would be happy to pay you going rate?

I was at both nights I might have them still somewhere. Mail you if I find them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

crazygeryy wrote: »
    and do a tour of Ireland with the songs.wish the two of them would do even one gig here.

Any chance of this happening do you reckon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I just realised I've been listening to pearl jam for 20 years :eek:

.... god I feel old now :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

My mates ran into glen hansard in whelans last week. Wish I had been there to badger him about getting Eddie to come here!

Advertisement