Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Today I ordered

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

TinCool wrote:
    No more splurging now for several months.

Hmmmmm......:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Hmmmmm......:)

Haha, we'll that's the intention. Got to stop reading vaping forums!!!

TinCool wrote:
    Haha, we'll that's the intention. Got to stop reading vaping forums!!!

Vaping groups are more addictive than nicotine I find,no matter how hard I try to stay away I always end up going back and joining even more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

Yeah I went a bit crazy too, well a lot crazy. Now for the long, long wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

TinCool wrote: »
    Bought a **** tonne of stuff over Christmas.

1. A second eleaf invoke from fasttech
    2. Two 18650 batteries from Torchy for the above
    3. A baby pico from ebay for stealth vaping
    4. Coppervape DVARW 16mm MTL RTA tank for above from fasttech
    5. A 2nd naturevape true MTL tank for #1 above from naturevape
    6. A free Juul starter pack. Probably end up at back of drawer once I've used all the pods
    7. 200mls of juice from primevape when they were running 50% discount
    8. Atto mechanical mod with a couple of spare chips from fasttech

No more splurging now for several months.

Mind me asking, where or how did you get the free jul?
    Thanks
    Conor

• Advertisement

conjon wrote: »
    Mind me asking, where or how did you get the free jul?
    Thanks
    Conor

It was. £20 discount promotion thing they ran for a couple of days over Christmas. Meant you could order the starter pack for £19.99 and get it for nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

I am waiting on this
    https://www.fasttech.com/products/9646508

I lose my vape ten times a day. I actually had to empty out the washing machine mid cycle because I thought I had shoved it in there by mistake.

This hopefully will be seen sitting on the table or mixed up with the washing, if only I could find a stick on tracker.......

Two tiny 18650 mods. The Atto in the pics is in 18350 mode.

Vapeasy Mini B and OFRF Gear RTA.

Atto Mech and Vario RTA.

18650 for size comparison.

20190115-135001.jpg

20190115-141336.jpg

20190115-165931.jpg

S30 Nano and Dwarv mtl.
    20190115-171929.jpg

Vapeasy Mini B and OFRF Gear RTA.

Just ordered the Gear also, loved the Sigelei Moonshot and this reminds me off it in size, looks a little easier to coil and wick also.

Just ordered the Gear also, loved the Sigelei Moonshot and this reminds me off it in size, looks a little easier to coil and wick also.

It's a great little tank and I mean LITTLE. Vape is very good, but it guzzles juice extremely quickly. Quite the looker too, even with bubble glass.

• Advertisement

20190115-165931.jpg

You need to clean those nails ;)

You need to clean those nails ;)

Ha yeah man. Was out weeding earlier lol.

What's the black mod? Looks cool. I'm waiting on a coppervape dvarw 16mm tank. Still sitting in some china postal office since 10th.

What's the black mod? Looks cool. I'm waiting on a coppervape dvarw 16mm tank. Still sitting in some china postal office since 10th.

It's an S30 Nano, but they can be hard come by these days. It has 1800mah (1600ish really).

White Evolve plus xl and doggy rta.
    Gold Evolve plus xl and Dwarv rta.

The white glows in the dark lol.

20190116-144045.jpg

Nice. Live small mods. That kind of size is right up my street.

Nice. Live small mods. That kind of size is right up my street.

I am always looking for stealth vapes and style wise, tube mods have always looked way cooler to me.

Those Yocan batteries are cheap as chips too. Think I paid less than €8 each. 1400mah is decent for 3 or 4 hours on mtl builds, so perfect for when I'm out and about.

My hope is for a below 82mm regulated 18650 tube mod. I think this could be the year :D

I am always looking for stealth vapes and style wise, tube mods have always looked way cooler to me.

Those Yocan batteries are cheap as chips too. Think I paid less than €8 each. 1400mah is decent for 3 or 4 hours on mtl builds, so perfect for when I'm out and about.

My hope is for a below 82mm regulated 18650 tube mod. I think this could be the year :D

Where'd you get them at that price?

Where'd you get them at that price?

I buy near everything from fasttech, they had a 15% off recently. I think the regular price is €9ish. Still cheap.

I'm gonna buy a few more as I'd imagine the button failing with time is a possibility. Nice to have spares.

Also little batteries like these are near impossible to find later after release, so I always grab a few.

What postal method do you choose as you cannot use epacket for batteries?

• Advertisement

What postal method do you choose as you cannot use epacket for batteries?

Registered Airmail via Hong Kong Post

Yesterday, Vsticking VK530 from Cigabuy, lightning sale E44. Gone back up to E70 at present.

OBS Cube mtl kit.

The tank is very good, but I prefer my Berserkers and primes.

The mod is really nice and smaller than I expected. 10/10

9684265-1.jpg

Looks nice all right. Lad in work has one. Very solid with a great fire button. A bit too chunky for my liking though. Did you get your Atto yet?

Looks nice all right. Lad in work has one. Very solid with a great fire button. A bit too chunky for my liking though. Did you get your Atto yet?

Got my 2nd atto today. Hard to beat that quality and style for less that €15. Bought a half dozen spare chips too.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭All My Stars Aligned

Ordered a SX Mini SL Class, now just need to sell the Paranormal to pay for it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

OBS Cube mtl kit.

The tank is very good, but I prefer my Berserkers and primes.

The mod is really nice and smaller than I expected. 10/10

I'm considering this for my next purchase. Do you find that topflow brings anything different besides better leak prevention?

I'm considering this for my next purchase. Do you find that topflow brings anything different besides better leak prevention?

Haven't used it much to give a fair assessment. The taste and throat hit are very nice. Very easy to build etc. I use Berserker and prime mostly and those things never leak a drop. It has been solid so far, but the 2ml capacity means it won't be my all day tank.

Really only wanted the mod, but I got the kit for an extra €5. It is a very good tank for sure.

Ordered a SX Mini SL Class, now just need to sell the Paranormal to pay for it!!

Really wanted one, but it's height and bulk is putting me off. I may grab it anyway. We'll see.

• Advertisement

Really wanted one, but it's height and bulk is putting me off. I may grab it anyway. We'll see.

I love the YiHi chips for temp control so I can live with the size of it. It will take 21700 so I guess it's going to be a bigger mod then most.

No doubt it will be awesome. It is perfect to me style wise. Just a tad bigger than I'd like. It is pretty small considering it does take a 21700. Only other that is shorter that comes to mind is the Joyetech espion solo 80W, which while a fantastic mod, visually it doesn't float my boat.

Lovely little set-up.

20190121-163931.jpg

Nails are looking good :P

Nails are looking good :P

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Toromo

Ordered simple "Just Vape" Kit today cause I'm a starter... Seemed like a good deal... I just want to go for quality and reliability for now, no leaks and stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

4 x 18350 / 2 x Beserker Mini.

Time to dig the Stingrays back out for Stealth vaping on nights out.
    "Acceptance" of vaping seems to have dropped over the last year.

Still have my 4Nine mod that I used to use all the time. Smallest 18350 mod I have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Bloody vaping just progresses too fast.

I started about 6 years ago and am still pretty much vaping what I always have and still using iSticks and Kayfun RBA's.

From time to time I want to 'git current' but I often get discouraged. Well, i'm going to have to learn now as my hardware is finally on the way out, the mods at least.

But the creeping changes in vaping... After RBA's
    .. things seem to have taken a turn towards momentum with RDA's and dripping and that was never my bag. With this came the super high VG, low nic craze and I switched off from there as I seem to have a difficulty with high VG liquids (I seem to only tolerate 40/60 or 50/50 mixes).

It can be hard to find liquid now too, as it all caters for dripping, or for high wattage vaping. I build my coils around 1.2 and vape at 8 odd watts. So low nic liquid is out too (I prefer around 10mg) and the calculus for the nic shots thing never seems to make sense.

I really like the look of the OBS Cube mtl kit mentioned above and so was just looking into that there and now I see they are talking about nic salt. Wtf is this now?! I have some research to do.

Anyone reccomend any newer websites? Ive mostly been using the old favourites like TheBestShop, e-smoke ireland etc.

J Mysterio wrote:
    I really like the look of the OBS Cube mtl kit mentioned above and so was just looking into that there and now I see they are talking about nic salt. Wtf is this now?! I have some research to do.

Nicotine salts are basically Freebase(standard) nicotine with the PH level reduced. The PH level in standard nic gives the throat hit, higher the PH the harsher it is on the throat.
    Nic salts give a smoother throat hit as a result of a much lower PH level,meaning you can vape a juice containing nic salts with a much higher per centage of nicotine without the harshness on the throat. Nic salts are also absorbed into your system much quicker but there is the danger of nicotine overdose as it is a much easier juice to vape with a high nic content.
    I think 20mg is the max available in this part of the world but I believe 50mg is available in the States.
    Personally it's not for me, I stick to freebase,3mg for DL and 9 or 12mg for MTL.

J Mysterio wrote:
    I started about 6 years ago and am still pretty much vaping what I always have and still using iSticks and Kayfun RBA's.

With regards to tanks, I would highly recommend 2 that I use constantly. Vapefly Galaxies rta and EHpro True rta. Both single coil, excellent for flavour, wide range of air flow options to suit your style of vaping, airy or a tighter draw.
    Mods, hard to beat the Pico from Eleaf or if you want to stay with built in battery then check out the Aspire Zelos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Thanks a lot for the help Dr Bill!

Just wondering are there any websites you might reccomend RE where I might pick up the aforementioned?

Ive just had a look through most of the Irish shops and am somewhat surprised that the mod selection still seems pretty basic and the iStick still seems one of the better choices.

Trying to find the OBS Cube too but looks like it may have to be Fasttech for that? I'm not to keen to wait two months for whatever I might plump for.

Wouldn't advise ordering anything from China atm, they're shut down till basically the end of the month for New Year!! After that you could use the epacket option from Fastech, usually delivered within10 days.
    Other good options are Greyhaze and Ecigone,both very reliable online UK based stores.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Thanks a lot for the help Dr Bill!

Just wondering are there any websites you might reccomend RE where I might pick up the aforementioned?

Ive just had a look through most of the Irish shops and am somewhat surprised that the mod selection still seems pretty basic and the iStick still seems one of the better choices.

Trying to find the OBS Cube too but looks like it may have to be Fasttech for that? I'm not to keen to wait two months for whatever I might plump for.

I'm starting to sound like the Cigabuy rep. You'll get the cube mod on Cigabuy shipped from within Europe, so you'll have it quicker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

I'm starting to sound like the Cigabuy rep. You'll get the cube mod on Cigabuy shipped from within Europe, so you'll have it quicker.

How do you select european warehouse. Every item ive ever clicked on says location china and cant see how to change it

How do you select european warehouse. Every item ive ever clicked on says location china and cant see how to change it

Under categories, EU direct is the final option. They ship from Germany, some bits from the UK. I had an order from Jan 22nd arrive yesterday from China.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Under categories, EU direct is the final option. They ship from Germany, some bits from the UK. I had an order from Jan 22nd arrive yesterday from China.

Yeah at main menu i select categories and eu direct but says no matched results. Im probably being stupid lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

Yeah at main menu i select categories and eu direct but says no matched results. Im probably being stupid lol

On the main page, click the last tab that says Europe Express. It doesn't have as many options though, so maybe that's why you're finding nothing if searching for something specific. Just click the tab and browse through the available items.

https://m.cigabuy.com/product/list/euexpress

https://m.cigabuy.com/product/list/category/177

Hmmm, not sure if I like it or not.
    Mod itself if very nice looking, but seems to be a bit bulkier than it needed to be. The menu is a bit messy, I much prefer the DNA chips, but I have had zero performance issues to be fair with the SL.

Also I find it hard to find an atty that looks right on it.

20190221-153959.jpg

Hmmm, not sure if I like it or not.
    Mod itself if very nice looking, but seems to be a bit bulkier than it needed to be. The menu is a bit messy, I much prefer the DNA chips, but I have had zero performance issues to be fair with the SL.

Also I find it hard to find an atty that looks right on it.

I love YiHi chips but am finding the SL a little awkward myself too. It just doesn't fell very comfortable to use.

• Advertisement
Advertisement