Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to spend excess Credit [Vodafone&Three on Android + iOS]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭Mav11

If you remember back to when you originally registered the first time, the same thing happened, needed to wait till the next day for it to complete

Even said it on the website

Not sure why anyone would need to re reg though

I managed to re reg and get in after huge hassle yesterday. Gone again today. There are a few threads over in mobiles on it.

Seems to be giving everyone brain damage:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Try changing web browsers. I was getting an "error 400" after signing in on opera browser but changed to chrome and can log in fine now

Went through the re-reg earlier today, but it wouldn't let me log on directly afterwards. Started working fine a few hours later.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Just changed over there and it went fine using Chrome.
    Looking at the acc balance there seems to be an expiring date on the credit now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Looking at the acc balance there seems to be an expiring date on the credit now.

I can't believe it only works in Chrome!
    What a bunch of brain dead mooks! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

If you remember back to when you originally registered the first time, the same thing happened, needed to wait till the next day for it to complete

The reason for the re-registering is because we are all being migrated to a new My3 platform which uses one's email address as username rather than one's mobile number.

In my case, ever since I was migrated, when I try logging in, I get the 'incorrect password' message. I just keep attempting to log in with the same details and generally after the fourth or fifth attempt it miraculously logs me in.

The reason for the re-registering is because we are all being migrated to a new My3 platform which uses one's email address as username rather than one's mobile number.

In my case, ever since I was migrated, when I try logging in, I get the 'incorrect password' message. I just keep attempting to log in with the same details and generally after the fourth or fifth attempt it miraculously logs me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭the.red.baron

Quackster wrote: »

yeah they could have just used your number on the new platform, pretty sure I put in an email when registering on the old one too, which wasn't a long time ago

so no real reason to make everyone re-reg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭the.red.baron

I agree you keep tryin the same username and password and you eventually get in, thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

hmm mine still says "Expiring 6th Mar 2040" ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭GinSoaked

Quackster wrote: »

I've noticed some "strange" stuff with the new login. If I login from a computer on another network it logs in fine with the email address and password, but if I'm connected to the three network (or should I say tree network because its run by planks) and connect with a computer it won't connect until I change the window size to that of a phone.

OK so I'm using all you can eat data in a mobile broadband device with a phone SIM, its worked for years and years but the My3 webpage code checking your screen size is a bit daft especially as the code checks if you are on a three connection or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,422 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Makes no odds for me, can't login irrespective of browser, application, operating system, hardware, prayers, curses or conversations with 3 themselves. The level of service provided here is pathetic and I fear for my balance after my 28 days expire next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Hmm. Vodafone just added another 65 euro to my PAYG account for no reason!

mrcheez wrote: »
    hmm mine still says "Expiring 6th Mar 2040" ?

That's because you're on an ex-O2 plan. Different rules have always applied to credit expiry on these plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

This link worked for me on Firefox, Opera & Chrome browsers (all on android) in incognito tab with email address as username...

https://www.three.ie/my3/customer360.html

If it fails on that link then try this one straight after...

login.three.ie

Their new system is just too unstable, they must have bought it off the same Arthur Daley who sold the player to RTE.

Ten Pin wrote: »
    This link worked for me on Firefox, Opera & Chrome browsers (all on android) in incognito tab with email address as username...

https://www.three.ie/my3/customer360.html

If it fails on that link then try this one straight after...

login.three.ie

Their new system is just too unstable, they must have bought it off the same Arthur Daley who sold the player to RTE.

Not for me it doesn't. Another 6 rejections. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

It works for me but the email address seems to be case sensitive

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭msmx5

GinSoaked wrote: »
    .....the three network (or should I say tree network because its run by planks)....

:-) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭DopeTech

....the three network (or should I say tree network because its run by planks)

Damn country is littered with their masts.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭msmx5

.....the three network (or should I say tree network because its run by planks)....

:-) :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Lauralynn are really down on funding this year

Send LAURALYNN to 50300 to donate €4

It's the weekend, which means that the three website must be down.
    Quelle surprise !

They aren't even bothered about telling us by text anymore.

Just fired off a few more charity texts. No sense in letting three at my credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

I'm waiting since Tuesday for someone to facebook message about 20 euro magically gone

Took three hours to reply on the app, but obviously I had long closed it and didn't get to talk to them

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

jeffk wrote: »
    I'm waiting since Tuesday for someone to facebook message about 20 euro magically gone

Took three hours to reply on the app, but obviously I had long closed it and didn't get to talk to them

I've about 40 euro credit gone since last week and nobody could tell me why. I had to submit a request to get a usage report but still waiting on it

• Registered Users Posts: 18,907 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

Funnily enough I've noticed €20 credit missing this week too.

I also have a failed Play Store transaction for €10. I got on to Google about the it and they said it wasn't processed on their end and I should get the credit back in a few days from Three but it never came back.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,637 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Star Wars Rise of Skywalker on Disney Plus next Monday for May 4th.

Damn that was quick!

This and Shudder have been outstanding use of credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭davegilly

Can you pay for Irish Times sub with Vodafone credit anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

davegilly wrote: »
    Can you pay for Irish Times sub with Vodafone credit anyone know?

No I don’t think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Tazz T

No I don’t think so.

You can, but you can only use it on Android. You don't get PC access.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Tazz T

No I don’t think so.

You can, but you can only use it on Android. You don't get PC access. I had it and cancelled for this reason.

Advertisement