Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to spend excess Credit [Vodafone&Three on Android + iOS]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Just ask 3 where it's gone, email or chat.
    Finally got through to someone after many ignored email and social queries. 2hour queue waiting on chat, but they've told me it was a charge for going over my data allowance. Of course none of that info appears on billing when I log into the My3 Webpage because of the system migration. Apparently between the hours of 8:37 and 10:49am on April 13th I incurred excess data charges to the value of €100 :eek:

So excess credit looks to be safe going forward for pre-existing customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭thebo

DeWitt wrote: »
    Finally got through to someone after many ignored email and social queries. 2hour queue waiting on chat, but they've told me it was a charge for going over my data allowance. Of course none of that info appears on billing when I log into the My3 Webpage because of the system migration. Apparently between the hours of 8:37 and 10:49am on April 13th I incurred excess data charges to the value of €100 :eek:

Was your all your can eat data expired when this happened? Or did you forget to top up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

DeWitt wrote: »

What plan are you on?

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭NinetyForNone

Well it's €1.01 per MB out of bundle ...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,564 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I selected 3 Billing for Disney+ and just started the 7 day trial, in my account settings it says I'm paying by "Google Pay subscription," is this what it should say? Haven't done this before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,760 ✭✭✭DopeTech

I selected 3 Billing for Disney+ and just started the 7 day trial, in my account settings it says I'm paying by "Google Pay subscription," is this what it should say? Haven't done this before.

Yes, in the text/email you receive it will tell you when first payment will come out. Also if you go to subscriptions in the play store it'll tell you that you are not getting charged until whichever date (this day next week)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,564 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

DopeTech wrote: »
    Yes, in the text/email you receive it will tell you when first payment will come out. Also if you go to subscriptions in the play store it'll tell you that you are not getting charged until whichever date (this day next week)

Got it, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

On Vodafone, have 50 credit added to my account, trying to find out a charity I can donate it all to, instead of 4 euro at a time etc, any recommendations. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

rizzee wrote: »
    On Vodafone, have 50 credit added to my account, trying to find out a charity I can donate it all to, instead of 4 euro at a time etc, any recommendations. Thanks

Can't say I've seen a text number for more than 4 euro to be honest. Hit them with 12 messages sure

Can't say I've seen a text number for more than 4 euro to be honest. Hit them with 12 messages sure

3 in a 24 hr period, wanted to see if there was an easier way to do it all at once. No worries. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,631 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

3 in a 24 hr period, wanted to see if there was an easier way to do it all at once. No worries. Thanks

What's the rush? Lots of time these days :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

mrcheez wrote: »

Speak for yourself

#sadfacestillworkinginakip

mrcheez wrote: »

Vodafone accidentally added it to my account, would like to give it away before they notice it :)

Anyway, 12 euro to Alone last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Vodafone accidentally added it to my account, would like to give it away before they notice it :)

Let's hope they don't come back looking for it later on.

I'll take the risk

• Registered Users Posts: 13,631 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Very noble! I would have just splurged on movies/games :pac:

Has anyone tried paying for access to the F1 TV app via carrier billing?

Has anyone tried paying for access to the F1 TV app via carrier billing?

It definitely gives the option, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,760 ✭✭✭DopeTech

My wife has had Spotify premium for free courtesy of Vodafone since last October when she moved to gomo. They never cancelled it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

My YouTube renewal came in the middle of Threes upgrade. Now that it should be over I still can't select 3 billing to pay for the renewal. I've removed my second sim card, restarted the phone and ensured I was on the mobile network when doing it but none of this appears to have worked. The 3 icon is there but it just says unavailable. same thing happens when I go into the Play Store. Anyone else having this problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Thar_Cian

Whenever I had an issue with the payment method showing as unavailable, I removed it from my account and then added it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Thar_Cian wrote: »
    Whenever I had an issue with the payment method showing as unavailable, I removed it from my account and then added it again.

Yeah that seems to have worked but they did charge me for a month on my card as I had to select a different pay method to remove it from my account.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Has anyone been able to login to my3 since the upgrade? I migrated to the new app, set up password, try to login and says wrong password?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Has anyone been able to login to my3 since the upgrade? I migrated to the new app, set up password, try to login and says wrong password?

It's a disaster. Its not clear on the site at all.

I had to reregister setting up an e-mail address to log in instead of my phone number.

Cant find the link I used, but as far as i remember after I tried logging in with my number on the website, I had to click through a few sliding noticed within the page before it let me reregister

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Blacktie. wrote: »
    My YouTube renewal came in the middle of Threes upgrade. Now that it should be over I still can't select 3 billing to pay for the renewal. I've removed my second sim card, restarted the phone and ensured I was on the mobile network when doing it but none of this appears to have worked. The 3 icon is there but it just says unavailable. same thing happens when I go into the Play Store. Anyone else having this problem?

Yeah, having the same thing with Stadia.
    But only Stadia, from what I've tried.
    Was still able to sign up for Disney+ after it broke with Stadia.
    I don't know the resolution, unfortunately!
    It might be to do with 3's migrations, but now after they migrated me, I'm still not able to sign-in due to fúcking maintenance again earlier today.
    Now it's telling me my new username and passwords are incorrect, even though they aren't.

Absolute useless shower of wankbags :mad:

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Yeah, having the same thing with Stadia.
    But only Stadia, from what I've tried.
    Was still able to sign up for Disney+ after it broke with Stadia.
    I don't know the resolution, unfortunately!
    It might be to do with 3's migrations, but now after they migrated me, I'm still not able to sign-in due to fúcking maintenance again earlier today.
    Now it's telling me my new username and passwords are incorrect, even though they aren't.

Absolute useless shower of wankbags :mad:

Same problem here!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭the.red.baron

If you remember back to when you originally registered the first time, the same thing happened, needed to wait till the next day for it to complete

Even said it on the website

Not sure why anyone would need to re reg though

• Advertisement

If you remember back to when you originally registered the first time, the same thing happened, needed to wait till the next day for it to complete

Even said it on the website

Not sure why anyone would need to re reg though

Yeah it's been 24 hours and no joy yet

Advertisement