Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to spend excess Credit [Vodafone&Three on Android + iOS]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Ten Pin wrote: »
    It feels more like a downgrade with some uptime

In fairness, the new My3 (when it actually works) finally includes itemised usage to keep track of where your credit is going.

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Full_Circle_81

Quackster wrote: »
    Have you already been migrated to the new My3? I'm assuming that's why your downtime is less.

I *think* I've been migrated, even though I can only log in sporadically.
    Apologies, I didn't realise that the message was different for different customers. I just thought, since not everyone got the text the first time around, I'd try and let people know.
    I can edit my post or delete if its going to cause confusion!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Just used my three credit to subscribe to the Irish independent through their app. It's 9.99 a month for their premium account.

I *think* I've been migrated, even though I can only log in sporadically.
    Apologies, I didn't realise that the message was different for different customers. I just thought, since not everyone got the text the first time around, I'd try and let people know.
    I can edit my post or delete if its going to cause confusion!

Yeah, only those being migrated at the time got the text the last time it seems.

Wondering if everyone else is being migrated this weekend or if it will be spread over a longer period.

Though you'd think they'd get the current bugginess of the new My3 sorted before migrating over any more customers.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

Anybody know the 3Pay spending limit? I'm unable to sub to the Headspace yearly plan through 3Pay @€;58

• Advertisement

Anybody know the 3Pay spending limit? I'm unable to sub to the Headspace yearly plan through 3Pay @€;58

I'm pretty sure it's €50. You could buy a €15 Play Store gift voucher in Tesco and then you'll be able to pay the balance with your Three credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Is that any addition?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,694 ✭✭✭Raoul

Get over to the headspace thread on here and get on board with a family subscription. I think it is 17 euro per month.

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭baron von something

Raoul wrote: »
    Get over to the headspace thread on here and get on board with a family subscription. I think it is 17 euro per month.

I looked this up and got a family sub for €75 for the year, and split it with my friends. Maybe at that price it needs a bargain alert of its own. €12.50 each for the year

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

I know charity spots have been discussed many a time here...

The Jack and Jill Foundation have had their fundraising slashed in this crisis while they continue to care for over 300 of Ireland must vulnerable children, and their families at home. They are facing a 500k euro shortfall to provide these services, often which are to support a child at end of life.

Text WECARE to 50300 to give 4 euro to Jack and Jill. At least 3.60 from each text will go to the charity.

• Advertisement

Maybe at that price it needs a bargain alert of its own. €12.50 each for the year

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057931202
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

kaerobe wrote: »
    I know charity spots have been discussed many a time here...

The Jack and Jill Foundation have had their fundraising slashed in this crisis while they continue to care for over 300 of Ireland must vulnerable children, and their families at home. They are facing a 500k euro shortfall to provide these services, often which are to support a child at end of life.

Text WECARE to 50300 to give 4 euro to Jack and Jill. At least 3.60 from each text will go to the charity.

Sent them some money only couple of days back. All these codes work:

SOS - €4
    WE CARE - €4
    WECARE - €4

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Quackster wrote: »
    Yeah, only those being migrated at the time got the text the last time it seems.

Wondering if everyone else is being migrated this weekend or if it will be spread over a longer period...

Wish what you suggest was true

My access to My3 was FUBARed at least six weeks ago. I have been getting 'service down' warning SMS ( every 2 weeks ? ) still have no access to My3. Obv serious problems - but should never have got to this stage. Reflects V. badly on Three IRL engineering and project management.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

marcbrophy wrote: »
    They sent me a DM yesterday with the below link to follow up with them!

https://support.google.com/pay/answer/7644089?hl=en&ref_topic=7644061

But I haven't replied yet, as I'm leaning more towards Three's migration being the problem! :)

Came back to me yesterday, ended up with an email and have replied (more than 100 characters needed!) and hoping for a reply.
    Can't use carrier billing anywhere in Stadia but I can in Google Play, here's hoping they can do something simple to sort this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Cossax wrote: »
    Came back to me yesterday, ended up with an email and have replied (more than 100 characters needed!) and hoping for a reply.
    Can't use carrier billing anywhere in Stadia but I can in Google Play, here's hoping they can do something simple to sort this.

Let me know how it goes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Disney+
    Headspace
    Charity donations
    Irish Independent Premium
    Deezer
    Shudder
    You Tube Premium

Anything else left?

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭go4it

cloud storage from google and microsoft 365

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

When I try to pay for Deezer premium, three pay isn't listed. I've had a free trial with them before so is this the basis as to why three pay isn't listed as an option or am I missing something?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Qwerty27 wrote: »
    When I try to pay for Deezer premium, three pay isn't listed. I've had a free trial with them before so is this the basis as to why three pay isn't listed as an option or am I missing something?

I think so, if you had Deezer before, 3 pay is not an option when you go to use Deezer again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,631 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

F1ngers wrote: »
    I think so, if you had Deezer before, 3 pay is not an option when you go to use Deezer again.

3 pay wasn't an option when I went to Deezer the first time.

Saying that though, you can apparently get Deezer for 3 months for 99c via 3 Plus at the moment (I'm assuming credit is used to pay for the 99c).

Potentially the rebilling afterward might be via credit?!?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 462 ✭✭TetraSonic55

mrcheez wrote: »

Saying that though, you can apparently get Deezer for 3 months for 99c via 3 Plus at the moment (I'm assuming credit is used to pay for the 99c).

I went for the offer. It just redirected me to the website to pay by card or PayPal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

They did warn that they would be goofing around with billing / accounting system 'till tomorrow morning.

Might be worth leaving it for today and trying again tomorrow afternoon.

In other news, if your 3IRL 4G is crashing this evening it might be worth trying restricting connection to 3G

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Disney+
    Headspace
    Charity donations
    Irish Independent Premium
    Deezer
    Shudder
    You Tube Premium

Anything else left?

Mubi too, including 1 free arthouse cinema ticket every week
    For when that becomes available again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

How many people can watch disney+ at the same time out of curiosity?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭tryfix

How many people can watch disney+ at the same time out of curiosity?

It's a great deal for kids and Disney fans ( not much use for ya if want something more like Netflix )

tryfix wrote: »

It's a great deal for kids and Disney fans ( not much use for ya if want something more like Netflix )

can it be installed on 20 devices, but only used concurrently on 4 devices?

Or is the login limited to 4 devices?

Say I install it on 4 of my devices but I only watch on one at a time, can I pass on the login to my sister to watch on her device? So that would be 2 devices watching at one time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

can it be installed on 20 devices, but only used concurrently on 4 devices?

Or is the login limited to 4 devices?

Say I install it on 4 of my devices but I only watch on one at a time, can I pass on the login to my sister to watch on her device? So that would be 2 devices watching at one time.

That's what a lot of people are doing, 4 x €17.50 and each can watch on one screen.

F1ngers wrote: »
    That's what a lot of people are doing, 4 x €17.50 and each can watch on one screen.

is it not 1 x €6.99 and everyone can watch on up to 4 screens?

is it not 1 x €6.99 and everyone can watch on up to 4 screens?

One account being used by four people for €69.99 per year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

You can have up to seven profiles and four can watch at once

Advertisement