Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

For me it was seeing him self in the flesh on west street during the election run in .. with a dapper UP baseball cap, cardigan and back pack ... the dynamism was electric

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

When he was microphone censored and his home stone and pole attacked. Again that would possibly probably be 2018, though.

In less enlightened times, this goon would have been committed to a workhouse or something.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

In less enlightened times, this goon would have been committed to a workhouse or something.
    Work ha ha ha, good one, as if!

Jeff’s inside sources are telling him possible date elections are in feb (must be really top screen) ... however this might be a deliberate tactic to scupper UnitedPeople as Alistair will be on holidays in Feb.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Yes, those 54 votes must be scuppered at ALL costs! :pac::pac:

"Over the last few weeks though website "insights" I have noticed a very odd rapid jump in people vising my business site and its Facebook version. Call me suspicious but I suspect that political opposition are already digging around to try find something they can twist or lie about in the new year about me. Dirt must be found and used. If not found, invented.
    I must be stopped by any tactic possible. They can't have an anti-corruption advocate getting anywhere. They shudder at the thought."

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

You have to admit, it's a cracking website, I'm not surprised the opposition is all over it for their own gain.

twouglies.jpg

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

Yes, those 54 votes must be scuppered at ALL costs! :pac::pac:

"Over the last few weeks though website "insights" I have noticed a very odd rapid jump in people vising my business site and its Facebook version. Call me suspicious but I suspect that political opposition are already digging around to try find something they can twist or lie about in the new year about me. Dirt must be found and used. If not found, invented.
    I must be stopped by any tactic possible. They can't have an anti-corruption advocate getting anywhere. They shudder at the thought."

So , instead of thinking "Hey cool, my business is getting noticed - maybe I'll get a bit of work out of this" , his thought process takes him to "Obviously this can't be legitimate traffic , must be the deep state out to silence my crusade against corruption".

Ok then.

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    his thought process takes him to "Obviously this can't be legitimate traffic , must be the deep state out to silence my crusade against corruption".

Ok then.

Because it isn’t a legit site ... it’s a front so he can claim to be self employed ... it’s a college project that just wasn’t closed down.

The services he is claiming to offer are services he isn’t capable or qualified to offer

Tabnabs wrote: »
    You have to admit, it's a cracking website, I'm not surprised the opposition is all over it for their own gain.

twouglies.jpg

Looks like a cross between Deep Space Nine and Thunderbirds.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

Which one is Jeff?

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

Agent Dudd missed a trick here-he could have ended up as a movie consultant like this chap, given his illustrious career in black ops and personal protection!

https://www.insider.com/an-ex-sas-soldier-breaks-down-11-military-scenes-2019-12?fbclid=IwAR2xUP0-lAYQXbuuKWG96BynBd5hMUsz4QpkTlAuRZfgLb0u35AJP2JeSxI

Quin_Dub wrote: »
    So , instead of thinking "Hey cool, my business is getting noticed - maybe I'll get a bit of work out of this" , his thought process takes him to "Obviously this can't be legitimate traffic , must be the deep state out to silence my crusade against corruption".

Proof positive that he knows it’s a load of baloney.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    Because it isn’t a legit site ... it’s a front so he can claim to be self employed ... it’s a college project that just wasn’t closed down.

The services he is claiming to offer are services he isn’t capable or qualified to offer

How would traffic get to the site?
    What would drive it there?
    If I google, Clear and Graphic, I get it.
    Who would do that and not be a regular poster here?
    So, maybe if I google, Marketing (is that what he is doing?) drogheda, it might come up.
    Not on the first page of google anyway, and it starts running out of marketing companies and into Christmas markets. I gave up looking for him after page 4, no one goes that deep into google.

If you google "Marketing Jeff Rudd" it comes up, but sixth, and by then you have already seen a bunch of pictures which would convince you not to hire jeff for your marketing needs.

What is the plan to direct traffic to this business?
    Word of mouth?
    Internet Hype?
    Facebook page has 3 posts in november and one in december, if only Jeff could find someone with ridiculous levels of facebook output to run that page....
    It doesn't appear to have a twitter account, just a facebook and an RSS feed.

This time next year Jeff, you'll be minister for whinging, so no point putting all of your eggs into the clear and graphic basket.

I wonder what sort of spike visits to the page took during the boudoir incident?
    Surely anyone with any marketing nous would have realised that he was onto a winner with that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

That was a hack!!
    (Despite Jeff's vast IT knowledge)
    That whole hilarious episode was orchestrated by dark forces and government paid anon to further discredit truth seekers!
    Don't you remember the furious denials, the threats of legal action, not forgetting the upset and suspicious wife....

That was a hack!!
    (Despite Jeff's vast IT knowledge)
    That whole hilarious episode was orchestrated by dark forces and government paid anon to further discredit truth seekers!
    Don't you remember the furious denials, the threats of legal action, not forgetting the upset and suspicious wife....

So, dark forces are more successful at creating web traffic than jeff.

Have at it dark forces.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,406 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

eldamo wrote: »
    So, dark forces are more successful at creating web traffic than jeff.

Have at it dark forces.

Boards should get in touch with them :D

I little doubt that top operators in the Irish insurance business are price fixing. Too much coinsidence that one hasn't big under cut others.

Now THATS what I call clear and graphic! :pac:

CPL 593H

oh god. my eyes, he has made a pie chart

sweet jesus man, put some comma's in between them zeros, i have instantly gone goggle eyed.

also, some are annual costs, some are overall costs, only a fool would cluster them together like this

it doesn't take a genius to see which one jeff sympathises with

most are plain fraud, lies, illegality and corruption

one though, one is given the benifit of the doubt, may be genuine mistakes.....

what a bleedin sham

graphic designer my bumholio

497835.JPG

Nonsense figures like these are just par for the course for Jeff .. he gives no context and more or less spins everything to show that he and he alone knows anything !!

Oh .. and he pointed out that he could see the Labour Party in the UK would be decimated ... probably just read the 100’s of actual political commentators who predicted it ...

Jeff thinks he is the Oracle

Jobpath scandal media buried!!

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

furiousox wrote: »
    Jobpath scandal media buried!!

But you're not meant to kop that :pac:

In fairness to Jeff, it seems to be hard to add commas to the data on that site.
    On the other hand, I have tried my hand at it.
    497857.JPG
    497858.JPG

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

No doubt Jeff's percentages would manage to sum to 130%

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Vex Willems

In fairness to Jeff, it seems to be hard to add commas to the data on that site.

Wait, hold on, you're saying graphic design guru Jeff didn't design those graphs himself? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

497835.JPG

This is very confusing is Jeffs graph showing that Social welfare fraud is making up the bulk of his pie chart? And has he rolled Social welfare fraud costs into the costs for the national broadband plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

Wait, hold on, you're saying graphic design guru Jeff didn't design those graphs himself? :eek:

Nonsense look at the graphs they are both clear and graphic.

My favourite segment of the pie is "jobpath scandal media buried"

Strange name for a government initiative

This is what he spends his days at .... He must be the most unproductive member of society .. at least some dole lifers take to petty theft and drug dealing for an income stream and some sense of self improvement .. he just whinges and moans about everything ... Christmas in the Rudd’s should be full of joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

White colar crime.

You've got to love his attention to detail.

• Advertisement

his moaning about the rural broadband scheme is a little ironic considering it wasn't long ago he was advocating for Broadband to be considered a basic human right and supplied free to everyone - along with food for all children up to the age of 18.

He always is more animated on cases and crusades which actually entail him having to spend money.

When he availed of a 'free' third level college course as he was long term unemployed .. he was whinging about the fact that he had to pay his own bus fare to dundalk to attend classes.

It must really pain him to put his hand in to his pocket for anything

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement