Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭whippet

Jeff thinks the government are keeping the income tax rates in Ireland a secret .... if he actually paid income tax in the last decade or two he might not think it’s been hidden !!

“ Compared with many other countries, Ireland currently has a high burden of personal taxation. Workers starting to pay the top rate of tax, of 40 per cent in fact pay a more accurate amount of 52 per cent when PRSI and USC are included.

This applies from a relatively low rate of income of just €35,300 onward. This more realistic 52% is in stark comparison to the UK where for example, someone doesn’t start paying a higher rate of tax until they hit income of £50,001.
    Our government and main traditional parties however, don't want the general public koppingvon to the more accurate numbers they are paying from their wages when everything the state takes in fully factored on.
    With the now new year, Green Party further initiated increase in carbon tax, citizens again in Ireland will see what little they gave left over every week, further reduced - and this is before the next household recharge will aldo be applied to every property because you might have a phone or I.T. system that could have Internet access.”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

You’re not meant to KOP that.

Unless you’ve ever had a job, that is.

He had screen grab of a witty reply to a tweet there. Only took him 2 years to come up with it , but we're not meant to KOP that, though I suspect he didn't KOP the date on it either. Clown

He had screen grab of a witty reply to a tweet there. Only took him 2 years to come up with it , but we're not meant to KOP that, though I suspect he didn't KOP the date on it either. Clown

So he has proof of DoB giving bribes to FG members .. he should really go to the guards with info like that.

Also .. he says it’s ‘quietly’ reported that the FAI lost almost €4m this year ... I’m not sure what his definition of quietly is .. but it’s been the headline on radio news this morning due to it being announced at the rescheduled AGM today ... he is such a bad spin doctor !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Compulsive lies coupled with stupidity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,704 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

A note of I.T. sales caution.

So, if you are considering buying a system in a sale, do factor in the cost of additional ram you will discover you will also likely need, further installed later, to better do what you want to do.

Vintage Ruddish.

padd b1975 wrote: »
    A note of I.T. sales caution.

So, if you are considering buying a system in a sale, do factor in the cost of additional ram you will discover you will also likely need, further installed later, to better do what you want to do.

Vintage Ruddish.

Wow .. I can see what he is so in demand as an IT teacher ... he must have been looking for a bargain and all the bargains only had 4gb ram .. the Xmas bonus is probably spent and an extra 30 quid on Crucial.com broke the bank ... but with the election coming up Jeff needs to bunker down and took up !!

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Well this is exactly the kind of person we need to shake up dail eireann, where can I sign up??
    Clown.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Well this is exactly the kind of person we need to shake up dail eireann, where can I sign up??
    Clown.
    www.WorkShy.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭furiousox

"Keeping track of things as I do (it's why traditional parties hate me)...."

The delusion! :pac::pac:

CPL 593H

• Advertisement

He's setting out his manifesto already and drops the mic at bullet point 6 with this clanger:

Thought it was meant to be a secret in case others stole it ?????

Anyway I guess Jeff isn't brushing his teeth for fear of fluoride, and sure why not he's a medical card to cover the consequences :D
    6. I want the mass Fluoride poisoning of our water to end.

My good friend and party member, Alistair Frederick Smith can far greater inform you of the medical aspects regarding a certified poison that is still being put into our water systems.
    In law, the "Non-fatal offences against the person act", it's stated that it's an offence to put a substance into a persons body against their will or express permission.
    Aside from the medical aspects of this poison, it's open blatant human rights abuse. Guess what though! Our current elected does not wish to talk about this separate aspect. You should ask them why! Demand bloody answers.
    I want to halt the medically questionable, costly fluoride poisoning practise that the rest of Europe has abandoned. I want those poisoning you held to account. Yes, that means the registered private company "Irish Water" that continues to break Irish law, for which you could take them to Irish and EU court for.
    But you are not supposed to know all this - and guess what usual shower of local and national elected wasters are not telling you all this and more!
    I want to stop this substance that is a registered poison, being put into your family and you, against your express given will or knowledge.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Its quite annoying that the loons ruin any ability to question the benefits of fluoridation (probably nil - most studies giving positive results are ancient and questionable) and the cost (rather a lot more than you'd imagine) by bringing conspiracy theories in to it.

Jeff and buddies mean we're going to have it forever. Once you go full nutter your argument is lost - and they don't even try a sensible argument to begin with. Scream "poison!" and nobody is ever going to listen to you

L1011 wrote: »
    Its quite annoying that the loons ruin any ability to question the benefits of fluoridation (probably nil - most studies giving positive results are ancient and questionable) and the cost (rather a lot more than you'd imagine) by bringing conspiracy theories in to it.

Jeff and buddies mean we're going to have it forever.

Yeah exactly and even he doesn't really see the why there just that it will give him those extra few thumbs up.

EDIT: I had to reread that to see if he mentioned 5G.... He didn't so it looks like I didn't get the full house in Ruddish bingo tonight.

There is a stand in an English football stadium that holds 12,390 people.
    You are not supposed to kop this.

CPL 593H

The thread is dedicated to a registered political party ... not an individual ;)

Alistair is all over Facebook comparing tap water with mouthwash ... even singing about it ... so if you swallow tap water you are swallowing mouthwash ... why ... because it shares an ingredient

Maybe they're on to something.
    "Fluoride poisoning" would explain a lot of Jeff's ramblings.

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    Maybe they're on to something.
    "Fluoride poisoning" would explain a lot of Jeff's ramblings.

Definitely, he's up to point 15 now with his ramblings. Haven't the will to read them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    The thread is dedicated to a registered political party ... not an individual ;)

Alistair is all over Facebook comparing tap water with mouthwash ... even singing about it ... so if you swallow tap water you are swallowing mouthwash ... why ... because it shares an ingredient

All Alistair has in common with Jeff is utter daftness. Outside of that they are singing off a different hymn sheet. Surprised how much of the United people Facebook page Jeff has ceded control of.
    Must be mellowing with age.

Definitely, he's up to point 15 now with his ramblings. Haven't the will to read them.

If you had survived until #16, you'd have discovered that it contradicts #10.

So he reckons anyone who has any sort of business interest should be censored in the dail ... this is democracy ‘Jeff’ style.

So if he got elected he should have no vote on things like Jobpath, Social Welfare, Children’s Allowance as these are things which directly affect him and his earning ...... but of course you are not supposed to Kop that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

So he reckons anyone who has any sort of business interest should be censored in the dail ... this is democracy ‘Jeff’ style.

So if he got elected he should have no vote on things like Jobpath, Social Welfare, Children’s Allowance as these are things which directly affect him and his earning ...... but of course you are not supposed to Kop that

He’d have to shutter his boudoir photography business if, sorry, when he takes his dail seat then.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

He’d have to shutter his boudoir photography business if, sorry, when he takes his dail seat then.
    Business?

Jeff is up to 18 rambling ill informed points now and Alistair is going all in on mouthwash :D

new happy year all !!! ;)

Now at 21 and counting

Is Jeff a communist at heart ... everything should be in public ownership .... stay strong comrade

On the gender "pay gap".

Jefferson wants "greater equal rates of pay".

No if, no buts.

*Scratches head*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

Now at 21 and counting

Is Jeff a communist at heart ... everything should be in public ownership .... stay strong comrade

Everything should be in public ownership, and he shpuld be our Uncle Joe. It would actually be concerning if U.P. was a legitimate party.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭piplip87

18. I want the rights of women in any workplace to match those of males - along with greater equal rates of pay compared to their male counterparts. No if, no buts.

What is a greater equal rate of pay ???? Jaysus that man can talk some ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

piplip87 wrote: »
    18. I want the rights of women in any workplace to match those of males - along with greater equal rates of pay compared to their male counterparts. No if, no buts.

What is a greater equal rate of pay ???? Jaysus that man can talk some ****e.

Seeing as his wife is the only one bringing any money in it's in his best interest that she gets greater equal pay...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

There is having ones own style of writing, and there is incomprehensible gibberish...

• Advertisement

Riddle me this

“I’m not going to bull crap you. I want to be put in a place where I can do more for less”

He references point 3.

He would only take the average wage if elected. How could anyone survive with 6 kids as the sole provider on the average wage? Unless topped up by social welfare.

If Jeff were to take a salary of €40k a year .. and pay full rent etc he would be worse off financially

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement