Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

I wonder if his wife still posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Super soldier and lover of the stars.

Super lover and soldier for the stars??!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

"Oppose Nazis? Perish the thought"

Great thread,full of the usual "duhs" and "oh I'm sorry you're not up to date with the facts" before exploding with legal threats in defence of the other clown

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Good times. His particular brand is, as he would put it “bullschite” was tolerated here for way waaayyy too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭whippet

Jeff pointed out that he was watching the trump impeachment goings on live on one of his ‘four’ monitors attached to his work computer ... why would anyone need to point this out ?

Is he a security guard in Tesco or something ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

whippet wrote: »
    Is he a security guard in Tesco or something ?

That would be a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

"Oppose Nazis? Perish the thought"

Great thread,full of the usual "duhs" and "oh I'm sorry you're not up to date with the facts" before exploding with legal threats in defence of the other clown

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056949462/1

Glorious.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

padd b1975 wrote: »

DUH!!! See above.

Such a horrible style of posting. At least here he could be challenged. Now on Facebook etc. he can just block any alternative views and be the authoritative voice.

Now I'm wondering who this darkhorse was that thanked all of his posts in that thread :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

It was funny watching him squirm and lash out when he can't delete or block dissension.

I'm a bit confused on the timing though. He was defending Ben of the clan, and was clearly still a part of DDI, but someone posted a link to united people.
    I thought that came about after they fell out?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

derfderf wrote: »
    It was funny watching him squirm and lash out when he can't delete or block dissension.

I'm a bit confused on the timing though. He was defending Ben of the clan, and was clearly still a part of DDI, but someone posted a link to united people.
    I thought that came about after they fell out?

United People existed pre Jeff joining DDI. However he parked UP when he got involved with them.
    Then when he was usurped by the dastardly Silverbacks in DDI he dusted off the UP thingy and gave it another go.
    After a period and on the back of gaining attention and members from the Water protests Jeff decided to (secretly) launch UP as an official political party.
    Almost immediately after launch Jeff was voted out of UP because "party members" realised Jeff was a nasty, toxic, paranoid egomaniac. However Jeff pointed out to these scallywags that he owned UP so therefore couldn't be voted out of UP. That would be as ludicrous as it would democratic.
    The good people that Jeff duped held their noses and walked away.

After a while in the wilderness Jeff sheepishly returned with UP. It was after all his party, he put all the money into it and well...he wasn't doing anything else and hopefully the decent people he stung previously will have forgotten about him and moved on.

And here we are. It's not complicated (it's complicated).

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

humberklog wrote: »
    Almost immediately after launch Jeff was voted out of UP because "party members" realised Jeff was a nasty, toxic, paranoid egomaniac. However Jeff pointed out to these scallywags that he owned UP so therefore couldn't be voted out of UP. That would be as ludicrous as it would democratic.
    The good people that Jeff duped held their noses and walked away.

The absolute carnage around that time was, let's all admit, absolutely hilarious. Will Jeff and Tubs ever patch things up, for the good of the "party"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Who was Tubs?

Not... Ryan Tubridy, surely?

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    Who was Tubs?

Not... Ryan Tubridy, surely?

Some lad called enda ... but of an eccentric character .. he was PRO of UP I believe ... and wouldn’t be the most articulate lad on the planet

whippet wrote: »
    Some lad called enda ... but of an eccentric character .. he was PRO of UP I believe ... and wouldn’t be the most articulate lad on the planet

Enda D? Well respected journal.ie contributor (in his own head). Didn't he stab Jeff in the back?
    This is more dramatic than the west wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Enda was UP "director of elections" at the time of this article and seemed to be the right hand man but his carry on in the comments section gives an insight to the professionalism of the operation

https://www.thejournal.ie/united-people-jeff-rudd-new-political-party-direct-democracy-ireland-2332823-Sep2015/?amp=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

The amount of fence sitting in his manifesto back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Tubs was in the audience one night at a Vinny Browne outside broadcast. Got to give his 10 second spiel about UP.

We would all like to be on full time holidays, not having to slave away just to pay bills - but that's a dream. So we work to live and yes, hopefully enjoy a bit of life.

Jeff valiantly defends his fellow working men and women-has he been forced into a couple of hours a week again, perchance?

Ha forgot about Enda D :D

• Advertisement

Those TD’s showing interest in joining UP never really materialised ... but the 400 odd members really showed up when they were canvassing in Drogheda last time out

Surely Duff wasn’t lying to his many fans!

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Greater transparency from better elected!

I had a quick look on his Clear and Graphic page to see if he is still trying to sell the photograph of the homeless lad (he is of course) - but the page really just reminds me of the launch video for Prestige Worldwide in Step Brothers - grab all the buzz words and pretend that you can do it all !!

Enda was UP "director of elections" at the time of this article and seemed to be the right hand man but his carry on in the comments section gives an insight to the professionalism of the operation

https://www.thejournal.ie/united-people-jeff-rudd-new-political-party-direct-democracy-ireland-2332823-Sep2015/?amp=1

If anyone needs a reminder of what Jeff is all about, check in the link to see UP's (Jeff's) fence sitting stance on abortion, because he couldn't tell which way the wind was blowing, and then remember how he called out pro-life Fianna Fail TDs after the vote to say they were out of touch. God forbid they have an opinion.
    Absolutely spineless man.

he is all about Jobpath again this morning - absolute rant ... if you were to believe him his day entails taking calls and messages from people on the dole looking for advise on how to keep the dole but not work full time. While I assume he is giving the impression that he his either looking for work or building a business.

Surely even he can see the irony in this - like yesterday he managed to write up a blog piece about Rambo and returning soldiers - flat out on indeed.com when he was stuck for words no doubt

The amount of fence sitting in his manifesto back then.

He’s not indecisive, is he? :D
    TheJournal.ie asked Rudd to place UnitedPeople’s ideology on a scale of 1 (far left) to 10 (far right). “Between four and five”

When it’s anything controversial Jeff likes to sit on the fence until as such a time as he know which way will give him more Facebook likes and more smoke blown hp his ass.

He is probably the only leader of a political party who hasn’t given an opinion on Lisa Smith .. considering she will be moving back to his constituency in Louth I’d expect a man of his standing to offer some leadership

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Fair play to him for highlighting slavery.

Rings a bit hollow unfortunately because he was recently advertising for an assistant to work for free.

You're obviously not supposed to kop that.

• Advertisement

He seems to be spending his days (when not busy with JobPath) writing blogs now for his ruddsite.org .. todays publication is linking the Family Bush with the Family Bin Laden .. he had something about Rambo last week.

Just another string to the bow of the all encompassing business that is Clear and Graphic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement