Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,965 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

whippet wrote: »
    He is probably the only leader of a political party who hasn’t given an opinion on Lisa Smith .. considering she will be moving back to his constituency

Portlaoise prison isn't in his constituency ;)

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

He seems to be spending his days (when not busy with JobPath) writing blogs now for his ruddsite.org .. todays publication is linking the Family Bush with the Family Bin Laden .. he had something about Rambo last week.

Just another string to the bow of the all encompassing business that is Clear and Graphic

He is posting his podcasts on there too.

I currently have his dulcet tones beaming out of my speakers,

thank god I am working from my home office (kids toy room, not garden shed)

on about the public services card

I might have a little snooze

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

eldamo wrote: »
    He is posting his podcasts on there too.

I currently have his dulcet tones beaming out of my speakers,

thank god I am working from my home office (kids toy room, not garden shed)

on about the public services card

I might have a little snooze

my firefox just crashed!

was it state sponsored censorship?

or was firefox trying to protect me?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭whippet

It must be something that makes you glad you chose a working life .. or else you’d end up sounding like him !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

"It's almost a fact that Ireland governments its departments don't do genuine accountability. UnitedPeople, the party I founded, wants is far more brought to happen."

confused.bmp?auto=compress%2Cformat&w=650&h=431&fit=crop

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

furiousox wrote: »

"It's almost a fact that Ireland governments its departments don't do genuine accountability. UnitedPeople, the party I founded, wants is far more brought to happen."
    Its a word anagram: move the words about to form a coherent sentence!

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

"United People, the party I founded..."

He always gets that bit right. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

I've been reading it for years..but my Ruddish aint improving:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Has UP become a party of 1? Is Alastair still on the scene?

washiskin wrote: »
    Has UP become a party of 1? Is Alastair still on the scene?

He is ... will be the balbriggan candidate in the general election I believe ... up against Gemma to see who can get fewer votes

• Advertisement

Good morning to my fellow work travelers. Watch your step. Icy patches in some places. Have a safe day.

Must not have salted and gritted the path to his shed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,482 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Is this a "guess the missing words" round?

he posted a warning this morning to his 'fellow work travellers' that the footpaths were icy !!

He must have a xmas gig to make sure santa does not disappoint

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He’s constantly trying to shoehorn in some work reference lately. Seems he’s taken some of our comments to heart.

He’s constantly trying to shoehorn in some work reference lately. Seems he’s taken some of our comments to heart.

Looks like Jobpath might be working then .. either they got him a job or pressganged him in to getting one ..

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Looks like Jobpath might be working then .. either they got him a job or pressganged him in to getting one ..
    3i6rzy.jpg

Version 4 of the book on jobpath is due to hit the shelves .. well ... email ... or Facebook in the new year .. he is obviously too modest to release it before Christmas as he didn’t want to upset the best sellers lists

A national Irish scandal kept majority hidden by many.
    Modern abuse and law breaking needing a light to expose facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

A national Irish scandal kept majority hidden by many.
    Modern abuse and law breaking needing a light to expose facts.

That's some Jedi level ruddish there.

I was perusing the ruddsite earlier and seeing what was new and he had a piece up entitled The UK Murder Cover-Up Of Dr David Kelly. By JeffRudd
    on November 19, 2019

A quick skim was enough to ring alarm bells, where is the ruddish???? Copied a few lines and set google to work and of course he's lifted the entire piece wholesale from a book called The Mammoth Book of Cover-Ups
    By Jon E. Lewis but we're not meant to kop that. I didn't bother to check the others but no doubt they are plagiarised also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

The grubby little bugger.

Obviously he's too busy at work to write his own blog posts.

and his blog piece on the Bush family and Bin Laden

http://www.theruddsite.com/bushandbinladen/

is taken directly from the same book by Jon E. Lewis

Original Source Material

actually .. here is another one

http://www.theruddsite.com/the-missing-pows-of-america/

Lifted directly from another one of Jon E. Lewis' books

Book where Jeff copied and pasted from

this all coming from a man who wouldn't give anyone an indication of his manifesto incase someone copied it !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Nice of him to post the current state of the main political parties after the L.Election.

L.Election?

Anyone?

Jeff is lending his support to Gemma’s followers in the case of the crusade against tusla .. his executive summary of the incident shows he has absolutely zero understanding of what this actually entails and it’s history .. also a pretty poor understanding of the law (probably not legal law)

Once again he has been sucked in by Gemma’s view ... but he keeps emphatically saying he doesn’t agree with her on somethings

Sure once he can whine and moan about a state agency Jeff is happy

Some real eye rolling stuff in the comments, the poor boy is in foster care with a heroin addict according to one of them.

It was only when a poster mentioned in the Gemma thread about the late late show and give the full run down did I realise why the Angela woman looked familiar.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

this all coming from a man who wouldn't give anyone an indication of his manifesto incase someone copied it !!!

Tip off the author and wait for the dmca takedown notice

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Some real eye rolling stuff in the comments, the poor boy is in foster care with a heroin addict according to one of them.

It was only when a poster mentioned in the Gemma thread about the late late show and give the full run down did I realise why the Angela woman looked familiar.

I follow that Angela one on Facebook, she's a heroin addict herself with obvious mental health problems.
    Her MO seems to be posing for selfies while holding a hand written card with a couple of hash tags day after day coupled with rambling videos.

She’s worthy of her own thread similar to Jeff's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

Like many other posters I have been blocked by Jeff. And can no longer access his FB page. Anyone care to give a rundown of this whole Jeff supporting Gemma stuff?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement