Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

whippet wrote: »
    Riddle me this

“I’m not going to bull crap you. I want to be put in a place where I can do more for less”

He references point 3.

He would only take the average wage if elected. How could anyone survive with 6 kids as the sole provider on the average wage? Unless topped up by social welfare.

If Jeff were to take a salary of €40k a year .. and pay full rent etc he would be worse off financially

Is there anyone here not blocked by him that could ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

derfderf wrote: »
    Is there anyone here not blocked by him that could ask?

Sounds like a good way to go about getting blocked.

Best to do your asking here, he keeps track. (that's why the main partys hate and fear him)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Underscoring a lot of 24 issue points I made this last week, is a cause I chase. The defence and then advancement of our rights, individually and collectively.

I love Ruddish, it’s beautiful in its mystery.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭whippet

He is flat out on twitter throwing insults at his big political opponents.. he is in full election mode !!

However .. if you have to post a screenshot of your ‘dig’ at someone on Twitter you really are just showing how much you crave and need attention on social media. It’s pathetic really .. but it’s Jeff and his echo chamber needs noise to work !

It's a step up from the 2 year old tweet he was replying to the other day. These look to be current lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭furiousox

Christ almighty....and he still had to get his "jobpath" dig in.....:rolleyes::pac:

CPL 593H

JRFB wrote:

I want to get my hands on a bloody big hand bell...

Anyone got a bell I can borrow? Feel free to bring your own bells.

I do wonder about him.

Straight from game of thrones (how does he watch this with out TV ?) ... although I could picture Jeff looking like the High Sparrow calling shame with the bell ...

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Well you don't expect him to actually PAY for a bell do you??

"I've been seriously sick twice this year from sheer exhaustion"

He actually posted that!! 😂

• Advertisement

"I've been seriously sick twice this year from sheer exhaustion"

He actually posted that!! ��

I had a double take at that one !!! ... it wasn't exhaustion from paid employment you can be sure.

Sure didn't he ware out a pair of shoes on the election campaign.

He is juggling so many online personas, dodging seetec, hiding away in the garden shed and with 6 kids to raise .. i'm sure its not one big holiday

it looks like the dear leader might not be contesting the upcoming general election - he has put a call out for some help online and in person if he doesn't get it he won't run.

Plenty of thumbs up and messages of good luck but no concrete help - it's a real pity as I was looking forward to watching his dynamic campaign fuelled by all the lessons of the last local campaign.

If would be a shame if Alistair managed to get a seat as a UP member -- so Jeff would be the un-elected elected leader and Al would be the elected Dail leader but not elected party leader

Getting his retaliation in first.
    If he doesn't bother his hole running due to "business and other commitment family" he can claim it was due to lack of support from his "voter base" (54 people at last count)

Cant wait for the endless streams of angry Ruddish. It’s the funniest thing about him.

You wanted streams of Ruddish ... well about 80 Facebook posts in just under an hour .... he must have learned in his digital media course that flossing social media is the way forward !!

His life is like an episode of Black Mirror ... lived through social media while the rest of his family are looking on in disbelief

I’d say they’re as ignorant as he is. Anyone with half a brain would run a mile from Ruddha.

And another 80 this morning.

499737.jpeg

Oh, only every time your lips move, Dudd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Social media addiction. Pretty pathetic for a man of his age and responsibliites.

It’s like he is in melt down ... this level of posting isn’t the actions of a man who is acting normally.

How nice it is for his family to have to spend a Saturday with him on Facebook constantly

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,421 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

There was the time of his 50th birthday. He spent the day posting (60+AFAIR) total tosh posts. He started in the morning and finished late night, presumably with a slab of Excelsior lager beside him.

Or the Christmas morning he spent posting 50+ music videos onto FB.

This is a man with kids...and a life apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

I wonder how his posts appear if you're a friend of his. Does he completely destroy your stream or do the facebook algorithims bin 99% of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭furiousox

Well today is his "day off" after all. :pac:

CPL 593H

Wow he's still going ??? The amount of time and effort put into posting all that nonsense and then read the fan mail it generates????? Pity he couldn't put the same time and effort into an honest days work or failing that prioritising his family life over his online life.

What ever I think of the man and his politics that kind of behaviour is not right.

How many fb posts today?
    That's not rational behaviour, theres something seriously wrong with him.

he is posting with a red background to trick the facebook programming....

he claims it about every 20 posts or so

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

This is fairly ironic for a guy who spends 18 hours a day sharing information with Facebook.

499784.JPG

Should I use my one and only shot at posting something against the status quo to stage an intervention or something ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Also everyone else much have too busy working to support the JobPath protest.

499785.JPG

We should have a UP bingo and guess Jeff's contributions to that banner :D

I'll start "Massive Illegal Stealing"

• Advertisement

Jeff is such a wonderful gateway into the psychotic underbelly of the world.
    As part of his random musings today he posted something (robbed from somewhere) about how the Irish population is still not at the level it was before the famine.

This was about the time he was on about election turnout... Presumably he wanted to say X people didn't vote for this government....

Anyway, a random boyo comes in quoting a website deagel.com as saying our population will drop 1.3 million by 2025, what have they planned for our country....

I smell another rabbit hole for tomorrow....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement