Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

So many players in my club, so can't be bothered grinding through SBC's to use them up :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads, is Prime Puyol any good whatsoever, or should I just throw him back into the Icon SBC? I've got Baby Rio and Prime Blanc as my two CB at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,164 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Lads, is Prime Puyol any good whatsoever, or should I just throw him back into the Icon SBC? I've got Baby Rio and Prime Blanc as my two CB at the moment.

I've tried his Moments and it's a liabililty against the real meta attackers so his prime will be no different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Can someone explain to me how some players sell so quick?
    I am selling a random French guy for less than 1k and by the time I put him on the transfer list and then go check he's sold at the buy now price in less and 20 seconds.
    Are people constantly searching or have a program running looking for players ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

ciaran76 wrote: »
    I am selling a random French guy for less than 1k and by the time I put him on the transfer list and then go check he's sold at the buy now price in less and 20 seconds.

People using some sort of auto buyer program?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

ciaran76 wrote: »

Just in case you should use https://www.futbin.com/ to check the prices of players before selling it gives you a rough guide.

If players are selling that fast then you are listing them too low

It’s rough trying to play fifa with bugger all time.

It’s infuriating when every game is against people watching every replay, not just for goals but every time the ball goes out of play.

I’m genuinely struggling to think of a weekend I’ve felt people were as toxic as this one....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

It’s infuriating when every game is against people watching every replay, not just for goals but every time the ball goes out of play.

I’m genuinely struggling to think of a weekend I’ve felt people were as toxic as this one....

all my games so far today doing coman objectives have been v people spamming the same skill move in the middle of the pitch with 5* skillers having 60% possession and 3 shots, did the 88+ pack the other day 90 ilicic 89 david silva and 88's so into icon pack and got petit which im kind of happy enough about.

contemplating going for 14 wins this weekend league and possibly 17 if i have enough games left is it worth the torture ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,898 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Another French Summer Heat player added today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Haven’t played wl in about 4 or 5 weeks and so glad I cut the chord.

Just so nice to have free time and not be trying to squeeze games of fifa in at every chance.

So much more relaxed in myself!

81 (50 chem) and 82 (40 chem) squads required for Best of release 2 party bag - I might be able to find enough players for that

Boulders8 wrote: »
    81 (50 chem) and 82 (40 chem) squads required for Best of release 2 party bag - I might be able to find enough players for that

42.5k on futbin to do that SBC lmao

chips1234 wrote: »
    42.5k on futbin to do that SBC lmao

Probably got enough players in my club or from packs to do it for nothing

Probably got enough players in my club or from packs to do it for nothing

im guessing the plan from EA was hoping everyone rinsed their club with the 85-92 upgrades like me :D i dont even have any bronze or silver players left :D:D

Completed the party bag, duplicate untradeable correa (86 rated)

Logs back out of fifa again until tomorrow.
    I’m glad they’re making it so easy to wind down from it.

• Advertisement

ffs David McGoldrick scoring 2 means he'll get the IF instead of Egan :pac:

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haven’t played wl in about 4 or 5 weeks and so glad I cut the chord.

Just so nice to have free time and not be trying to squeeze games of fifa in at every chance.

So much more relaxed in myself!

I’m not really playing for rewards or such with it anymore, just prefer it to rivals right now, and feel it gives a bit more fodder on Thursday to spam icon packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Done the party bag

FUT Birthday -) France -) STRIKER -) Alexandre Lacazette

Nearly had a fecking stroke thinking it was Was Mbappe

Still not a bad pull

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Turned on FIFA, played a game of rivals. My opponent scored 5 of 6 shots, I scored 4 of 11. Turn off FIFA :pac:

I’m not really playing for rewards or such with it anymore, just prefer it to rivals right now, and feel it gives a bit more fodder on Thursday to spam icon packs.

Ah no it was just in your earlier post you were saying you were struggling to get the games in and getting annoyed by the time wasters and toxic players.
    I was very same, always trying to get wl games in.
    Find things so much better since I stopped playing.

Can’t see myself returning for fifa 21 either.

• Advertisement

Btw lads, those upgrade packs are expiring later this evening, in case anyone has anything left in their clubs. I spent about 18k (18 players, 1k each) and made 4 of the 84+ double upgrades. Results: 1x 90, 3x88. 1x86 and 3x84.

Btw lads, those upgrade packs are expiring later this evening, in case anyone has anything left in their clubs. I spent about 18k (18 players, 1k each) and made 4 of the 84+ double upgrades. Results: 1x 90, 3x88. 1x86 and 3x84.

I’ve done one more of the 85-92 one but haven’t opened it yet. Still got over 1700 players so could probably do a few more. Only tried 1 84+ double upgrade and the result wasn’t good!

Might try a few more later if I have time or maybe sell off the players as I see the market is inflated at the moment for even low rare golds. Sold an 82 Mata for 4K overnight but looking at it could have got a bit more for him

Do you think they might bring it back? Been good for recycling untradeables.

I’ve done one more of the 85-92 one but haven’t opened it yet. Still got over 1700 players so could probably do a few more. Only tried 1 84+ double upgrade and the result wasn’t good!

Might try a few more later if I have time or maybe sell off the players as I see the market is inflated at the moment for even low rare golds. Sold an 82 Mata for 4K overnight but looking at it could have got a bit more for him

Yeah I think they’ll bring it back or something similar.
    It’s good for everyone, we get lots of high rated cards, which is fun.
    In turn we use up all our lower rated cards which is handy for ea when they drop sbc’s for 82/83 squads.

Oh yeah, they’ll definitely bring it back. I started with 2200 players in my club, now at just over 1400. Well worth throwing your club into them.. get a lot of high rated fodder for future SBCs.

82 squad cost me about 3k to do and packed 92 oblak :D so guess i get to do the party bag for "free" inb4 future star aarons

CL 88 partey

chips1234 wrote: »
    82 squad cost me about 3k to do and packed 92 oblak :D so guess i get to do the party bag for "free" inb4 future star aarons

CL 88 partey

will use him i guess over 89 totyn david silva, team for weekend league today petit and kante swap in game.

https://www.futbin.com/20/squad/17340901

SH coman on bench for super sub

PL TOTSSF Guaranteed SBC up - 86 squad and 55 chem.

Have 2 more 85-92 and a 84+ double upgrade to open and collected enough 86s through those upgrade packs to do this pretty easily

81+ double upgrade and 82-88 SBCs also back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,452 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

put in prime Raul and Mbapu and got back Trent. At least it was a RB replacement. Think I have enough CAMS and CMs :D
    Also allows me to bring Fabinho into the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Didn't want a striker got vardy

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Got TAA just glad it wasn't GK henderson

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

PL TOTSSF Guaranteed SBC up - 86 squad and 55 chem.

Have 2 more 85-92 and a 84+ double upgrade to open and collected enough 86s through those upgrade packs to do this pretty easily

81+ double upgrade and 82-88 SBCs also back

How long is the TOTSSF up for?

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    How long is the TOTSSF up for?

2 days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

There’s a lot of **** in that PL SBC though that an 86 squad is worth more than, think I’ll just tick off another couple of the Dembele SBCs instead

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    There’s a lot of **** in that PL SBC though that an 86 squad is worth more than, think I’ll just tick off another couple of the Dembele SBCs instead

Hadn’t even seen today’s content, an 86 team???

Wow that’s just tragic!!!

14-16.

Had to burn some loans for the last match to force a quick rage quit. But why not use them now, I guess.

Not touching that SBC. Only one or two players who’d make my team that I don’t have already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭baldshin

Wan Bissaka from the PL TOTSSF, happy with that, needed a right back!

14-16.

Had to burn some loans for the last match to force a quick rage quit. But why not use them now, I guess.

Not touching that SBC. Only one or two players who’d make my team that I don’t have already.

Yeah, same. Only VVD would make it into mine. I’ll keep the players for Ligue 1/Serie A in hopes of a Neymar or CR7.

86 squad seems crazy but there are 19 players worth more than that and only 7 worth less

86 squad seems crazy but there are 19 players worth more than that and only 7 worth less

26 players? Are they including Gomez, Zaha and others who were in Community TOTS?

• Advertisement

26 players? Are they including Gomez, Zaha and others who were in Community TOTS?

:o

Not been a bad day on the pack opening front.

From the One Rare player packs done from the expired upgrade SBCs got 87 Lemar FUT Birthday - the other 5 were just fodder for the 82-88 SBC

Had 2 85-92 packs, first one 88 Thiago Silva TOTYN and the 92 Oblak UCLMOTM.

Then decided to pull the trigger on the PL TOTSFF Guaranteed. Would have been happy with anyone other than the Henderson’s.......out steps......

Salah..... I’ll take that as a win :)

:o

You could have just answered my question but yeah go ahead and post an irrelevant smiley. You do you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Had a great start to the WL, went 12-4 but then that went to 12-10. Won the next 5 to get to 17 with 3 to spare.

WLResults12-07.jpg

I believe that it’s just the 20 original players in the TOTSSF squad and not community ones etc, could be wrong and I got Salah so am not complaining :)

I believe that it’s just the 20 original players in the TOTSSF squad and not community ones etc, could be wrong and I got Salah so am not complaining :)

Why did Osmosis mention 26 players then?

• Advertisement

Why did Osmosis mention 26 players then?

No idea, I just read it here and it makes no mention of Community TOTSFF etc and the graphic is only the original 20 man squad

https://www.dexerto.com/fifa/how-to-complete-the-fifa-20-premier-league-totssf-guaranteed-sbc-1391699

mahrez in totssf pack, jimenez 86 in the 86+ rated, will take mahrez but jimenez is a massive L card doesnt look the greatest even to be useable, played 1 game in weekend league won it 5-0 then didnt play anymore.

You could have just answered my question but yeah go ahead and post an irrelevant smiley. You do you.

It's an embarrassed face, you were right about my mistake.

It's not that deep.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I think that fut20 companion app is the most frustrating thing in the world. Away for the week. I can't get the TOTSSF SBC to submit, I can do all the other ones but can't press submit on it and won't save changes to the squad. Argh

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    I think that fut20 companion app is the most frustrating thing in the world. Away for the week. I can't get the TOTSSF SBC to submit, I can do all the other ones but can't press submit on it and won't save changes to the squad. Argh

Try it on the web app. But yeah, agree the companion app is awful this year. Doing SBCs, I need to reset the app as it’ll just break and won’t let me do anything after a couple searches.

• Advertisement
Advertisement