Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

The 85-92 upgrades are pretty good, I traded a lot of useless untradables and got Ribery done for almost nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Anyone else think they’ve upped the drop rate for special cards again this evening? Packed as many TOTW cards as I did all year from the handful of packs I had sitting there

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭gotthebug

Got 92 kane, 92haaland, scream aguero, 91 son and busqust not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

As a united fan I’m very happy with that, 5* wf.

May fire his moments into an sbc now :D

DBC31720-585-F-4-B91-9-B78-F19-DF9-DDA15-F.jpgimage posting

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Hogey007 wrote: »
    As a united fan I’m very happy with that, 5* wf.

May fire his moments into an sbc now :D

DBC31720-585-F-4-B91-9-B78-F19-DF9-DDA15-F.jpgimage posting

And Costa :eek::eek: great pack!

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    And Costa :eek::eek: great pack!

Yeah great pack, needed a lm for my serie a team too so costa was very welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

90 Illicic, 89 De Gea, 88 Bernardo Silva, 88 Luis Alberto and 88 Casemiro (Disaster)

All thrown into an Icon SBC for Thierry Henry (MEH)

Just noticed that when doing the double 84+ or 85-92 upgrades the one rare player packs you get are tradeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

From the FUT 11 SBC, got RTTF 87 Allan.

Then did 3 of the 85-92 upgrades:
    90 UEL Handanovic
    85 TOTGS Tolisso
    87 FFS Kamara

Not bad going. Rinsing my club into these upgrades tomorrow/over the next few days.

From the FUT 11 SBC, got RTTF 87 Allan.

Then did 3 of the 85-92 upgrades:
    90 UEL Handanovic
    85 TOTGS Tolisso
    87 FFS Kamara

Not bad going. Rinsing my club into these upgrades tomorrow/over the next few days.

Rinsing m club too but I feel ea has a trick up their sleeves, generally when these come along and everyone clears their club, there’s then a need for certain cards.

Anyway, it’ll be grand if there is, I’m going to keep doing these.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Rinsing m club too but I feel ea has a trick up their sleeves, generally when these come along and everyone clears their club, there’s then a need for certain cards.

rinsed everything into the 82-88 packs :D:D club is forked till thursday i guess.

stopping at 11 wins again with 12 games left, is gold 3 worth going for or is it whatever ?

Thinking that too... but no idea what it could be.

Just did the 5x 88+ packs:

Scream Aguero
    FFS Tielemans
    TOTYN Thiago Silva
    FB Sissoko
    88 Cavani

Not half bad at all. Sissoko and Aguero will be fun to try should there be any PL challenges.

I got ...
    91 FS Rodrygo
    89 Marquinhos
    88 Kabak
    88 Luis Alberto
    88 Partey

In the two player packs I got 91 Modric and 91 Salah.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

did pretty ok out of the saul hl card........well done on that recommendation. any tips for this week to reinvest my 400k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Has anyone done the 84+ upgrade packs? I assume everyone is ploughing anything and everything into the 85-92packs as guaranteed minimum of an 85 player and lower requirements as opposed to probably getting two 84 players

Done 4 of the 85-92’s so far with returns of Allan 87 RTTF, Szczesny 86, Fabinho 86 TOTYN and Dembele 87 FS.

Nothing mind blowing at moment but all helps with the 88 pack or Prime Icon and I still got over 2,000 players in the club so let the rinsing continue

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Has anyone done the 84+ upgrade packs? I assume everyone is ploughing anything and everything into the 85-92packs as guaranteed minimum of an 85 player and lower requirements as opposed to probably getting two 84 players

Done 4 of the 85-92’s so far with returns of Allan 87 RTTF, Szczesny 86, Fabinho 86 TOTYN and Dembele 87 FS.

Nothing mind blowing at moment but all helps with the 88 pack or Prime Icon and I still got over 2,000 players in the club so let the rinsing continue

forgot i was getting squad battle rewards today from doing pope objectives in there :D got ffs emerson and done some packs the 84+ i got 84 rated athleti brazilian defender and t he 85-92 87 ziyech and 87totyn verattie and cavani, then decided i couldnt wait to do the 88+ pack and ****ed my team for fut bale ffs tonali ttoyn thiago silva suarez and 90 rated lloris :D im an idiot hahaha

Did another Prime Icon pack... Rush. Doesn’t fit at all, but sure 91 rated fodder is always good.

Packed a RTTF 88 Sancho from the one player packs too... unreal. They seem to be giving out decent fodder too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭BrentMused

From the 5 x guaranteed 88+ SBC I ended up with:

Lloris - RTTF - 90 OVR
    Sancho - RTTF - 88 OVR
    Kimmich - DMOTM - 89 OVR

Suarez base card and Cavani base card.

To be honest I’m pleased with that considering I was never going to use the players I put into it and ended up with 3 that I will use in my squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Did the 85-92 and got an 85 Iniesta...

The 5x 88+ gave me:
    92 Birthday Griezmann
    92 Koulibaly
    92 UCL Kane
    88 Bruno Fernandez
    88 Sarr

Not too bad but don't think I can do another one ha ha

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Did the 85-92 and got an 85 Iniesta...

The 5x 88+ gave me:
    92 Birthday Griezmann
    92 Koulibaly
    92 UCL Kane
    88 Bruno Fernandez
    88 Sarr

Not too bad but don't think I can do another one ha ha

Fut birthday griezmann is a great card, congrats!! :)

The 5 x 88+ isn’t repeatable, we could only do it once but I suspect we might see it return before end of the week.

• Advertisement

The 5 x 88+ isn’t repeatable, we could only do it once but I suspect we might see it return before end of the week.

please god noooooo, i dont wanna do another one hahaha, done another icon pack putting zola back into it, got hugo sanchez :( now i need a cdm for my team and have 7.5k coins left haha

chips1234 wrote: »
    please god noooooo, i dont wanna do another one hahaha, done another icon pack putting zola back into it, got hugo sanchez :( now i need a cdm for my team and have 7.5k coins left haha

Haha, ah I think they’re great craic, of course I would say that though after getting fb Rashford from it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Oh thank god for that.

Cheers, just have to fit him in now as I was happy with a pl team halfway through objectives for Bruno fernandes but will see now what the next step is !

Lads with all golds going for at least 1k it’s worth opening some 5k gold packs with coins.
    You’ll get at least 3 player cards so should be 3k back straight away. Plus you can get the chem styles etc.

I’ve opened about 4, got a hunter chem in one (8k) and got a 88 rated Dani olmo in another.

If you get absolutely nothing of note you should only be down about 1.5k

Haha, ah I think they’re great craic, of course I would say that though after getting fb Rashford from it :)

ah the pack i got wasnt the worst, just annoying that i used ndombele(fck him anyways) in the sbc and didnt get any card that fits the team to try out.

Got to 17 with 4 games remaining.

Will build a team around Dembele and Ribery as I was only using them as subs. Fun to play with.

WLResults05-07.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Lads with all golds going for at least 1k it’s worth opening some 5k gold packs with coins.
    You’ll get at least 3 player cards so should be 3k back straight away. Plus you can get the chem styles etc.

I’ve opened about 4, got a hunter chem in one (8k) and got a 88 rated Dani olmo in another.

Actually tempted by the 35k mega packs with the pack weight right now. Opened a few I had sitting there last night and was getting 3-4 TOTW/Special cards (none crazy high rated) per pack

My club is rinsed now of cards <80 rated :pac: might start going into the silver upgrades for the 3 non rare golds.

I might have to sell CR7s tots card. I can't justify the 4million considering Dembele and Ribery are better than him. I hate in this game that if a player doesn't have a 5*WF he's basically useless.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Bronze packing on Steroids. Might give it a whirl :pac:

Advertisement