Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

If anyone hasn’t done the silver objective for 50k pack yet, whack training items on your starting 11 of silvers.
    They’ll stay on them for all the games as they don’t use up in friendlies.
    Got mine done in 3 matches, 3rd match was actually just some sound person starting game, letting me score then quitting.

Anyway, glad it took very little effort as highest card I got was 82 rated, just as I predicted on Wednesday when I said I wasn’t going to bother doing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Prime icon #2........Hugo Sanchez

W0 L2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I really wish Liverpool won the other night to give Fabinho a 95 rated card, he's the best DM in the game I've used as a 92, I can only imagine what his upgraded one would've been.

every time i play v him, im constantly saying fcking fabinho he's everywhere a 95 rated card would of been completely insane upgrade to what is already an insane card.

also does it grind anyone elses gears the way the commentators pronounce bruno fernandes for what seems like 80% of the time ? fer-NANJEEEEE :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Two of mine have sold for 50k :D I have two more left, nice 80k profit when they're all sold.

Sold off the 6 I had for 45k earlier... lovely profit for only a few days hold.

Sold off the 6 I had for 45k earlier... lovely profit for only a few days hold.

Yeah most of mine gone now too, kept a couple for dembele sbc.

It’s a pity they didn’t fire him into totw too to get the extra upgrade but sure we all did ok anyway from it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

chips1234 wrote: »
    also does it grind anyone elses gears the way the commentators pronounce bruno fernandes for what seems like 80% of the time ? fer-NANJEEEEE :D:D

that drives me absolutely nuts.
    The same commentator will pronounce his name 3 separate ways. ****in tosser.

Blazer wrote: »
    that drives me absolutely nuts.
    The same commentator will pronounce his name 3 separate ways. ****in tosser.

hahaha, was watching zwe last night and he has latin american spanish comms and it sounds like the best thing ever so i think im gonna switch to that today, but ive no fcking idea how that one commentator even got the pronunciation from ive never ever heard fernandes pronounced that way, i need to play some games with gedson and see if he does it with him too.

chips1234 wrote: »
    hahaha, was watching zwe last night and he has latin american spanish comms and it sounds like the best thing ever so i think im gonna switch to that today, but ive no fcking idea how that one commentator even got the pronunciation from ive never ever heard fernandes pronounced that way, i need to play some games with gedson and see if he does it with him too.

I thought they removed that from english copies a few years back?
    I used to turn on the Italian commentary.

Not to be that guy, but the “j” sound is technically correct for the Portuguese pronunciation of the name afaik.

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Not to be that guy, but the “j” sound is technically correct for the Portuguese pronunciation of the name afaik.

then he should use it 100% of the time instead of changing from one to the other is what we mean :D

5 and 4 in champs jsut played a guy who had 1 shot on target until he was 4-0 down then he decided to attack instead of pass the ball backwards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

The Mendy objective is doing my nut in. Just got the 87 parts to do - thought I cracked the assist part done but then realised I was using his 89 card so still got 1 assist and win to get and the 2 out of box goals to do - not sure how I’m doing that as the only players I have to meet that requirement are Mendy and base Dembele - guess I got 12 days to rain in the long shots.

Still at least I got the defender assists from
    Mendy to finish the Mbabu objective

Boulders8 wrote: »
    The Mendy objective is doing my nut in. Just got the 87 parts to do - thought I cracked the assist part done but then realised I was using his 89 card so still got 1 assist and win to get and the 2 out of box goals to do - not sure how I’m doing that as the only players I have to meet that requirement are Mendy and base Dembele - guess I got 12 days to rain in the long shots.

Still at least I got the defender assists from
    Mendy to finish the Mbabu objective

I just messaged opponents to get long shots and I give them the win... 90% accept it. Grand enough.

out of box shots are the easiest. You just finesse it in. Of course I did have fb Griezemann.
    IF you have the coins buy his card or Lacazette's which is cheaper again and sell it after the 2 games. Job done :)

Might have to resort to messaging opponents :)

Haven’t enough coins to buy Lacazette let alone Griezman but have found a loan Zidane icon in my club with 6 games on his contract

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

9-8 and struggling to get games in tbh. I didn't get to play at all yesterday, and will probably only have an hour this evening. I've had less time to play with the lockdown in effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,545 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

John Egan just scored, give him an IF EA!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Just done Dembele, with fodder in my club. I had so many cards that I'm just holding onto for no reason, they'll never get a game and I was just card collecting instead of getting players I want.

Gonna be fun with him and Ribs up front now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Blazer wrote: »
    I thought they removed that from english copies a few years back?
    I used to turn on the Italian commentary.

Go to main menu settings >game settings > R2 across to audio settings > R1 across to 11-a-side audio, you can change language here

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

There's a Portuguese DLC commentary you can get alos..

Might have to resort to messaging opponents :)

Haven’t enough coins to buy Lacazette let alone Griezman but have found a loan Zidane icon in my club with 6 games on his contract

You’ll get base Ben yedder for 6k. Just grab one of him and you should be fine, pay an extra couple of k to get him with hunter chem

• Advertisement

Hogey007 wrote: »
    You’ll get base Ben yedder for 6k. Just grab one of him and you should be fine, pay an extra couple of k to get him with hunter chem

Cheers just picked him up for 6.2k :)

Holy ****, those new upgrade SBCs. Makes Dembele and prime icons a lot easier

Holy ****, those new upgrade SBCs. Makes Dembele and prime icons a lot easier

Just seen them - makes the 81+ and 82-88 ones that just expired look like something from bargain basement - think I’ll be doing a few of these

Just seen them - makes the 81+ and 82-88 ones that just expired look like something from bargain basement - think I’ll be doing a few of these

I’ll be rinsing my club into those ones and then onto the 5x 88+ I’d say.

I wouldn't mind but I literally did loads of clubs across all the league sbc's today simply because I was tired of discarding so many duplicates everytime I opened a pack. If only I had just waited a few hours, I could've rinsed the lot through these upgrades.

3 x Goal keepers for my 88+ plus Bartley and Conan.
    All special cards though.

88 Alberto
    88 Partey
    88 Hummels
    88 Coman
    89 Chilalini

Nothing, but I turned some 86s into 88s which helps with the Icon SBC.

Did two more Icon SBCs.

Barnes & Zola.

Meh

oh my god.

I just submitted TOTY Oblak into the Atletico Madrid part of the Spanish League SBC.

oh my ****ing god.

I can't believe I've just done that....

Lord TSC wrote: »
    oh my god.

I just submitted TOTY Oblak into the Atletico Madrid part of the Spanish League SBC.

oh my ****ing god.

I can't believe I've just done that....

Get onto EA support... sometimes they revert the SBC and return the players to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,545 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

XtSEqmo.png

Advertisement