Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Do we have another week of the same stuff in packs or is it changing to TOTS tomorrow?

Wondering weather to hold off opening my rewards or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

https://twitter.com/futwatch/status/1281223004882690049?s=21

Party bag 2 release, plus RTTF and FUT birthday so doesn’t look like TOTS is here yet

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Boulders8 wrote: »

Party bag 2 release, plus RTTF and FUT birthday so doesn’t look like TOTS is here yet

Will hopefully be next Wednesday when they refresh the pack content.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Bet this is an 83 squad with min 70 chem to keep those 82/83’s sky high.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Bet this is an 83 squad with min 70 chem to keep those 82/83’s sky high.

I have virtually no players left between 81 and 84

• Advertisement

I have virtually no players left between 81 and 84

Ditto.

MM out, the one week where my club is next to empty and they reward us a 50k pack ffs :pac: I’ll be completing that eventually anyway.

Bernardo too, looks quality. 2x 85, 1x mixed squad.

Bernado Silva SBC up - 2 85 squads with 70 and 65 chemistry requirements.

Two 83+ players available in Summer Heat voting SBC - gold players, 2 rare and 45 chem

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Bye bye Diaby and hello Silva.
    I bet Inception creamed himself when he saw it.

When Lenglet wins he'll fit nicely in my French team. God knows we are desperate for a French SH player!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,552 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Mr Moon wrote: »
    When Lenglet wins he'll fit nicely in my French team. God knows we are desperate for a French SH player!!

Especially a CB, we've only had 2 already!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,552 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Just played a Draft, went 2-0 down, brought it back to 2-2 and he quits so I don't get the win.... Search for another game, I can't do anything, controller is fine but not working in the game, I get kicked for inactivity and lose the Draft.

Got 86 TOTW Sanchez and 83 Carrasco in the Two 83+ Summer Heat voting SBC. Sanchez will help with the Silva SBC and that’s about it

Doing a few 85-92 upgrades to craft an icon pack.

Got 91 totw moments son. Nice :)

Guaranteed that card will be better than the icon card.

Doing a few 85-92 upgrades to craft an icon pack.

Got 91 totw moments son. Nice :)

Guaranteed that card will be better than the icon card.

Gattuso! What a fail.

Thank god I got son en route to soften the blow.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oh, hey, my OTW Sanchez got an upgrade! Been sitting on him for months, cause he's a vital part of my "Former United players who now play in Italy" squad.

Just played a Draft, went 2-0 down, brought it back to 2-2 and he quits so I don't get the win.... Search for another game, I can't do anything, controller is fine but not working in the game, I get kicked for inactivity and lose the Draft.

Contact their support, they'll give you a free draft token.

Bruno wins potm.

2 x 84 squads.

Would imagine anyone still playing already has a better bruno card though as even the first couple from objectives were very easy to get

Bruno wins potm.

2 x 84 squads.

Would imagine anyone still playing already has a better bruno card though as even the first couple from objectives were very easy to get

What’s his rating? I don’t have any 84’s to do it and if I did then probably better off putting them into Wijnaldum or Origi - can’t imagine his POTM would be higher rated than his 94 Summer Heat card

Bruno wins potm.

2 x 84 squads.

The most ridiculous win ever! No one will do him!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

The most ridiculous win ever! No one will do him!

EA don't control it though and in fairness Bruno was the standout player.
    They can influence the La Liga and German ones but for EPL EA only account for a tiny fraction of votes.
    They should have give him a +1 over his SH card though and made it more expensive.

• Advertisement

What’s his rating? I don’t have any 84’s to do it and if I did then probably better off putting them into Wijnaldum or Origi - can’t imagine his POTM would be higher rated than his 94 Summer Heat card

No it’s just 91 rated.

Blazer wrote: »
    They can influence the La Liga and German ones but for EPL EA only account for a tiny fraction of votes.
    They should have give him a +1 over his SH card though and made it more expensive.

Yeah they coulda made it better or just left it at an 82 rated squad to make it easy do for people who missed out.

But they did give us a brilliant bruno objective set so no real complaints from me about the sbc.

Blazer wrote: »

Ah I see, so my spamming to get Martial was in vain. I didn't know how the voting worked.

At this rate he could be getting next months POTM also.

David Luiz SH incoming...

David Luiz SH incoming...

Jesus, I can’t fit him in my squad! Will be an unreal card tho, I’d say. Also this:

https://twitter.com/futdonk/status/1281549707194576904?s=21

Jesus, I can’t fit him in my squad! Will be an unreal card tho, I’d say. Also this:

https://twitter.com/futdonk/status/1281549707194576904?s=21

His 90FB plays just fine for me. There's lots of players I haven't done yet that came out that don't interest me and won't get in any of my squads. If batch 3 is gonna have a Pogba, I want that card!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

The possibility of a Pogba card would definitely make me revert to holding on to some high rated fodder, hopefully it’s sooner rather than later

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    I got sucked in and did one more 85-92 and got 90 Lloris a second time. Have nothing left to give ha ha.

I did one more. I am now empty. I got 91 Valverde. Finish strong

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Did another of those 5 x 88 guaranteed SBC's after seeing it was back again.

Brazil flag......LW......*starting to get extremely excited at this point*.......PSG

Yessss! TOTYN Neymar! :D

I tried his base card and he was pretty much wasted with me using him, but I guess I'll give it another go! :pac:

Others were:

Luis Alberto - CM - TOTW
    Goretzka - CM - RTTF
    Muller - CAM - Ultimate Scream
    Pique - CB - Base Card

I've been very lucky with the two 5 x 88 SBC's I've completed as it's given me RTTF Lloris, RTTF Sancho, TOTYN Neymar, Scream Muller, DMOTM Kimmich and RTTF Goretzka who I will all use as I run a Bundesliga team.

Any tips on how to utilise Neymar properly? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Message I got today.

"Zidane is carrying you!"

Like....yeah? No ****, he's by far my best player, of course he's the one carrying me, lol.

Advertisement