Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 20 Ultimate Team (Part 2)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,552 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Really surprised we haven't been seeing any Moments cards based on past Euros considering they're supposed to be on right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Liverpool fans are gonna be happy... I’m hearing Origi now.

Oooh I’ll be eating good tonight. Origi and Wijnaldum might interrupt my plan of TOTS Neymar :pac:

Also seeing that Saul upgrade... a week too late :( he’s sitting at 50k now, nice profit if anyone still has.

Wonder if we're gonna get another one of those boosted Silver cards, hopefully if we do it's not another one in a position, league, and nation that all already have multiple better alternatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

Anyone else pulling champions League RTTF Lloris and ungodly amount of times!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Origi and Wynaldum SBCs up - pretty reasonable requirements - 82and 83 and 2x83 squads respectively.

Also a FUT 13 SBC which gives a 84-91 player

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Origi and Wynaldum SBCs up - pretty reasonable requirements - 82and 83 and 2x83 squads respectively.

Also a FUT 13 SBC which gives a 84-91 player

Wow, very generous for Liverpool fans looking to build a Liverpool past/present team or even a current only team with all the specials.

Would make the Fabinho non upgrade sting a little though I’d imagine.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I see Saul finally made the TOTW. If we held on he'd be worth more than 50k now!

John Egan just scored again, this time a 90th minute winner alongside a clean sheet..........but EA never gives IFs for midweek performances

Got 84 Javi Martinez from the Fut 13 84-91 guarantee.

First 85-92 pack of the night gives me 88 Depay RTTF

Have to laugh that an 83 squad now costs 70k, a few weeks back you could easily do them for 15k

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Popped open two of those "Gold Player Premium" packs, with the same thought behind the 5k packs.

Packs cost 25k.

12 players. Even if each only sell for 1k, you'll get at least 12k back. Made a 5k profit on the first pack, and a 2k loss on the second.

I wonder how many full Liverpool squads I’ll come against this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Fut birthday griezmann is a great card, congrats!! :)

The 5 x 88+ isn’t repeatable, we could only do it once but I suspect we might see it return before end of the week.

To follow up on this. Fut birthday griezmann is a god. 10 goals in 7 games from CAM. Been a game changer for me.

Club is absolutely gutted now. Anything 84> is at an absolute minimum :pac: worth it though. Brought in Origi and Wijnaldum. Fernandes drops to the bench with Wijnaldum taking his place as my CM.

3.5m coins but nothing to do with them... originally planned Neymar, now I’m half pushed for TOTS VVD to complete the Liverpool half of my squad.

Decided to do a double 84 upgrade for a change - all good (or ok) with 85 Dubravka TOTW and 89 Suarez.

Did Another 85-92 - out pops Dubravka TOTW again :(

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Decided to do a double 84 upgrade for a change - all good (or ok) with 85 Dubravka TOTW and 89 Suarez.

Did Another 85-92 - out pops Dubravka TOTW again :(

The more of them you do the worse it starts to get. I got 86 Onana the goalkeeper 3 times and Ruben Blanco TOTW Spanish keeper at least 4. Very rare to get an attacker out of it after a while. Lot of centre backs as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

90 Lloris and 90 Kroos for 20 wins.

TOTW Pepe, TOTT Zaniolo and MOTM Almiron were the best from the 2 Ultimate packs.

TOTGS Neres for me in rivals rewards.. despite having >20 non rares in my club, I still managed to get a duplicate :pac:

Also, for some reason, rivals is closed.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

95 Salvio and 91 Hradrecky for 14 wins. They were the only options I got over 86 rated.

Good few high rated cards from the packs though. Pumped them all into an Icon SBC and got Blanc.

Nice one on Blanc!! Fits the Utd past and present team.

• Advertisement

FUT Champs Rewards:

86 Cornet
    88 DeLigt
    91 Laba
    87 Donk

87 Gueye
    85 Nakagawa
    91 Matheus Pereira
    92 Griezmann

YEEEEESSS Greizmann is an awesome card :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,416 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Griezmanns fb is just absolutely amazing and blows every other cam out of the water.
    The only one close to him was moments Silva so hoping he gets the vote and 5* wf.

Blazer wrote: »
    Griezmanns fb is just absolutely amazing and blows every other cam out of the water.
    The only one close to him was moments Silva so hoping he gets the vote and 5* wf.

I bought him when he first came out and he was my favourite player to use at the time. Delighted to get him back into my LaLiga and main squad.

Got 88 De ligt from the 84-91

Blazer wrote: »

Moments Eusebio says hi :)

Yeah yeah, I know 99.9% will never be able to use him.

I got sucked in and did one more 85-92 and got 90 Lloris a second time. Have nothing left to give ha ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Anyone know if they’re likely to have any more big event/releases on Friday?

In two minds whether to keep ploughing my cards into these upgrade SBC’s or not or save them for something better coming along?

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    I got sucked in and did one more 85-92 and got 90 Lloris a second time. Have nothing left to give ha ha.

There’s always one more to do lol.

I have two 85-92’s to open plus the 88+ 5 guarantee but can’t open them yet as got my duplicate Dubravaka sitting in my unassigned waiting for me to decide what to do with him.

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Anyone know if they’re likely to have any more big event/releases on Friday?

In two minds whether to keep ploughing my cards into these upgrade SBC’s or not or save them for something better coming along?

Read somewhere on Twitter last week someone speculating/hoping for a summer heat Pogba objective/SBC

• Advertisement

Main Squad I'll be using this weekend...

FUTFO.jpg

In game..
    3-5-2
    FOInGame.jpg

or 4-2-3-1
    4231.jpg

All first owner.

Advertisement