Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 746 ✭✭✭GinAndBitter

https://imgur.com/a/AgJcQD9

Article in today's star about the young lad that got attacked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Hoboo

https://imgur.com/a/AgJcQD9

Article in today's star about the young lad that got attacked.

Thats from last week

Hoboo wrote: »
    Thats from last week

oh right so it's grand? it's yesterday news then. Not sure Chronology is the issue here.

Hoboo wrote: »
    Thats from last week

My mistake.

rusty cole wrote: »
    oh right so it's grand? it's yesterday news then. Not sure Chronology is the issue here.

It should have been in every paper last week, and this week. Chronology is one of the issues, it should have been reported in every paper the following day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

The funny thing is thats what will end up happening. I lived in Birmingham and there was gangs in each area usually calling themselves after there postcode B36CREW ect

There used to be a gang in Crumlin that called themselves the Crumpton Crew.

MrFresh wrote: »
    There used to be a gang in Crumlin that called themselves the Crumpton Crew.

Pew Pew and Barney Magroo?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭julyjane

Does anyone know the name of the pub in Lanz@rote where the monk escaped from before 2 men came in to shoot him in 2015? I've been over there a few times and would be familiar with some of the pubs so I'm curious

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ElBastardo1

Any sign of the lad in here who was friends with Dots? Wonder how he feels now the trial collapsed? He was attending the trial every day as he was so upset for Dots.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

julyjane wrote: »
    Does anyone know the name of the pub in Lanz@rote where the monk escaped from before 2 men came in to shoot him in 2015? I've been over there a few times and would be familiar with some of the pubs so I'm curious

There's loads of irish bars in Lanzarote..most of them would be down the Old Town of Puerto del Carmen.

Personally i wouldnt darken the door of any of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

dirtyden wrote: »
    No you did not.

oh dear...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Mulligans on the strip..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

A MEMBER OF the Hutch family living in fear for his safety has been jailed for breaking into the Offices of the Revenue Commissioners and assaulting a man who tried to prevent him leaving.

Alan Hutch (36) was confronted by a staff member who found him in his office as he returned from a tea break. The man was punched several times by Hutch during violent scuffles as he tried to prevent him leaving with a stolen mobile phone. Gardaí were alerted and all property recovered.

Hutch, of Portland Place, Dublin has 73 previous convictions including assault, robbery, burglary, threats to kill, endangerment, obstruction, production of article and road traffic offences.

Hutch pleaded guilty to burglary and assault causing harm to Karl Higgins at the Office of the Revenue Commissioners, Hammam buildings, Upper O’Connell Street on 7 March 2018.

Violent struggle

Judge Melanie Greally noted the burglary had developed into a violent struggle when Hutch was interrupted and his escape prevented. Higgins suffered a number of blows during two scuffles.

Two of Higgins’ colleagues came to his assistance and subdued Hutch until gardaí arrived.

Judge Greally noted Hutch has been in custody since the date of his arrest and is very isolated in prison, where he has become “paranoid” in relation to others including prison staff. She said he is “extremely fearful for his own safety and has substantial cause for that fear”.
    https://www.thejournal.ie/alan-hutch-jailed-revenue-offices-4554869-Mar2019/

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭40supple

Rodent drug addict, safer in the nick, the article says Eddie used to knock the kids & mother about for years so maybe not as squeaky clean as the media portray him

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭ghostfacekilla

I wonder what the release dates look like for Murtagh and Delboy.

I wonder what the release dates look like for Murtagh and Delboy.

When did murtagh get put away?

Delboy got a 16 year sentence in 2010, he'll probably serve most of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭HarryStuby

Harry is out soon aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Alan Hutch's warrant would've been made out to the one jail that holds Kinahan aligned prisoners. I've no doubt they probably just rushed him through his committal and sent him on elsewhere (possibly while under armed guard) but if the article is saying he's paranoid to the point of suspecting prison staff, can you imagine what he must've been thinking while rolling up to the gates?! It's merely standard practise to commit to said prion initially in all cases but in his mind I'm sure it was a grand conspiracy by the State!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Omackeral wrote:
    Alan Hutch's warrant would've been made out to the one jail that holds Kinahan aligned prisoners. I've no doubt they probably just rushed him through his committal and sent him on elsewhere (possibly while under armed guard) but if the article is saying he's paranoid to the point of suspecting prison staff, can you imagine what he must've been thinking while rolling up to the gates?! It's merely standard practise to commit to said prion initially in all cases but in his mind I'm sure it was a grand conspiracy by the State!

It's a pity the poor crayture didn't get to pick his own prison.

Feckin degenerate..not shy of doing the crime but cries like a bitch when he gets locked up.
    Maybe he's looking for a spell in the CMH or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

A mock 'Dublin prisoner escape message' has been pinned up in the city.

This comes after a prisoner escaped from while receiving treatment at St. James's Hospital.

3fa8466b2e.png

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/dublin-prison-escape-mock-poster-16012371

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Chaos in Raheny last night, windows put in on several cars. Dart arrivals brought it, but not sure where they were from.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

delly wrote: »
    Chaos in Raheny last night, windows put in on several cars. Dart arrivals brought it, but not sure where they were from.

Any more info on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

They're well welcome in the following neighborhood's.....Ballyfermot, Clondalkin, Crumlin, Ballymun, Drimnagh, Sheriff St.,Finglas,North Inner City, South Inner City and some part's of Tallaght and Coolock.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

They're well welcome in the following neighborhood's.....Ballyfermot, Clondalkin, Crumlin, Ballymun, Drimnagh, Sheriff St.,Finglas,North Inner City, South Inner City and some part's of Tallaght and Coolock.

To cute for that, They'll stick to the soft underbelly of Dublin for now..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

not yet wrote: »
    Ha Ha, Listen pal, I'm from the inner city and have lived in a lot of working class areas, so don't try lecture me on Ballyfermot or Finglas..

You have whatever agenda suits your narrative, I'm not reading anymore of your bullsh1t.

From town meself and have to agree. I also spent a few years in finglas too. Balbriggan, where I I hang me hat nowadays can't even compare. Irish born African 'gangs' or not around the place, it's like comparing Darndale to Dalkey.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,653 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Any more info on this?

I've no more details I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

I thought Dalkey would be safe, all those millionaires out there you'd expect they'd be well looked after by the Gards

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

There's a video going around that shows the young fella that was attacked (allegedly), kicking the ****e out of someone else.

It was posted to his mother's facebook page and is still on it.

What is happening that is making kids behave like this?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement