Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Fiftyfilthy

Will be a B.B. gun I’m guessing

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bubblegummers

A B.B inflicting those injuries. When you say B.B do you mean a .38

Didn’t see the injuries, I said I was guessing therefore I don’t mean a .38

One is critical with wounds to his chest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Both are fine . Local lowlife lives 50 yards from the place and has been arrested . Ireland’s dumbest criminal . Armed robbery and attempted murder for a couple hundred euro looking at a life sentence

Both are fine . Local lowlife lives 50 yards from the place and has been arrested . Ireland’s dumbest criminal . Armed robbery and attempted murder for a couple hundred euro looking at a life sentence

It’s being reported that no cash was taken.

It’s being reported that no cash was taken.

It’s how much was in the till at the time

It’s how much was in the till at the time

Look at RTÉ news it says they escaped without taking money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Look at RTÉ news it says they escaped without taking money.

What he is saying is that some idiot nearly killed two people and will now spend a very long time in jail, all for what would have been a few hundred quid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭El_Bee

Dante7 wrote: »
    What he is saying is that some idiot nearly killed two people and will now spend a very long time in jail, all for what would have been a few hundred quid.

Will they do heavy time though? I wonder how many convictions they already have.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

And good enough for him. What was he expecting from a pizza shop?! There is a lot of hysteria about crime in Ireland but (thankfully) shootings during robberies are stil very rare in this country.

Hopefully he gets the max sentence x2 to be served consecutively and the two lads recover.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Collie D wrote: »

Hopefully he gets the max sentence x2 to be served consecutively and the two lads recover.

He won't get consecutive sentences, but I suspect he will get a very heavy headline sentence. Certain crimes need to be absolutely nipped in the bud and warning sentences to be handed down. Similarly, anyone who gets caught with a significant quantity of crystal meth in this country is going to get absolutely hammered by the courts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Rumour I heard was that it was a drunk father and son going back to chipper after an argument (presumably with the staff).
    Any grain of truth to that does anyone know? Maybe the son went back on his own?

Edit - haven't seen the news yet, checking it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭steve-collins

Wasnt a bb gun. Bullet went right through one lad with an exit wound in the back .

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

He won't get consecutive sentences, but I suspect he will get a very heavy headline sentence. Certain crimes need to be absolutely nipped in the bud and warning sentences to be handed down. Similarly, anyone who gets caught with a significant quantity of crystal meth in this country is going to get absolutely hammered by the courts.
    "He" hasn't even been charged yet, never mind convicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

i live close enough to the area often get food from the place, really shocking. And if the rumors i hear are true it's the same guy who recently held up a shop just around the corner from the place and got of scott free and also recently out of prison. And hear he wants to go back in think the **** spent of his life in there anyway.

Lone Stone wrote: »
    i live close enough to the area often get food from the place, really shocking. And if the rumors i hear are true it's the same guy who recently held up a shop just around the corner from the place and got of scott free and also recently out of prison. And hear he wants to go back in think the **** spent of his life in there anyway.

Yeah a good day for the area now he will be locked up for years .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,983 ✭✭✭Jeff2

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    "He" hasn't even been charged yet, never mind convicted.

I suspect locals know who did it and all the better they will go down for it and out of the area for a long time.
    It's a nice place now bar a few.

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I suspect locals know who did it and all the better they will go down for it and out of the area for a long time.
    It's a nice place now bar a few.

Thats the way im looking at it . The lads are thankfully fine and a few of the last remaining scum in the area will now be gone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Picture shows pizzeria worker's nasty wound after being shot during shift in Edenmore Shopping Centre, North Dublin.

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/picture-shows-pizzeria-workers-nasty-15617909

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,830 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

The Mirror have put up a video taken from cctv of the shooting. (sorry I can't do links).

Crazy stuff altogether.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭kingstevii

The Mirror have put up a video taken from cctv of the shooting. (sorry I can't do links).

Crazy stuff altogether.

Looks like someone was shooting back..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

kingstevii wrote: »
    Looks like someone was shooting back..

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/cctv-footage-robbery-mizzonis-pizza-13809248

just glass shattering, seems they were throwing stuff at him

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Robocop Corcoran

begbysback wrote: »

Crazy if true, just hand over the money and dont risk your life. Its all good being a have a go hero till you get a bullet in you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Both released and a file been prepared for the dpp?

That’s it for attempted murder, what a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭septictank

Back to the gaff, bag of cans and a Domino's on the way, life's tough.

Both released and a file been prepared for the dpp?

That’s it for attempted murder, what a joke.

Nuts. Ireland for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Crazy stuff for the staff to be fighting back and taking a bullet over a few hundred euro. Also could be wrong but it seems like the father and son only decided to do the robbery that night but had a gun lying around ready to go.

Do the culprits have any history with the Hutch-Kinahan feud?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭rondog

Absolutely nada got to do with the Hutck-K feud.2 complete knackers who would sell their family for a few quid.lowest of the low.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement