Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

Autosport wrote: »
    I’m not saying they are and I’m not saying they’re not but Duvet you have a lot of wine in the fridge and you can also share your chocolate with us ;):D

I’m now couchside fit for the bed :)

Don't even look a my huge bar of Wholenut lol.

Time for Gogglebox, my favourite show, having a pint water in my Rockshore glass, drop of summer fruits in it, there must be more to life than this.lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

A nice soft evening as they say around here but it's actually lashing down rain now at the moment, fire lighting like it's November! All going well here since my last check in, we're both still working form home, long may it last, and thankful things are starting to open up.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Don't even look a my huge bar of Wholenut lol.

Time for Gogglebox, my favourite show, having a pint water in my Rockshore glass, drop of summer fruits in it, there must be more to life than this.lol

Lots of nuts around these parts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,812 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Autosport wrote: »
    That price increase was just from the first lockdown and they’ve been closed longer this time.

Mine was 130 every 6-8 weeks, my hair went to sh1te after baby, something obviously happened to the porosity of it as the dye would take differently each time. I gave up as I was throwing money away, infairness to the hairdresser she was giving me complimentary conditioning treatments as it was p1ssing her off too. Hair was constantly tied back anyway.

The last of the dye was cut out march 5th 2020.... how's that for timing :D ... seriously though with those price hikes I'd be looking at 200euro every 6 weeks. Even in the height of my spendaholic days I don't think I could justify that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,053 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Greetings from the Horn of Africa, gotta admit that $900 for a crap room really doesn’t inspire me to visit here again :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

smurfjed wrote: »
    the Horn of Africa :)

:D gets me every time :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Friend just texted me to say The HSE have agreed to sit down and negotiate with the hackers. But they have warned them that they could be waiting up to 2 years for an appointment.

You've been looking at my Facebook again !

• Registered Users Posts: 13,049 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Friend just texted me to say The HSE have agreed to sit down and negotiate with the hackers. But they have warned them that they could be waiting up to 2 years for an appointment.

Does anyone remember the episode of Greys Anatomy where the hospital server got hacked and they had to pay a ransom?

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,053 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Pool time :)

553091.jpeg

Getting out of bed earlier and my leg muscle cramped in my calf...it's still extremely sore....I don't know which leg to limp on now!

• Advertisement

You’re banjaxed so may put you out to pasture :D

What a beautiful morning :) Sun is shining and the boss is still sleeping :)

Smurf love the view :)

Kitchenside deciding on what to have for breakfast :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside waiting for two of my favorite little people to arrive :3

• Registered Users Posts: 13,049 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Deskside waiting for two of my favorite little people to arrive :3

Mam and Duvet?

To thine own self be true

Im starting to think there's a few female Boardsies having fun with my voodoo doll !

Im starting to think there's a few female Boardsies having fun with my voodoo doll !

*sticks pin in Shaka doll penis*

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,476 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

*sticks another pin in his scrotum*

No more complaining about the foot now! :pac:

Straight to my junk...unlike how you ladies think....I shall now refer to you both as S&M :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

What the hell have I walked into? Did you wenches start the torture before I, the One True Mistress, had arrived? That's punishment all round. Who's first?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Put out a load of washing , come inside and start doing something else . After about ten minutes realise it's raining ,well fcuk it anyway they can stay out there :pac:
    Stopped raining just now .

Sardonicat wrote: »
    What the hell have I walked into? Did you wenches start the torture before I, the One True Mistress, had arrived? That's punishment all round. Who's first?

You're too old for these games, sure, you'll put your back out putting on your thigh highs!

• Advertisement

You're too old for these games, sure, you'll put your back out putting on your thigh highs!

You obviously enjoy extreme pain!

You obviously enjoy extreme pain!

Can I just say......yes...and we'll not mention it again :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Bedside, slowly getting up - plans to head off to get some carry out from Avoca in Powerscourt.

Yum yumm! 😎🌈😋😋

Can I just say......yes...and we'll not mention it again :pac:

I'll attack your voodoo with my whip and paddle so.

I'll attack your voodoo with my whip and paddle so.

Candle wax and ice, and we have a deal :P

Welcome to the s&m forum, safe and mild.

Out in the garden, bush needed some tending. For filthy minds that will be three our fathers and five hail marys.

In GAA news... Kerry are spanking Galway like they're naughty minx's

• Registered Users Posts: 21,841 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Laois vs Dublin here in town this evening .
    You'd miss the days when the town would be packed with supporters from both sides , in their teams colours heading up to the match , and the buzz on the main street after the matches .
    One day it'll return :)

Walks in and looks around ye are all a pack of dirty minded little devils :D

In the words of gifted

Proceed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,104 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Drinking beer and binge watching Phoenix Nights and Max & Paddy. Cut the Daisies earlier.:D

Advertisement