Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hmmm. Is it National Be Mean to Carers Day? I've got a migraine, a tantrumming pensioner and a blocked toilet. If I catch either of ye I'll be using you manually to unblock it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Hmmm. Is it National Be Mean to Carers Day? I've got a migraine, a tantrumming pensioner and a blocked toilet. If I catch either of ye I'll be using you manually to unblock it!

I have a 13yo daughter who's coealic....I'm always up to my elbows in shíte :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,601 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

That's a very Lemony Snicket's series of unfortunate events.

I feel mean now. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yis are bad. Terrible people.. Nowt a caustic soda enema wouldn't fix I'd say.

Oooh...I think I'd like that!!

• Advertisement

Excellent idea! They could use my toilet, they might unblock it!

I have a 13yo daughter who's coealic....I'm always up to my elbows in shíte :)

What are you feeding the poor child?

What are you feeding the poor child?

Genuinely... the blood test they do to diagnose coealic disease... she was the highest ever child...and inside top 10 ever in hospital.... literally a crumb will give her the shíts for 2 days

• Registered Users Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Genuinely... the blood test they do to diagnose coealic disease... she was the highest ever child...and inside top 10 ever in hospital.... literally a crumb will give her the shíts for 2 days

You're very flattering the way you speak about women.

To thine own self be true

Oh the poor kid. You must be an expert at unlocking toilets, so?

• Advertisement

Oh the poor kid. You must be an expert at unlocking toilets, so?

It used be once a week :D

It used be once a week :D

If only I knew that before I handed the plumber €60

If only I knew that before I handed the plumber €60

Oh, toilet and external sewer unblocking....I'm a dab hand unfortunately

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,049 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Coffeeshop

Oh, toilet and external sewer unblocking....I'm a dab hand unfortunately

I'll keep that in mind....

If anyone is interested Grumpy's Day Centre Zoom meetings are being featured on this evening's Six One news. Paschsl Sheehy paid the centre a visit and had a chat with them today.

If anyone is interested Grumpy's Day Centre Zoom meetings are being featured on this evening's Six One news. Paschsl Sheehy paid the centre a visit and had a chat with them today.

G'wan da rascal !

I missed him, Sardi. I just turned on the news at about 10 past to miss the Covid misery slot.

I missed him, Sardi. I just turned on the news at about 10 past to miss the Covid misery slot.

It wasn't on it, Legs. I guess other news took precedence. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorows six one. Shame. I had my uncle in Englsnd turned in.

It wasn't on it, Legs. I guess other news took precedence. Maybe tonight, maybe tomorows six one. Shame. I had my uncle in Englsnd turned in.

Hopefully tomorrow, it might just have been a delay in editing or something.

Any room in your house for another pensioner Sardicat? The daddy isn't well and I'm as useful as a chocolate teapot.

• Advertisement

Hopefully tomorrow, it might just have been a delay in editing or something.

Yeah , probably having to keep bleeping Grumpy!
    'Ah, what the *&%^%$ $%^&^% are they doing now? Who's this f&^^$ing eejit? HE WON'T GET OFF THE F%%$ING SCREEN!'

Yeah , probably having to keep bleeping Grumpy!
    'Ah, what the *&%^%$ $%^&^% are they doing now? Who's this f&^^$ing eejit? HE WON'T GET OFF THE F%%$ING SCREEN!'

Tbf ..I say that when I meet Pascal in person :D

Any room in your house for another pensioner Sardicat? The daddy isn't well and I'm as useful as a chocolate teapot.

You know more and are more able than you think. And to answer your question, no. I'm at peak pensioner already, I'm afraid.

Hope your Dad is ok, Perse.

You know more and are more able than you think. And to answer your question, no. I'm at peak pensioner already, I'm afraid.

Hope your Dad is ok, Perse.

Thanks :) Kidney infection and a dose of thisisthendformeitis :p

Hope yours is too.

Thanks :) Kidney infection and a dose of thisisthendformeitis :p

Hope yours is too.

Oh, that can bring a whole new level of complications in older people. Hope he's better soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a coke watching the Rookie. Heading Corkside tomorrow to meet the parents for the first time in a year, got their jabs a week ago. Being ringing them and using zoom, but it's not the same. The hug they'll get from me will probably leave them with bruises:D
    Hope everyone is ok

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

votecounts wrote: »
    Couchside with a coke watching the Rookie. Heading Corkside tomorrow to meet the parents for the first time in a year, got their jabs a week ago. Being ringing them and using zoom, but it's not the same. The hug they'll get from me will probably leave them with bruises:D
    Hope everyone is ok

Kitchen table with a beer.:D I brought my mother for her second jab this evening and bringing my father for his tomorrow, while he's still recovering from a hip replacement 11 days ago. All action. You enjoy the positive experience tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,857 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

votecounts wrote: »
    Hope everyone is ok

That's such a heartwarming post , enjoy every precious moment VoteCounts :)

Home , I'm getting lazy , I dozed off on the couch here :o

Anyone else seen the video of the 2 mancs going at each other with machetes?
    Looked like a scene from "The Skanger Strikes Back"

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    That's such a heartwarming post , enjoy every precious moment VoteCounts :)

Home , I'm getting lazy , I dozed off on the couch here :o

I had a snooze in bed earlier, Ithumping headache all day. Must be the weather.

Advertisement