Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,857 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Laois vs Dublin here in town this evening .
    You'd miss the days when the town would be packed with supporters from both sides , in their teams colours heading up to the match , and the buzz on the main street after the matches .
    One day it'll return :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Walks in and looks around ye are all a pack of dirty minded little devils :D

In the words of gifted

Proceed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Drinking beer and binge watching Phoenix Nights and Max & Paddy. Cut the Daisies earlier.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Still corkside, beer in hand having the chat. Was in the vicinity of the protest march earlier today, totally peaceful, kept my distance. Feel for that area at the moment.
    Heading home tomorrow, may go for few take away beers later. Been a great couple of days, really missed the family, arrangements already to see a lot more relatives over the next month or so.
    Later all
    G'wan Leicester

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside feeling sorry for meself!. All well though..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,601 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Deskside feeling sorry for meself!. All well though..

I'm couchside doing the same, everything and nothing is wrong today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am here to spread happiness like its sparkle dust.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

I am here to spread happiness like its sparkle dust.

You're offering happy endings?!

You're offering happy endings?!

I'm going to stick another pin in! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Watching 'i can see your voice ' and having really really bad (good :) ) thoughts about those twins xxx

• Advertisement

cj maxx wrote: »
    Watching 'i can see your voice ' and having really really bad (good :) ) thoughts about those twins xxx

You like red hair ;) I enjoy the show :)

Couchside with The boss asleep beside me :)

Sending big booby hugs to you Grem ((hugs))

Autosport wrote: »
    You like red hair ;) I enjoy the show :)
    )
    I do. :) and funnily enough, even though most of my girlfriends in my youth were red heads its only dawned on me recently, that yes , I freaking love red heads :)

I'm guessing that Auto has red hair and we have a match.

I'm like Cilla Black, a lorra, lorra like her! :p

You’re from Liverpool :eek:

Autosport wrote: »
    You’re from Liverpool :eek:

No chuck, but I think I've set up a blind date. Over to our Graham for a recap.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,865 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've never even watched that show and i read that post in cilla's voice :confused:

I've never even watched that show and i read that post in cilla's voice :confused:

I'm sure you've absorbed it by osmosis from being in the background somewhere.

The other one:

Gladiator reeeeeeaaaady!

Contender reeeeeeaaaady!

I'm sure you've absorbed it by osmosis from being in the background somewhere.

The other one:

Gladiator reeeeeeaaaady!

Contender reeeeeeaaaady!

I've never actually heard that :pac:

At the 2021 Boards piss up (if there is one) I'll be on the lookout for all you women redheads :D

You mean almost 80 and annoying as hell?
    Ah I joke!!

You're not a day over 60 :P

• Advertisement

I've never actually heard that :pac:

Get out and close the door behind you missy! :mad:

:pac:

cj maxx wrote: »
    At the 2021 Boards piss up (if there is one) I'll be on the lookout for all you women redheads :D

I don't have red hair, but I have A LOT of pins for Shaka's voodoo doll ...

You mean almost 80 and annoying as hell?
    Ah I joke!!

You're not a day over 60 :P

You laugh away there now while you can, with your gimpy foot and your crampy leg. :cool:

You laugh away there now while you can, with your gimpy foot and your crampy leg. :cool:

Pulling no punches here!! :pac:

And they way ye are sticking pins in my bits I'll never be able to have kids :D:D

And they way ye are sticking pins in my bits I'll never be able to have kids :D:D

Aren't you lucky you got in before the pins? :D

Imagine the post pandemic wherers meet up in your minds eye ... Auto with her flaming red hair, CJ with his excitement upon meeting Auto, Grem trundling in, Purple Mountain looking purple, G with his lawnmower, Mam with 436 kids, Shaka with a limp, Trigger with his happy dust, Seph with his slidey plates and cats, Duvet with her "landscaping", Perse with her frosty knickers, Bertie with his obscure quips, Fathom in the coffee house etc.

We won't get served anywhere! :(

Oh sweet Jesus :D laughing too much here :D

That's all the makings of an unruly mob!

That's all the makings of an unruly mob!

More a motley crew, but I'll be pissed in the corner and oblivious to the shenanigans ye lot get up to. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

There you go, Panda, you're always in the look out for a catchy username. You can't go wrong with Limpy Gimpy.

Advertisement