Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Got to be inventive to get things done ;)
    Nominates Grem for Taoiseach.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,882 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fathom wrote: »
    Nominates Grem for Taoiseach.

Good jaysis no, i'd have absolutely no one to work with there!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,629 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I won on the Euromillions!!!

Five fecking euro. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) Hope your all keeping well :) Great to see Mutt again :) Had the tunes blaring driving home and had a right old bop :D Apologises to anyone who saw me singing and dancing on the M9 :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,882 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Autosport wrote: »
    Evening all :) Hope your all keeping well :) Great to see Mutt again :) Had the tunes blaring driving home and had a right old bop :D Apologises to anyone who saw me singing and dancing on the M9 :D

Hoo boy. That link is the definition of prick tease i think?

Auto, we need Alfie pics too please..

• Advertisement

Alfie is sleeping here beside me and the snores out of
    Him :D

Here’s a pic for you Grem :D

Hahahaha i bet he has a list of 42 trees and plants to 'service' on every walk :pac:

Alfie cocking the leg, this is not the thread for that kind of filth! :p

Alfie cocking the leg, this is not the thread for that kind of filth! :p

Did you miss the previous link?? :D

Wrong thread sorry :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,098 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Wrong thread sorry :D

Those bluebells are lovely.
    Pick me a few :)

To thine own self be true

Those bluebells are lovely.
    Pick me a few :)

Remember they used to be at the side of the road everywhere? It seems like wildflowers are disappearing. :(

Remember they used to be at the side of the road everywhere? It seems like wildflowers are disappearing. :(

I think you’re a bit of a wildflower Leggy ;)

Strawberry plants in ditches on lanes, wiped out by bigger tractors, gives me a sad every time i'm home

I think you’re a bit of a wildflower Leggy ;)

More a wallflower at this stage! :pac:

There's no wallflowers in here!.

Trundle home, limping again, poxy back..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Trundle home, limping again, poxy back..

Hope the rest does your back dome good, Grem.

Here, it's STRESSSSS! Co-ordinating perfectly with Hot Flushing so bad I had to get back into the shower 30 mins after getting out of it. I'd cry for relief but I dont think I've got any body fluid to spare anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Shaka Hislop

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Hope the rest does your back dome good, Grem.

Here, it's STRESSSSS! Co-ordinating perfectly with Hot Flushing so bad I had to get back into the shower 30 mins after getting out of it. I'd cry for relief but I dont think I've got any body fluid to spare anymore.

Jesus Sardi, you seem to suffer badly with menopause...... would it be comparable to a hangnail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Jesus Sardi, you seem to suffer badly with menopause...... would it be comparable to a hangnail?

You know if you're looking to get yourself killed there were easier ways of going about it mate! :pac:

• Advertisement

NewRed2 wrote: »
    You know if you're looking to get yourself killed there were easier ways of going about it mate! :pac:

I'm high on painkillers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

That's good coz you'll be needing that pain relief when she gets hold of you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,098 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

You'll be high alright when you're strung up high by the ladies on here, I'm first in the queue.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

It's not even menopause yet, it's the phase before. For that reason and that reason only you get away with that comment. That and a few of them drugs you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Sardonicat wrote: »
    It's not even menopause yet, it's the phase before. For that reason and that reason only you get away with that comment. That and a few of them drugs you have.

Irrelevant bit of information here but I'm watching the Dragons Den and Peter Jones literally said..for that reason and that reason only, im out...just as i was reading this post. It was like having surround sound:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, home office, working away...

Have you read or seen Misery at all? There's another nurse in that called Annie Wilkes ... and well one of your feet is already mangled.

If Sardi tells you she's your number one fan I'd be worried.

Have you read or seen Misery at all? There's another nurse in that called Annie Wilkes ... and well one of your feet is already mangled.

If Sardi tells you she's your number one fan I'd be worried.

Tbf, she said it's pre-menopause ........so its not even comparable to a hangnail?

• Advertisement

Tbf, she said it's pre-menopause ........so its not even comparable to a hangnail?

God no, a hangnail is torture. Sure what's a bit of overheating in the grand scheme of things?

I think I'll be hobbled soon too! :p

Advertisement