Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allow me to explain why the 'All Live Matter' hashtag is awful.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

I think this adds to the cancer that BLM has created. This makes a mockery of George flyods murder and carry on like this only serves to misappropriate societal issues in another country for their own gain. The guards are being extremely gentle with this lad. He's saying he can't breathe but yet continues to yelp and move around. In no way, shape or form are the guards forcing them into submission which would cause them to be out of breath. The guards knee is on his arse, he's still able to talk through it. Of course the running commentary is for show, accompanied by the laughter in the background.

https://twitter.com/Eire_Patrician/status/1280655034221572097

"Stop putting ur hand on his breathing system"...has he gills on his back of something :D:D

These protests have done nothing but damage litterally achieved nothing , except give morons a platform to attack people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

He’s roaring red. What has him resist so, it’s like trying to cage a rabid animal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I think this adds to the cancer that BLM has created. This makes a mockery of George flyods murder and carry on like this only serves to misappropriate societal issues in another country for their own gain. The guards are being extremely gentle with this lad. He's saying he can't breathe but yet continues to yelp and move around. In no way, shape or form are the guards forcing them into submission which would cause them to be out of breath. The guards knee is on his arse, he's still able to talk through it. Of course the running commentary is for show, accompanied by the laughter in the background.

He's a gob****e kid, you can't judge a movement on it.

As usual both side playing in broad strokes and generalisations and not talking in specifics.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

hots wrote: »

As usual both side playing in broad strokes and generalisations and not talking in specifics.

So he's part of a "movement"?

What would that be now?

We are a laughing stock for these people. An easy mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

Lucy8080 wrote: »
    I hope they get found out on this one. For the sake of genuine Black disenfranchisement.

Doesn't look like they have.
    "Met Commissioner Dame Cressida Dick told a committee of MPs officers had visited Ms Williams to apologise for "distress" caused by the stop."

later in the article:

"Despite two reviews by the force's directorate of professional standards, Dame Cressida said the force had found no misconduct by its officers."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Bobblehats wrote: »
    He’s roaring red. What has him resist so, it’s like trying to cage a rabid animal

A belt of a Garda baton on the skull would soon quieten him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

2u2me wrote: »
    "Met Commissioner Dame Cressida Dick told a committee of MPs officers had visited Ms Williams to apologise for "distress" caused by the stop."

later in the article:

"Despite two reviews by the force's directorate of professional standards, Dame Cressida said the force had found no misconduct by its officers."

She's a joke. This is the same woman who praised the diversity of the dead after a terrorist attack a year or two ago.

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

hots wrote: »

What do you judge a leaderless movement by?

The bystanders seem to be encouraging him not denouncing him. Genuine look of fear in the eyes of the Gardai as they called for more officers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,352 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

So this lad gets caught with drugs, proceeds to run, resists further and from 6:04 onwards provide some great comedy.

Dont be no "black lives matter cops":confused: Thank God for body cams. This is the sh*t cops have been and will now continue to deal with

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

2u2me wrote: »

later in the article:

Sure. Because internal investigations always are totally impartial and fair 🙄 it will be interesting to see the external, independent investigation and what they recommend. The officers shouldn't be fired if the external review finds fault with them as I don't think it was super egregious

• Advertisement

Thank God for body cams.

Every list of demands from BLM groups I've seen have been advocating removing body cams from the police.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

There are fair few videos appearing on my timeline every day showing individuals resisting arrest donning the catchphrase "I can't breath", this lad was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage and assaulting an emergency worker. This is what BLM has created. Degenerates thinking they're being clever and looking for a way to relieve themselves of any responsibility for their degenerative behavior.

https://twitter.com/LFC_blano/status/1280949213342425088

After the situation the other day, where the Olympian gold medalist drove on the wrong side of the road and drove off on police, IId say this man will get an apology later from the police, and be on the tele to say the police are racist

It's worse than the Third Reich.

There are fair few videos appearing on my timeline every day showing individuals resisting arrest donning the catchphrase "I can't breath", this lad was arrested on suspicion of criminal damage and assaulting an emergency worker. This is what BLM has created. Degenerates thinking they're being clever and looking for a way to relieve themselves of any responsibility for their degenerative behavior.

https://twitter.com/LFC_blano/status/1280949213342425088

After the situation the other day, where the Olympian gold medalist drove on the wrong side of the road and drove off on police, IId say this man will get an apology later from the police, and be on the tele to say the police are racist

I was watching an interview with a retired copper in the London talk about knife crime , if an area got real bad with stabbings etc, the cops would go in , swamp the place and carry out a lot of stop and searches . The knife crime would then go down . They had to stop doing it because local councillors and politicians accused the cops of targeting young black men for the searches . Well if 90% of the people doing the stabbings are black you'd think it make sense that they'd be searching blacks more.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Cupatae

I was watching an interview with a retired copper in the London talk about knife crime , if an area got real bad with stabbings etc, the cops would go in , swamp the place and carry out a lot of stop and searches . The knife crime would then go down . They had to stop doing it because local councillors and politicians accused the cops of targeting young black men for the searches . Well if 90% of the people doing the stabbings are black you'd think it make sense that they'd be searching blacks more.

Using logic is racist nowadays :D even if it is mostly black people doing it you have to willfully pretend it could be someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Woman objects to stop and search.
    Police finds large knife right there and then.
    Woman isn't fazed, starts saying the police is rude to her.

You cannot win with people like her. They will always see things differently to you.

https://twitter.com/TiceRichard/status/1274981574220578816

Need to be doing SUS in north county Dublin. Won't because of same factors referred to above regarding London. Allied to cops not wanting to have screaming TDs on their case.

Guards stop dodgy looking native scummers all the time where I'm living. No one objects other than the scum who can't carry knives, drugs and so on with impunity.

Cupatae wrote: »
    Using logic is racist nowadays :D even if it is mostly black people doing it you have to willfully pretend it could be someone else.

If I was a parent living in an area like that, id rather the cops stopping and searching my son everyday if it meant he was less likely to get stabbed and killed .The cops in England killed one black man last year and you'd swear they were killing loads of them by the way BLM goes on. They're nothing but race baiters. if they really cared for the lives of black people why don't they march on the local drug dealers and gang members who live in their areas who are doing all the killings but they won't as it doesnt fit the narrative, it's much easier to blame whitey for all their problems .

• Advertisement

biko wrote: »
    Woman objects to stop and search.
    Police finds large knife right there and then.
    Woman isn't fazed, starts saying the police is rude to her.

You cannot win with people like her. They will always see things differently to you.

https://twitter.com/TiceRichard/status/1274981574220578816

It's never their fault , even when she was wrong she called them rude. I suppose the black cop searching him was racist too.

Trump has denied Minnesota's request of $500 million in federal disaster aid to repair the damage from the riots. Alot of money considering that we were constantly reminded the protests were peaceful. The mayor allowed these parasites to ruin their city and specifically told police to stand down. Granting the aid would only serve in stating that burning down and wrecking a city is acceptable. Should BLM not be held accountable to an extent? It's not like they aren't well funded given the number of corporations that donated millions etc, BLM has taken in $1.2 billion to date. Bank of America was the largest single contributor to give to them. it should be made very clear that if any state allows for their citizens to run amuck that no aid will be provided. Simples

https://twitter.com/RepJeffDuncan/status/1281922647207665664

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭Brian Hartman

Nice one from The Donald :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

Really positive to see that money being denied.

If you agree to burn the neighbours businesses, Washington shouldn't pay for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

amusing

NINTCHDBPICT000595190035.jpg?w=1240
    img

A 24 y/o mother from Indianapolis, Indiana, Jessica Doty Whitaker, was shot dead after allegedly getting into an argument about Black Lives Matter and language. When it ended, both walked away from each other but a little time later where the killer was waiting for Whitaker and shot her.

Taking someone's life because of a different opinion? This is additional proof of the type of cohort that associates with BLM

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Adam9213

To be honest I think most of them are confusing racism with poverty and living in a high crime area.

I see so many ridiculous videos on Facebook and YouTube of black people saying they're being harassed by police cause they're black.

No you got pulled over because you're walking around a high crime area with your pants sagging in a wife beater top looking like something from straight outta Compton.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Adam9213 wrote: »
    To be honest I think most of them are confusing racism with poverty and living in a high crime area.

I see so many ridiculous videos on Facebook and YouTube of black people saying they're being harassed by police cause they're black.

No you got pulled over because you're walking around a high crime area with your pants sagging in a wife beater top looking like something from straight outta Compton.
    That's racial profiling which is racist. The level of ignorance in that post is baffling

• Registered Users Posts: 21,506 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Absolutely Trump is right not to pay for the damage caused by the "peaceful" protests.

The woman above being shot is another example of the type of thugs some of these BLM supporters are.
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again. All lives matter. All, black, white, blue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

White female BLM protester flipping off black cop. Why? No-one knows.

FLOYDPROTEST-060120-01.jpg

Advertisement