Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,357 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

As Ireland has moved away from its Christian family values to a liberal materialistic society it's not surprising people feel more unhappy today than 30 years ago. Anti depressant medications, alcohol and drug abuse has replaced peoples faith in Jesus.

As our luciferian worshipping controlers use the mass produced MSM propaganda to constantly undermine the Christian faith and push gender identity, homosexuality, fake magazine beauty, idolisation of money and celebrities we will continue to see the move towards a more shallow society.

I, for one, welcome our Luciferian overlords

Also who the hell uses MSN or internet explorer unless forced to.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Also who the hell uses MSN or internet explorer unless forced to.

You mean MainStream Media?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,104 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

As Ireland has moved away from its Christian family values to a liberal materialistic society it's not surprising people feel more unhappy today than 30 years ago. Anti depressant medications, alcohol and drug abuse has replaced peoples faith in Jesus.

As our luciferian worshipping controlers use the mass produced MSM propaganda to constantly undermine the Christian faith and push gender identity, homosexuality, fake magazine beauty, idolisation of money and celebrities we will continue to see the move towards a more shallow society.

I see you still won't answer my questions.

Once again. Can you please answer do you support treating autism/autistic children with bleach?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

batgoat wrote: »
    Firstly, Ireland has historically abused alcohol even during its most Christian periods. Also, you say you're not homophobic? :rolleyes:

So you deny the push of homosexuality in society, and to call it out you name call in a desperate attempt to shift attention.

So you deny the push of homosexuality in society, and to call it out you name call in a desperate attempt to shift attention.

What does that even mean?

Once again. Can you please answer do you support treating autism/autistic children with bleach?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

I see you still won't answer my questions.

So you are the only one to make a connection between autism and bleach. It's nonsense like most of your ramblings and name calling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,526 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

by "push" i presume you mean it is no longer criminalised and they are no longer subject to constant verbal and physical abuse?

You mean MainStream Media?

Ah ok now I get it conspiracy theorist bundled with homophobia.

by "push" i presume you mean it is no longer criminalised and they are no longer subject to constant verbal and physical abuse?

We're an alley of LGBTP in the company footer of some company emails, cartoons for children with gay characters, same in tv programs and film, push of homosexuality talks in the classrooms, street parades, operations for children who are confused, comedians with gay innuendo which are not funny but are pushed by the public broadcaster are some examples.

• Advertisement

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Ah ok now I get it conspiracy theorist bundled with homophobia.

Name calling to deflect. Nice.

We're an alley of LGBTP in the company footer of some company emails, cartoons for children with gay characters, same in tv programs and film, push of homosexuality talks in the classrooms, street parades, operations for children who are confused, comedians with gay innuendo which are not funny but are pushed by the public broadcaster are some examples.

well god forbid we acknowledge that gay people exist. You seem to yearn for the old days when we pretended they didnt exist. what a terrible world this must be for you. What a pity

Swing and a miss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Some of her posts on twitter lately seem to be off the charts.

Who?
    Honestly no idea who that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Here, you think the world is controlled by the likes of the Rotschild's..... You're credibility is destroyed already.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,173 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Jesus is an asshole

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,646 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

So because people who are NOT homophobic or scared of homosexuality are more tolerant to the point where the abovr is ok means it's being "pushed" on you and your ilk?

Ah the old nasty sick homophobia of talking about LGBTP.

Sure I'll call you names.

By trying to link paedophilia with adults who are lesbian, gay, bi or trans you are clearly homophobic.

You dont even know what you are talking about either. Confused children do not get operations.

I feel.genuinely sorry for you though that you cant cope with Larry Grayson or John Inman

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

I deny I do.

If everyone was homosexual it would dilute the Faaabulous.
    Ain't no amount of fairy dust could deal with the bad dress sense and terrible interior decors of the straights infiltrating our special places.

The Gay Lobby would be RUINED.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,478 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Are there any peer-reviewed papers showing the randomised control trials on the benefits of faith in Jesus over anti-depressants?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

Ah the old nasty sick homophobia of talking about LGBTP.

Sure I'll call you names.

By trying to link paedophilia with adults who are lesbian, gay, bi or trans you are clearly homophobic.

You dont even know what you are talking about either. Confused children do not get operations.

I feel.genuinely sorry for you though that you cant cope with Larry Grayson or John Inman

Didn't the Mermaids founder take her son to Thailand to be castrated when he was still a child?

Didn't the Mermaids founder take her son to Thailand to be castrated when he was still a child?
    What age was her daughter at the time?

Lol.

More deflection from Gemma with some transphobia thrown in

Terry Pratchet

Those that protest vehemently aginnst the 'gay agenda' are usually those that are basically found to be the Gay Old Al'dest of them all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,318 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The fact you use that disgusting non existent LGBTP acronym is a new low for even you.

I would say the mask has slipped but you have never had a mask your posts are literally insane constantly, your nothing if not consistent, you are a prime example of the gullible eejits that fall for Gemma O Dohertys absolute non sensical guff hook line and sinker.

• Advertisement

Birneybau wrote: »
    Those that protest vehemently aginnst the 'gay agenda' are usually those that are basically found to be the Gay Old Al'dest of them all

A case of The lady doth protest too much, wouldn't be unusual, but sometimes no just a case of plain old undiluted homophobia. Always been the case and always will be for some people.

Yeah, it's a good job that we never had comedians like Kenneth Williams or Dick Emery or Larry Greyson or any of those doing gay innuendo in the 70s and 80s, isn't it?

All those pantomime dames are such a scourge of modern life too.

gmisk wrote: »
    The fact you use that disgusting non existent LGBTP acronym is a new low for even you.

I would say the mask has slipped but you have never had a mask your posts are literally insane constantly, your nothing if not consistent, you are a prime example of the gullible eejits that fall for Gemma O Dohertys absolute non sensical guff hook line and sinker.

We're heading that direction unfortunately regardless if you think it's disgusting now. As we listen to their propaganda in the MSM that it's not their fault and it's the way their born, society again will climatise to it and begin to accept it as nothing to be ashamed of. It's what happens when we abandon God and society becomes sexually immoral.

We're heading that direction unfortunately regardless if you think it's disgusting now. As we listen to their propaganda in the MSM that it's not their fault and it's the way their born, society again will climatise to it and begin to accept it as nothing to be ashamed of. It's what happens when we abandon God and society becomes sexually immoral.

you are conflating paedophilia with homosexuality. I have reported the original post. that kind of blatant homophobia is not on.

Frothing at the mouth homophobia at this stage

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,318 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

you are conflating paedophilia with homosexuality. I have reported the original post. that kind of blatant homophobia is not on.
    I have done the same. I am not going to reply to this absolute homophobic garbage.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Don't post in this thread again.

Yeah

Good job there were never any gay priests....oh wait

Well its a Good job there were never any pedophile priests....oh wait

Well its definitely Good job there were never any Bishops sleeping with their housekeepers and having secret children....oh wait.

And then they preach about "Christian values":pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Reminds me of the lad that gave out to sky for having an LGBT movies option which might corrupt his kids or something...

Lol.

More deflection from Gemma with some transphobia thrown in

You said confused children don't get operations. That's not really true, is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Mod

Don't post in this thread again.

Awwww so the coward doesn't have to explain why he would have had bleach poured down my mouth to "cure" me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

You said confused children don't get operations. That's not really true, is it?

What? It's true. They don't.

If all the cranks are banned, well, this thread is dead. An therefore worthless. We NEED their opinions to mock, and I'm not joking.

What? It's true. They don't.

One of the leading trans lobbyists has no issue castrating a 16 year old boy. But she didn't give him bleach, so that's ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭rgossip30

Please feel free to do it.

GoD could say the grass was green and she would still be criticised .I notice the bans for defenders that is boards. 5g unless there are eminent scientists here I am still on the fence with the reservation of sciencists.about it. My cousin a Radioographer says X rays are not harmful then why do operators go behind a screen with a lead lined vest ? No one proves her statements are alse with links etc just idle comments.I don't buy into all the conspiracy theories and her word choice sometimes let her down .I am not in favour of mettings being shutdown .A poll was done on. Cork 96 FM. 91% voted that the.meeting should have been allowed to
    go ahead.

• Advertisement

The Nal wrote: »
    What a load of nonsense. Thank fcuk religion is dying out. Wonderful to be alive to see it happening.

Being replaced by Islam is more wonderful .

rgossip30 wrote: »
    GoD could say the grass was green and she would still be criticised .I notice the bans for defenders that is boards. 5g unless there are eminent scientists here I am still on the fence with the reservation of sciencists.about it. My cousin a Radioographer says X rays are not harmful then why do operators go behind a screen with a lead lined vest ? No one proves her statements are alse with links etc just idle comments.I don't buy into all the conspiracy theories and her word choice sometimes let her down .I am not in favour of mettings being shutdown .A poll was done on. Cork 96 FM. 91% voted that the.meeting should have been allowed to
    go ahead.

Do you want her thousands of hours of youtube videos fact checked?

Terry Pratchet

Do you want her thousands of hours of youtube videos fact checked?

Well if one wants to be critical it would help.to prove a point.

go ahead.

Because you get an xray, you are exposed for seconds,

They do HUNDREDS of xray's day in day out, for years, getting thousands if times more exposure than you. That's why they stand behind a screen and wear the vests.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Jackman25

Birneybau wrote: »
    If all the cranks are banned, well, this thread is dead. An therefore worthless. We NEED their opinions to mock, and I'm not joking.

I know people will say its deflection, but surely intelligent people have something better to be doing than arguing with loons or trolls.
    Seems absolutely futile.
    Troll or loon spouts a few outrageous opinions. People spend pages and pages wasting their time arguing logic with him/her. Troll/Loon gets banned.
    Another arrives on soon after. Rinse and Repeat.

Because you get an xray, you are exposed for seconds,

They do HUNDREDS of xray's day in day out, for years, getting thousands if times more exposure than you. That's why they stand behind a screen and wear the vests.

I know that there was a theory before that all itcould take was one x-ray to spark a cancer.The mass X ray program 40 odd years ago was abolished out of concerns.

Jackman25 wrote: »
    I know people will say its deflection, but surely intelligent people have something better to be doing than arguing with loons or trolls.
    Seems absolutely futile.
    Troll or loon spouts a few outrageous opinions. People spend pages and pages wasting their time arguing logic with him/her. Troll/Loon gets banned.
    Another arrives on soon after. Rinse and Repeat.

How do you knowing they are intelligent .?

go ahead.

Do you support the hate-filled homophobia they were banned for?

I know that there was a theory before that all itcould take was one x-ray to spark a cancer.The mass X ray program 40 odd years ago was abolished out of concerns.

Sure it could take one cig, one speck of dust, or fibre of asbestos to spark cancer, the fact is that they dont know why many cancers are caused, but getting an xray isnt one of them.

Fwiw at last count i have had 112 xrays in my lifetime (just shy of 50) and afaik i am cancer free.

• Advertisement

Sure it could take one cig, one speck of dust, or fibre of asbestos to spark cancer, the fact is that they dont know why many cancers are caused, but getting an xray isnt one of them.

Fwiw at last count i have had 112 xrays in my lifetime (just shy of 50) and afaik i am cancer free.

You counted each one good on ye want to live in Chernobyl. You now claim one does not get cancer from multiple X rays but defend operators who go behind a screen as you say they are exposed to multiple amounts ? I was exposed to years of asbestos dust but I did not get cancer yet .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement