Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

In the 70's autism was 1 in 80. Now it is 15% and they are hoping to get it to 1 in 3 by 2050. Tens of thousands of parents have seen a dramatic change in their child's behaviour after getting a government vaccine. However as we are completely oblivious to the uniform brainwashing from the mainstream media, this explosion in autism will continue. Lets all trust the MSM rather than real parents.
    Plenty of conditions got ignored until adulthood, didn't really get regularised recognition of things such as autism, dyspraxia, autism, dyslexia etc until the 90s. Eg you'll have plenty of Irish people who never discovered they were dyslexic until adulthood, that's because we only became competent at handling and recognition in recent decades.

So it's unlikely that the actual occurrences have increased. Just the recognition of them during childhood has.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

In the 70's autism was 1 in 80. Now it is 15% and they are hoping to get it to 1 in 3 by 2050. Tens of thousands of parents have seen a dramatic change in their child's behaviour after getting a government vaccine. However as we are completely oblivious to the uniform brainwashing from the mainstream media, this explosion in autism will continue. Lets all trust the MSM rather than real parents.

Who is hoping it will be 1 in 3?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

The makers of d'government vaccine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Our Lizard Overlords of course.

Jeez Joey....

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Our Lizard Overlords of course.

Jeez Joey....

Again not Lizard or slugs or yeties. It's the same luciferian worshipping people that control the world through the financial system, MSM, music and film industry. However as we live in their bubble, the reality of the world being controlled by an evil operating behind the scenes is beyond our understanding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Again not Lizard or slugs or yeties. It's the same luciferian worshipping people that control the world through the financial system, MSM, music and film industry. However as we live in their bubble, the reality of the world being controlled by an evil operating behind the scenes is beyond our understanding.

This is just comedy gold. Devil worshippers and the Music Industry want to increase the number of people with autism.

Is that you Gemma?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

This is just comedy gold. Devil worshippers and the Music Industry want to increase the number of people with autism.

Is that you Gemma?

Funny is it? You enjoy seeing the alarming increase of autism among the young. Given your background it doesn't surprise me.

Funny is it? You enjoy seeing the alarming increase of autism among the young. Given your background it doesn't surprise me.

There's no increase, diagnoses are increasing which is to be expected since it generally went undiagnosed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

What would be the point of this evil force wanting 1/3 with Autism?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Bull. I was finally diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum 39 years after I was born-Why? Ireland didnt have the knowledge resources or money to diagnose in 1983.

• Advertisement

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Bull. I was finally diagnosed as being on the autism spectrum 39 years after I was born-Why? Ireland didnt have the knowledge resources or money to diagnose in 1983.

Pretty much everywhere in terms of diagnoses tbh. Reason I previously mentioned dyslexia is because you'll find loads with dyslexia in 30s/40s who were never diagnosed till later life.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭francois

Well played *slow hand clap*
    meanwhile in the real world
    https://www.theguardian.com/society/2019/mar/04/no-link-between-autism-and-mmr-affirms-major-study

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Have you a reliable source for these stats ?

I'm genuinely curious, if the increase is as big as you say, I would think it's more to do with diet and pollution than a vaccine.

And who are "hoping to get it to 1/3 by 2050" ??

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Now Gemma claims to have exposed Noel Whelan's plan to encourage Muslims to stand for local elections (presumably for FF) how is that an exposé?

It's like she has gone mad or something.

francois wrote: »
    ah ha!
    Thanks for that shot of sense.

From the same article..
    Doubts about MMR were sown by the gastroenterologist Andrew Wakefield, who hypothesised in 1998 that it was linked to autism. The symptoms of the condition often begin to manifest at about the time the jab is given, between 12 and 15 months old.
    The theory has been discredited and Wakefield was later disbarred from practising medicine

And reverts to the mainstream, Guardian no less. We really are sheep.

I'm the first to be cautious with the guardian on other topics, but these studies are reliable.

That doctor was a hack job.

And reverts to entirely predictable response.
    The Guardian did not do the study either

" journal Annals of Internal Medicine, which is published by the American College of Physicians, was written by Danish researchers, who also conducted one of the key studies to disprove the link in 2002. Their latest work involves 6,517 cases of autism, the biggest number to date, among 650,000 children on the Danish population registry, followed over 10 years."

When you have completed your longitudinal study on MMR jabs, please feel free to share the information.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭ollkiller

According to studies it's anywhere between 1 in 59 and 1 in 77 depending how accurate the school records in that location are. The more accurate the higher the rate. Which means diagnosis is much improved nowadays. It was 1 in 80 back in the 70's because it was never diagnosed properly.

Alzheimer's wasn't diagnosed properly in the 70's and 80's. My grandmother didn't get diagnosed for years even though it was blatantly there. Does that mean because diagnosis is improving that the incidence rate is higher. No.

Hoping to have a 1 in 3 rate, cop on. Seriously just cop on.

Regarding Gemma. Don't use twitter so have checked her facebook. Wowsers. She's playing the game well. Notice how she never comments on her threads, just put it out there and let the ****show commence. A lot an angry people on that page. I always find the really angry people are the ones who won't do anything to better their own lives and need someone to blame.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,026 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

You get that it wasn't the Guardian that carried out the study? That they're only reporting on it, after publication of the study in medical journals?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,528 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

You get that it wasn't the Guardian that carried out the study? That they're only reporting on it, after publication of the study in medical journals?

Guardian are globalists who are in cahoots with the 5G lot, the chemtrails guys and the water poisoner crew all to create one global government. Wake up sheeple!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,232 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

The Nal wrote: »
    Guardian are globalists who are in cahoots with the 5G lot, the chemtrails guys and the water poisoner crew all to create one global government. Wake up sheeple!

The Nal wrote: »

Your post reminds me - I should call in to Gamer's World soon and pick up a copy of Illuminati: New World Order - a great conspiracy beer and pretzels cardgame. What's sad is a lot of Gemma's recent stuff is exactly the kind of thing you'd find in the game...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,205 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Your post reminds me - I should call in to Gamer's World soon and pick up a copy of Illuminati: New World Order - a great conspiracy beer and pretzels cardgame. What's sad is a lot of Gemma's recent stuff is exactly the kind of thing you'd find in the game...

well you dont think she makes it up on her own do you?

I can recommend the "Illuminatus! Trilogy" by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson, a great satire of nutty conspiracy theories, which weirdly. seems to have given rise to conspiracy theories

I can recommend the "Illuminatus! Trilogy" by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson, a great satire of nutty conspiracy theories, which weirdly. seems to have given rise to conspiracy theories

fnord!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Our evil overlords. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Whats people's problems with 5G?

Seriously, still using the term sheep. Your flock have no sense of irony.

• Advertisement

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Whats people's problems with 5G?

The gay unicorns need to power the turbines that spread the chemtrails.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement