Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    It was a very tight match until Best scored to go 3-2. After that everything just clicked for me and each shot was a goal. A very harsh and undeserved scoreline as he was better than that.

I hope you're joking. He looks awful from start to finish. Hasn't a clue how to defend even the simple plays.
    That's not console dependant either, I found ps4 just as bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,419 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

RossieMan wrote: »
    I hope you're joking. He looks awful from start to finish. Hasn't a clue how to defend even the simple plays.
    That's not console dependant either, I found ps4 just as bad.

Nobody can defend on this game Rossie.
    Even a crap icon like Zola scored 2 goals against your defense :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Blazer wrote:
    Nobody can defend on this game Rossie. Even a crap icon like Zola scored 2 goals against your defense

Because I moved my keeper. Even I defended better than that guy could.

The hype around Zola here doesnt reflect how he plays in-game. Just look at his all time stats on Futbin and you'll see.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Because I moved my keeper. Even I defended better than that guy could.

The hype around Zola here doesnt reflect how he plays in-game. Just look at his all time stats on Futbin and you'll see.

Those amateurs just can’t use him

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

I can only speak for myself but whenever I come up against Zola, he proceeds to lay an absolute spanking on me. Hate that little ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Redo91

Bought Witsel’s OTW at 40k a while back in anticipation of the winter upgrade. I’m just after noticing that he is now going for 75k plus. Should I sell up now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Redo91 wrote: »
    Bought Witsel’s OTW at 40k a while back in anticipation of the winter upgrade. I’m just after noticing that he is now going for 75k plus. Should I sell up now?

I’m the same but holding, he could get a SIF tomorrow which is why his price has rose.

Even if he doesn’t, it’s predicted that he’ll get a +2 or +3 on winter upgrades. So even without the SIF he should be 86/87 rated soon, if he gets the SIF tomorrow plus the winter upgrade he’ll be going for a lot more than 75k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Finished the Leao objective yesterday easy enough. Hitting it towards Ibra on a corner is like a cheat code :D

Used the loan Ndombele and thought he was good but nowhere near 300k good.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

I just sold an 82 Sigurdsson for 3500 which is really confusing as I listed him for that crazy price so he wouldn't sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

cintec wrote: »
    I just sold an 82 Sigurdsson for 3500 which is really confusing as I listed him for that crazy price so he wouldn't sell.

Why are you listing cards you don't want to sell?? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I got some silly sales now and again. People buy them by mistake. Easy to make if buying on the app.

Same way I buy French bronze managers for 200-300 and sell them for 900-1000 and sometimes more, as they cant be filtered on the ps4 as easily as on the app.

Got 1-2 sales per cycle, and sometimes 10 sold in one go.

Is the laliga out or what, because my Arthurs just all sold for 4k???

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Why are you listing cards you don't want to sell?? :D

lol i see your point, I listed them for 4 times the price I bought him since he was taking up tradepile space anyway because of a duplicate in the club.

Anyone doing the joe linton future stars sbc, looks like a decent card for the cost of the sbc (84 rated team so about 35k)

wonski wrote: »
    Is the laliga out or what, because my Arthurs just all sold for 4k???

He’s just out of packs as he had a special card this week so I guess he’s being used in a solution to an sbc.
    People could just get rafinha (same rating, nationality & club) for 800 coins if they bothered to look for alternatives:D

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Having a run of pack luck after Del piero last week got future star Trent Alexander in today's sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Any 75s ye have are going for 1.5-2.5k

Sell sell sell

Hogey007 wrote: »
    He’s just out of packs as he had a special card this week so I guess he’s being used in a solution to an sbc.
    People could just get rafinha (same rating, nationality & club) for 800 coins if they bothered to look for alternatives:D

That makes sense, however all silver laliga sold for 3k, too. Bought these for 700, now need to replenish the stock. Handy 50k came in sooner than expected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    Nobody can defend on this game Rossie.
    Even a crap icon like Zola scored 2 goals against your defense :)

Screenshot-20190122-193001.jpg

This hype better be real ;)

I wouldn't play Zola up front on his own. He's fantastic with another striker.
    Both of them will play off each other then.
    My Zola has 407 games played- 297 goals and 189 assists.All are online matches only- He started about 40 matches from the bench when I was trying out Raul and Stoichkov so his goal ratio fell a bit but we're working on that ;)
    Aub is behind him at 437 games- about 268 goals and 189 assists.
    Also use hawk chem on Zola. Brings his shot power to 99 etc
    You could put hunter on him but I found that the physical increases are just enough to make a difference especially his aggression.
    jLZKIII.png

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    I wouldn't play Zola up front on his own. He's fantastic with another striker.
    Both of them will play off each other then.
    My Zola has 407 games played- 297 goals and 189 assists.All are online matches only- He started about 40 matches from the bench when I was trying out Raul and Stoichkov so his goal ratio fell a bit but we're working on that ;)
    Aub is behind him at 437 games- about 268 goals and 189 assists.
    Also use hawk chem on Zola. Brings his shot power to 99 etc
    You could put hunter on him but I found that the physical increases are just enough to make a difference especially his aggression.

He is only up front for chemistry purposes I'm going to drop him back to cam with quick tactics.

There’s only 1 Canadian manager in the game, picked a couple of him up there at 200 coins, with that Davies sbc leaked people might buy a Canadian manager for chemistry like we seen with the ibra sbc and Swedish managers went extinct after being selling at over 4K

That was slightly different in that it was an odd nation and league whereas this is just an odd nation but a popular league.

But sure at 200 coins each I can easily discard if it doesn’t work out

There’s only 1 Canadian manager in the game, picked a couple of him up there at 200 coins, with that Davies sbc leaked people might buy a Canadian manager for chemistry like we seen with the ibra sbc and Swedish managers went extinct after being selling at over 4K

That was slightly different in that it was an odd nation and league whereas this is just an odd nation but a popular league.

Am I The slowest person on ultimate team????? How is a manager going to help chemistry on an sbc?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

jayo26 wrote: »
    Am I The slowest person on ultimate team????? How is a manager going to help chemistry on an sbc?

I think the idea is that anyone who does his SBC will maybe want the canadian manager to play him at full chem.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I think the idea is that anyone who does his SBC will maybe want the canadian manager to play him at full chem.

Oh yeah that makes sense.

Yeah exactly, can’t see it working as good this time as he’ll be much easier link than ibra was.
    One sold for 2k though even though there’s cheaper ones so whatever happens the other 3 I bought I’m still up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

There’s only 1 Canadian manager in the game, picked a couple of him up there at 200 coins,

Already at ~700

Already at ~700

He appears again every so often at 200, I grabbed another one there and just relisted for 1k

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Deanman, yeah? Actually have him.

He's on 0 contracts. I have no memory of ever using him :S

meanwhile....30k off Best.

• Advertisement

Deanman, yeah? Actually have him.

He's on 0 contracts. I have no memory of ever using him :S

meanwhile....30k off Best.

Yeah that’s the guy.

Ah nice, you’ll have Best in time for weekend league so.

I traded in my 12 futswap players for the 100k pack and best player was Asenjo. Ah well, they were fairly easy collect this time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement