Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Will make my SBC Rooney irrelevant :(

I saw a post on Reddit bemoaning similar the other day, giving out that people who are getting special versions of cards you'd think typically wouldn't get loads of special versions are getting messed around. That "power creep" is basically punishing people for investing in SBCs earlier in the game, and making a lot of those sorts of special cards obsolete quicker than you'd have imagined when doing them.

If they were always going to release a Flashback Rooney, they should not have also had an SBC Rooney.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I saw a post on Reddit bemoaning similar the other day, giving out that people who are getting special versions of cards you'd think typically wouldn't get loads of special versions are getting messed around. That "power creep" is basically punishing people for investing in SBCs earlier in the game, and making a lot of those sorts of special cards obsolete quicker than you'd have imagined when doing them.

If they were always going to release a Flashback Rooney, they should not have also had an SBC Rooney.

Reckon there will also be a Flashback Podolski

Another SBC Card I have ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

One guy had a very good post on reddit about this.
    He was saying FUT is going like Madden and NHL. There was something like 199 x 99 rated cards in madden (my figures could be out ) but regardless it was over 5-6 times more 99 rated cards in Madden and NHL than FUT upto this year. Now FUT is getting so many OP cards that it basically ruins the whole base card structure for a lot of players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Anyone found any good cards to invest In for the la liga SBC?

I'm currently buying up teams and if I come across any I'll let use know!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

ImANoob08 wrote: »

I may try get a bit of time to sort through this this week, if you notice any teams that have quite a few silvers or only 1 player in a position, lb, rb, lm, rm let us know, they’ll be the ones to cause most problems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Kiko Casilla could be good as the other options are 87 Navas and Courtois.

80 rating so depends how high they will set the sbc.

Yeah I’d agree, there was any number of players they could’ve used for the mls sbc who wouldn’t have got a flashback card, I have that Rooney sbc done and if I want a new flashback version the first one is just sbc fodder then and and 85 striker will only save me about 8k off a future sbc.

This shouldn’t be happening, I’ve no problem if they get IF’s or toty/tots cards that are better but they should only release 1 other special version of each card.

They’ve made so many cards obsolete, I mean even take the premier league sbc last week, 2 86 rated cards and then in the same week they add a host of high rated cards to packs.

They could’ve easily added Trent or joe Gomez as the premier league reward or added a 87 rated mendy or something that people wanted, but because people would’ve being prepared for this sbc, they throw in 2 cards that most people won’t use (as starters) while throwing much higher rated cards in packs so people will buy them.

I get that it’s a business, here to make money, but they can still make money without screwing people over. Reus sbc included!!

I didn’t do any of the reus sbc’s so not effected but if hazard got a second potm and you couldn’t use his first card in it, I’d be very annoyed.

wonski wrote: »

Yeah and he’s signed for Leeds too so def get this now. I posted about this last week when he signed, I bought 7 of his ucl card to get the 81 rated version which could be important depending on the overall rating of sbc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

have a bunch of him bought already just waiting for them to sell...

was looking at barca.... left back might be a problem for them although they have three affordable center halfs that can be used in vermalen, murillo and the french guy... also a rb so that position is covered, they do have a 75 rated striker that can be got for peanuts so that may be an easy way to double coins but obviously silvers is where you want to invest to be honest...

It’s not that I nessecarily regret doing Vardy last week cause I used 95% untradeable a and he cost me very little. But I’m already looking at him, thinking “You’re going into an SBC very soon”.

Speaking of, got the 84 and 83 SBCs done for Best. Still got the 85-88 squads to do. Saying it will cost 900k to do. I have 620k. I can see me burning my TOTY Kroos to shave a chunk off, and I’ll probably go ruthless with a good few of my rewards too (86 Carvajal, for instance).

I’m wondering when to burn Rui Costa for it. You get an ultimate pack for trading in the icon. Getting even one high rated player would be amazing to shave off costs, but I can’t bear the heartbreak of trading in Costa for a bloody Kagawa....

• Advertisement

It’s not that I nessecarily regret doing Vardy last week cause I used 95% untradeable a and he cost me very little. But I’m already looking at him, thinking “You’re going into an SBC very soon”.

Speaking of, got the 84 and 83 SBCs done for Best. Still got the 85-88 squads to do. Saying it will cost 900k to do. I have 620k. I can see me burning my TOTY Kroos to shave a chunk off, and I’ll probably go ruthless with a good few of my rewards too (86 Carvajal, for instance).

I’m wondering when to burn Rui Costa for it. You get an ultimate pack for trading in the icon. Getting even one high rated player would be amazing to shave off costs, but I can’t bear the heartbreak of trading in Costa for a bloody Kagawa....

Haha, yeah I know what you mean on the kagawa but I’d def do it while those future stars are in packs, any 1 of them and you’d hit the jackpot on getting best done, this totw should be stacked so if you open it after 6pm Wednesday and before 6pm Friday you have the new totw along with the future stars still in packs

On the La Liga sbc, Huesca is a problem that needs nipping in the bud now like we did with Cardiff, only 3 cbs and 2 are silver so get the 3 of them now, the 2 right backs are silver so get at least 1 now.
    They have 3 silver goalies so shouldn’t be too bad here but pick up 1 now while so cheap.
    Only 1 left mid and he’s silver, if this sbc requires a left mid he’ll hit 10k very quickly.
    Only 1 gold central mid but several silver cdms and cams so just pick up at least 2 of them now.

Nice one Hogey, got enough players now to do it twice

Looks like it could be a 41212 wingers formation

I am not going to do the league sbc, but have about 50 players ready to be sold including 15x Casilla.

Hoping to make 100k profit on all of them.

Huesca players are already going for high prices. I guess people are preparing for it so the profit might not be as high as I want, but it is a no brainer really. No chance to lose money on them.

Ndombele SBC up, seems expensive

2x 85s
    1x 84s

Couple of IF's

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

need-help.png
    Need a recommendation for 2 players I switch to 41212 in game and previously used Messi and Suarez but messi gets tired too quick and I need an icon for full chem Ibra.

I have 1 million coins budget after selling messi and Suarez.

I was thinking of 89 Shearer as ST or linekar but never used them.

For the cam i'm not sure I was thinking of Arthur future stars, griezman or any of french midfielder would do but not sure who would play well as cam.

Screams Kante and Zola as Can for me.

But you will be short 150k... If on ps4.

Ignore, just realized you switch to another formation...

Kante is very cheap now so still a valid option as a cm/cdm.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Ignore, just realized you switch to another formation...

Kante is very cheap now so still a valid option as a cm/cdm.

Yes I considered Kante but I don't think him or Keane would make a great cam.

In Game Formation: https://postimg.cc/8sBnn1D5

Pogba maybe? Not sure which Icon as a striker. I used Zola as St for a while, but moved him back to cam as it just suits him better.

There are few millionaires around here who tested them all so they have more hands on experience ;)

• Advertisement

This happening to me for weeks now

I knew there was a no loss glitch, never released it kept your win though, **** like this ruins the game for me

https://twitter.com/ThePolishKamel/status/1087379252658479106?s=19

Some little pr!ck was beating me 4-2 in rivals, doing all the dabbing, watching replays etc, I got it back to 4-3 on 75 and he tried to pass the ball around for last 15, got it back twice and on the second time in 88th min I equalized and of course celebrated, he rage quit even though it was 4-4.

I have messages turned off except from friends so as not to get annoying people like him message but he actually sent a friend request with a message on it....would you be well like :D

Anyone have any idea what this means?

What’s full party and what’s spam reporting?

6-D6-BC879-ED76-400-F-8-B53-4-BF3-DFEB603-C.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    This happening to me for weeks now

I knew there was a no loss glitch, never released it kept your win though, **** like this ruins the game for me

https://twitter.com/ThePolishKamel/status/1087379252658479106?s=19

That was there for draft last year. Didn't know it was still there.

Lamposts wrote: »
    That was there for draft last year. Didn't know it was still there.

As soon as I press the button to go into settings or messages I am disconnected, so it is bs.

I accidentally tried to join the party while playing the game. I learned my lesson.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Some little pr!ck was beating me 4-2 in rivals, doing all the dabbing, watching replays etc, I got it back to 4-3 on 75 and he tried to pass the ball around for last 15, got it back twice and on the second time in 88th min I equalized and of course celebrated, he rage quit even though it was 4-4.

I have messages turned off except from friends so as not to get annoying people like him message but he actually sent a friend request with a message on it....would you be well like :D

Anyone have any idea what this means?

What’s full party and what’s spam reporting?

6-D6-BC879-ED76-400-F-8-B53-4-BF3-DFEB603-C.jpg

sounds like he's gonna get himself and his friends to report you for sending spam..what a moron.
    all they have to do is check logs.
    I'd report the ****er first for threatening behaviour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    sounds like he's gonna get himself and his friends to report you for sending spam..what a moron.

Yeah take picture of message and email reports just so you have record.

Blazer wrote: »

Ah cheers, didn’t even know what he meant. Jesus you’d think he’d just grow a pair and accept he threw away a lead :D

Where do I mail to, just ea help is it? Never had to do this before haha

Do nothing, he will do nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

Hogey007 wrote: »
    On the La Liga sbc, Huesca is a problem that needs nipping in the bud now like we did with Cardiff....

I had about 70 on my trade pile, all got for 350 on bid.
    Put them up for 2.5k on the off chance they sold between now and the sbc. I've sold loads because of the rijkaard sbc :D

• Advertisement

Yeah, that looks like some 12 year old trying to "scare" you after his collapse.

Did the 88 rated squad for Best. Burned my 91 Kroos. Managed to shave the price down from 320k to 200k.

Naingollan as the best pull. :rolleyes:

400k left to do 600k worth of SBC.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement