Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    85 rated VVD just wish he was tradeable ha

Haha, that’s almost frustrating when you already have a higher untradeable of the same player cos effectively he’s just sbc fodder to you and an 85 is only worth 10k in a sbc

Same happened me, got untradeable auba and already have his potm, it’ll save me 25k or so in a sbc I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

ImANoob08 wrote: »
    85 rated VVD just wish he was tradeable ha

That's the worst as it is not just 85 to be used for another sbc.

10 times the price of other 85 cards.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Been going through my club this evening and selling every silver I have. Most aren't worth more than 800 coins, but had about 200 of them just sitting in the club.

I hoard absolutely everything so found some gems, most going for 800 to 1.5 but found about 6 worth over 5k and they weren’t even ones for league sbc’s like Parma, Cardiff etc.
    Some were just serie b

Oh on another note, if anyone still has a Cardiff keeper, left back or right back they’re going for 6 to 7k, we did well to stock up on those in advance, I may check out La Liga to see if there’s any mainly silver teams there but that one comes out

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Lb/rb are always worth investing in silvers.

Gk/St not so. Unless there is just one available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Was actually going to buy kluivert junior easier

Screenshot-20190120-213243.jpgupload image on internet

Use him as a super sub see how he goes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

1-1 in first half and gets a penalty and the prick quits.
    Ryan Shaw u ahole.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Was finished with wl so decided to try and get a few wins for the ligue 1 striker objective and ended up getting 9 of the 14 wins in about two and a half hours.

Most people would just quit at 1-0 down. Gave up for the night after I went 1-0 up and I'd say the guy took a hammer to his router in response. The lag got so bad it became a migraine inducing slideshow so I just turned it off.

The reward player looks really good. 4 star skills,4 star weak foot, 93 pace and 90 strength plus he's 6'2 so can aim crosses at him too

Gyan84 wrote: »
    Was finished with wl so decided to try and get a few wins for the ligue 1 striker objective and ended up getting 9 of the 14 wins in about two and a half hours.

Most people would just quit at 1-0 down. Gave up for the night after I went 1-0 up and I'd say the guy took a hammer to his router in response. The lag got so bad it became a migraine inducing slideshow so I just turned it off.

The reward player looks really good. 4 star skills,4 star weak foot, 93 pace and 90 strength plus he's 6'2 so can aim crosses at him too

You should pick up Pepe TIF, he’s a perfect link to him. He’s only about 44k now but reckon he’ll rise a bit Thursday when he’s out of packs, people are completing the challenge and using their rewards to buy Pepe for the link, Pepe looks good too.

400k now from selling silvers and I’ve only got through lw, rw, lb, rb & cm

Have a headache though from all the scrolling through screens :D

Will try sort through the cbs too and probably leave it there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Hogey007 wrote: »
    400k now from selling silvers and I’ve only got through lw, rw, lb, rb & cm

Have a headache though from all the scrolling through screens :D

Will try sort through the cbs too and probably leave it there

Any league in particular selling?

• Advertisement

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Any league in particular selling?

No, they were very random, they were obviously just appearing in solutions cos some Norwegian, polish went for 1.5, and then I had some that must be used in the league sbc’s, found some eredivise going for 4K plus.

Just go to your club, set filter to rw and silver and just compare price on them one by one, it’s tedious but a lot of coin to be made.

I found the wingers and cm’s sold the best, full backs too.

Had a look at a few of my centre backs and none up too much so left them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,459 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

The SBC the silvers are being used in is 433 in formation with 3 cms so makes sense that RW, RB, LW, LB and CM are going

I should be gold 3 with 13 matches remaining but 3 guys disconnected on me.
    One I was winning 5-2 and match is under review so he gets the loss but I get squat.
    Other one was 2-0 same crap and the penalty one..argh definitely my most frustrating weekend so far.

Weekly rewards :):)

20190121-004156.jpg

jayo26 wrote: »
    Weekly rewards :):)

20190121-004156.jpg

From SB was it? I don’t think even if I was guaranteed a CR7 I could sit through sb. It’s a cure for insomnia

Blazer wrote: »
    From SB was it? I don’t think even if I was guaranteed a CR7 I could sit through sb. It’s a cure for insomnia

No I don't play sb it was the two weekly packs sorry.

jayo26 wrote: »
    No I don't play sb it was the two weekly packs sorry.

Damn nice.
    I always get crap in those.

Damn nice.
    I always get crap in those.

Same here I can't remember last time I got anything from them before tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Just finished my first weekend league with 14 wins and 5 games remaining which i'm not gonna bother with I don't think I could do that every weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Rammed in 13-12, ran out of time to get the forfreth

• Advertisement

A lot of info was leaked this week, seeing a few tweets like this where they had called Davies too which was then confirmed later on yesterday

The one I’m getting as is flashback Rooney, if it happens it’d be a nice link for anyone who uses flashback ibra.

I’d buy an 85 ibra now as he’s the highest rated mls player and it’ll likely need one,

https://twitter.com/phillyinho/status/1086675472979820544?s=21

Bought Canceli for RB. Some of those future stars do look tasty for RB as well.
    Wan-Bissaka was pretty awesome when I had his loan card so might consider signing him if he gets the nod.

Also stayed with NIF De Gea...just as good as his toty card.

I played few games last night with justin kluivert to try get 14 wins in I didn't get to play much the weekend, he started off I was expecting him to be an impact sub but he is insane good his dribbling is excellent so if anyone get an opportunity to try him I'd definitely advise go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Opened 19 packs on Friday. Mainly form the Premier League SBC and then some Marquee Matchup and the 2x Future Star SBCs from Friday.

Alexis, IF Juanfran & IF Ruffier the only walkouts. Oh and of course Kagawa for the 4000th time.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Played my first WL (finally got my 2k points to qualify) this weekend. I normally play a game here and there - but this was the first time I sat down and played a bunch of games back-to-back. Got off to shaky start and took a few hidings, but eventually was able to scrape to 11 wins with 1 game to go. Am happy with that, as it gives me one of those stripey players and 2k points.
    The lack of an indicator for penalties took me by surprise initially. I did win 2, maybe three, penalty shootouts by never moving my goalkeeper.

Was using Futmas Firmino as my striker but he never did anything for me, swapped in untradeable Aubamayang and the difference was unreal. He kept making runs in behind. Really enjoy using Eriksen, his passing is great and also got his fair share of goals. Fairly happy with my team at the moment, have about 1million in coins - going to replace Matic with Kante (I think someone mentioned earlier that he is down in price).
    H23jFOI.png

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Looks like Alphonso Davies will be a LW in the SBC, even though his silver card is RW/RM?

After building up 88 packs from rewards and league SBC's the best player I got was Suarez, Ter Stegen, Handanovic, Jordi Alba, Immobile, Douglas Costa, Keane TOTW and 3 of the same TOTW player (81 Ruben Perez)

Was really hoping for Sancho, but have sold some big players so have enough for Davies SBC and maybe will be able to afford Sancho as his price seems to go lower everyday since the cards were released

Have a question also, do the RTTF player cards get an upgrade if they are in the TOTW? I have Rebic RTTF and he scored and assisted in a match at the weekend for Frankfurt

Have a question also, do the RTTF player cards get an upgrade if they are in the TOTW? I have Rebic RTTF and he scored and assisted in a match at the weekend for Frankfurt

They only get upgrades for the European cups.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jesus christ, a Flashback Rooney is going to savage my progress towards Best....

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

They only get upgrades for the European cups.

Cheers, not the news I wanted to hear!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Jesus christ, a Flashback Rooney is going to savage my progress towards Best....

Will make my SBC Rooney irrelevant :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement