Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Hogey007 wrote: »
    He appears again every so often at 200, I grabbed another one there and just relisted for 1k

It's funny because the silver ones are easily available for 200 bin.

Got few just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

wonski wrote: »
    It's funny because the silver ones are easily available for 200 bin.

Got few just in case.

You sure there’s a silver Canadian manager? I’ve only ever seen the 1 bronze one anytime I check.

You sure there’s a silver Canadian manager? I’ve only ever seen the 1 bronze one anytime I check.

I am an idiot. Just bought ten Australian managers for 200.

How? don't ask :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

only 1 Canadian manager on the game. not sure he understands how chemistry works.

Edit: xD

RossieMan wrote: »
    only 1 Canadian manager on the game. not sure he understands how chemistry works.

Edit: xD

I do understand how chemistry works, not so good in Geography, though :)

• Advertisement

1 fut swap player available through squad battles again for those who haven't noticed.

I do understand how chemistry works, not so good in Geography, though :)

:D you gave me a laugh anyway if nothing else!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

All aboard the positivity train!

zLIsRh1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 5,479 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Have had my first bit of major pack luck tonight, packed Aguero from a 10k pack which was my best pull all year, but then in the following pack I got Future Stars Arthur! Delighted :D I will keep Aguero but will sell Arthur as he is worth over 500k.

In the market for a central midfielder to play alongside Fernandinho with Rui Costa ahead of them in a 4-3-3. Has anyone any opinions on Pogba, De Bruyne (with a position change) or Foden future stars card? Would have loved Frenkie De Jong but the chemistry on my team would suffer.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    All aboard the positivity train!

zLIsRh1.png

De Gea maybe? The one from Spain, not the Australian one ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

De Gea maybe? The one from Spain, not the Australian one ;)

I have 5000 coins left :P

Priority will be a midfielder. Wij is the best I have left currently, and I could see me taking coins as rewards this week to invest into someone more reliable.

I also mentioned before, I really wasn’t fond of DDGs lack of the sweeper trait. Found he was very slow to charge out for balls on his own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

For Division Rivals, what division are y'all in? Interested to see what's considered good and all

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭tdonegan1990

For Division Rivals, what division are y'all in? Interested to see what's considered good and all

Div 3 skill rating 2053
    Normally hit gold 1 on WL

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I have 5000 coins left :P

Priority will be a midfielder. Wij is the best I have left currently, and I could see me taking coins as rewards this week to invest into someone more reliable.

I also mentioned before, I really wasn’t fond of DDGs lack of the sweeper trait. Found he was very slow to charge out for balls on his own.

I just found Lloris to concede a lot of long shots.

Degea was the best I was playing with and against. Sure, the gk is not as crucial as the others imo, but good to have the best out there.

87 Szczesny is doing the business for me and I don't even bother with a change, no point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,459 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Have had my first bit of major pack luck tonight, packed Aguero from a 10k pack which was my best pull all year, but then in the following pack I got Future Stars Arthur! Delighted :D I will keep Aguero but will sell Arthur as he is worth over 500k.

In the market for a central midfielder to play alongside Fernandinho with Rui Costa ahead of them in a 4-3-3. Has anyone any opinions on Pogba, De Bruyne (with a position change) or Foden future stars card? Would have loved Frenkie De Jong but the chemistry on my team would suffer.

If its playing as a CM get Pogba or if its a CAM then De Bruyne. I have both and De Bruyne is class around the box especially with his 5 star weak foot. Pogba is a beast in midfield but not as effective around the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

De Jong isn't great at all.
    As someone said Podga is a great CM, KDB is wasted at CM and I found him crap until I moved him to CAM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭Redo91

Redo91 wrote: »
    Bought Witsel’s OTW at 40k a while back in anticipation of the winter upgrade. I’m just after noticing that he is now going for 75k plus. Should I sell up now?

I’m the same but holding, he could get a SIF tomorrow which is why his price has rose.

Even if he doesn’t, it’s predicted that he’ll get a +2 or +3 on winter upgrades. So even without the SIF he should be 86/87 rated soon, if he gets the SIF tomorrow plus the winter upgrade he’ll be going for a lot more than 75k

Ya that sounds like a plan! Hopefully winter upgrades are announced soon.

Sitting in 5, but just relegated to 6 to complete weekly objective.

Can do 14 wins in fut champions so I guess somewhere in the middle I am.

I was thinking of just dropping all my players and get Fabinho, Jesus and Fred and see how far those will get me :) Heaton in goal maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,459 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Sitting in 5, but just relegated to 6 to complete weekly objective.

Can do 14 wins in fut champions so I guess somewhere in the middle I am.

I was thinking of just dropping all my players and get Fabinho, Jesus and Fred and see how far those will get me :) Heaton in goal maybe?

Honestly think you'll still get a fairly similar amount of wins. The WL match making system means you'll almost always be OK for 14 wins if you are any use.

Might mean you start off worse but the match making will match you with easier opponents then instead of going up in difficulty.

I started with 9 wins and 1 loss last weekend and ended up on 19 wins, mainly because I was frustrated as all hell near the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Anyone doing the joe linton future stars sbc, looks like a decent card for the cost of the sbc (84 rated team so about 35k)

Running a Bundesliga team so think il do it over the weekend once I get my WL rewards tomorrow, he's quick so he'll be good to come off the bench

Still waiting for the Davies card to be announced

• Advertisement

That SBC is a no brainer for everyone. His card looks perfect stat wise, should be a good starter or super sub.

Heads up for anyone collecting futswap players for dembele.

Ea seem to have added to their large list of screw ups lately.

As you can see from batesons tweet, the graphic shows that there’s a futswap player available from squad battles, for me when I check the rewards it has an Australia jersey (or could be Canada if you’re wonski :D )
    I’m assuming this is a mix up and the special item was meant to be a futswap player, not a jersey?

Can anyone else see a futswap player in rewards?

I’d just make sure you finish silver 3 or higher Incase they fix this later in the week, generally 3000 to 4000 will see you into silver 3 so not that much effort.

I’d imagine if the intention was to give it through squad battles and they messed up they’ll just give it for free but you never know with ea so if you really want that dembele just play a couple of games.

I’ve already cashed out on the 100k pack (got nothing)

https://twitter.com/bateson87/status/1087782071525928963?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Heads up for anyone collecting futswap players for dembele.

Ea seem to have added to their large list of screw ups lately.

As you can see from batesons tweet, the graphic shows that there’s a futswap player available from squad battles, for me when I check the rewards it has an Australia jersey (or could be Canada if you’re wonski :D )
    I’m assuming this is a mix up and the special item was meant to be a futswap player, not a jersey?

Can anyone else see a futswap player in rewards?

I’d just make sure you finish silver 3 or higher Incase they fix this later in the week, generally 3000 to 4000 will see you into silver 3 so not that much effort.

I’d imagine if the intention was to give it through squad battles and they messed up they’ll just give it for free but you never know with ea so if you really want that dembele just play a couple of games.

I’ve already cashed out on the 100k pack (got nothing)

https://twitter.com/bateson87/status/1087782071525928963?s=21

It's been fixed now from what I read on Twitter, you get a FUTSWAP player (Moore I think his name is?) and an Aussie jersey

They've completely broken the game in the latest patch in my opinion. Timed finishing is completely useless now, greens from the penalty spot going wide or hitting the corner flag when no one marking them. The new meta is headers. Get Ibra in the box and you score. Complete ****e. No other way to score consistently than crosses.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

timed finishing was broken now its fixed, guess you will just have to play a different way

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

seamie78 wrote: »
    timed finishing was broken now its fixed, guess you will just have to play a different way

They should now just hold their hands up and say we screwed up. Then disable the option and grey it out so no one can re-enable it.
    Anyone caught after that date with the option enabled immediately ban once its verified their pc/console has received the latest patch.

It's either in the game or its not. You can't just make it useless after having it in the game for the first 4 months.

Take it out completely if it's going to be nerfed. Whatever they've done they've made AI defending massively overpowered again. Blocks everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

I think someone is struggling without the timed finish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

I've tried timed finesse once... hated it as it took the fun out of it...

I'd rather just bum rush eith my four front ment and smash shots at goal to be honest more craic ha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Surely I'm not the only one sitting here smiling reading complaints about times finishing not working???? :)

Get this update to Xbox asap :) I've no problems using timed finishing but ruined the game it just turned it into who can get the most shots on goal per game, there is no build up or team work needed just get your cam in position to shoot from about 20 yards and you score a goal.

Love it love it love it!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement