Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Blazer wrote: »
    I don’t ye don’t ‘sniffs’

A good icon will sort me out :)

Go bang in a few goals with Zola he will sorth you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Did the SBC's for Alphonso Davies and Joelinton, played a few DR's game last night with them and they were good craic!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Should have taken the 44k coins this week. Absolutely nothing in packs. Mandanda twice, a few other 83s and 82s. Red Rebic.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Awesome.
    For my player pick I get a choice of an Eng 4 Striker, an Eng 4 LM and some Turkish league fella.
    Pile of crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Jota and lopes from player picks.

Lopes 86 is actually the highest rated I’ve got all season, moving in the right direction at least :D

Someone here is going to get red mbappe, I can feel it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

Koscielny and some lad from Spanish Second Division in player picks, useless! Took the coins as always for Div Rivals

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Zapata and schar in player picks. Took untradable packs for rivals. Got Pogba, dybala and thiago Silva. Wouldn't have got them if I went tradable ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

NawfWNy.jpg

Opened another 81+ pack last night, shame they are untradeable!

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭cintec

Got Sommer and Soares not great but would only have been happy with Mbappe.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

cintec wrote: »
    Got Sommer and Soares not great but would only have been happy with Mbappe.

Got Sommer as my red pick. Took the untradeable packs for Rivals and got Sommer again along with Soares.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Goretzka and Callejon in my picks, future stars Upamecano in my tradeable 50k pack... nothing else in the others. Not bad at all, Upamecano going for 250k

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Got nothing, no walkouts.... Most valuable card packed was a squad fitness

2x 50k Player packs
    2x Mega packs
    2x rare mega packs
    1x rare gold pack

Absolute trash

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Got nothing, no walkouts.... Most valuable card packed was a squad fitness

2x 50k Player packs
    2x Mega packs
    2x rare mega packs
    1x rare gold pack

Absolute trash

Yep it’s these crap rewards that put me right off it.
    On nights next weekend and don’t think i’ll even bother doing WL.
    I’ve 1.4 million after selling Rijkaard, Cancelo and De Gea.
    Will tip away with red Pereira, NIF Sanchez and Lloris for a month or two and trade away in the meantime.

Imagine it's fair **** when you think about it lads it's probably a good 20 hours comitmen each week to get 30 games played and finish rank 1 or 2 in rivals and all you get to show for it mostly is maximum a 10k player that's untraceable. We are some fools.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

****e start with Cook and Koscienly reds but a decent finish.

Collins totw
    Courtois
    Alba
    Aouar FS

Aouar is a massive upgrade on Kroos after 1 game. Doesnt disappear at all.

Guffy wrote: »
    ****e start with Cook and Koscienly reds but a decent finish.

Collins totw
    Courtois
    Alba
    Aouar FS

Aouar is a massive upgrade on Kroos after 1 game. Doesnt disappear at all.

Aouar is amazing so he is

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

jayo26 wrote: »
    Imagine it's fair **** when you think about it lads it's probably a good 20 hours comitmen each week to get 30 games played and finish rank 1 or 2 in rivals and all you get to show for it mostly is maximum a 10k player that's untraceable. We are some fools.

But we all live and dream of packing our dream card it's what keeps us coming back, in a way its the beauty of ultimate team. EA have nailed it and we are all basically chronic gamblers in our own little way

seamie78 wrote: »
    . EA have nailed it and we are all basically chronic gamblers in our own little way

I certainly am anyway....... Next year though I plan on doing a RTG and only buy some packs around TOTY time if even that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

I certainly am anyway....... Next year though I plan on doing a RTG and only buy some packs around TOTY time if even that.

RTG all the way next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Yeah, tis a mug's game. Tis addictive though innit Jay :)

• Advertisement

Liamalone wrote: »
    Yeah, tis a mug's game. Tis addictive though innit Jay :)

Bloody is addictive mate :(

I’ll be cancelling my origin access come August.
    Instead the money I usually put into fut will be put into my car or a new guitar.
    The novelty has seriously worn off now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Some of you ruin it for yourselves. Buying packs with coins is a complete mugs game.

Never bought points either. If you play enough you'll get the same reward, just takes a bit longer.

RossieMan wrote: »
    Some of you ruin it for yourselves. Buying packs with coins is a complete mugs game.

Never bought points either. If you play enough you'll get the same reward, just takes a bit longer.

Yeah I don’t really want to be playing 50-60 games a week.
    I buy my few packs and tip along with 20-30 or so a week.
    But yeah my team is really locked down for the remainder of the year and the boredom is settling in.
    Sometimes getting too much at the start ruins it :)
    But then again I definitely can’t complain about my pack luck this year :)

Game needs to go completely untradable. Sooner they ban these loot boxes and pack selling the better.

Skins, packs, loot boxes etc has ruined every game it's been in.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

€50 at the start and thats the extent of my investment. But at the end of the day, people are free to spend their disposable income on whatever they like. Know I splash mine on stuff people would roll their eyes at so who am I to judge.

Would 100% happily see Rossie's "untradables only" thing come into it. Think you'd get a more diverse array of teams too, rather than the same ones every single game.

If I play one more Mbappe, neymar Ronaldo front 3 this week I think I'll just quit the game.

Allowing players to trade their untradable cards would make the game 10 times better than it is currently.

I honestly think they need to sort gameplay first. This new patch is absolutely awful. Timed finishing gone is a good thing. But there is literally so much AI assistance going on it's impossible to build up play and score different goals. It's all geared towards easy runs down the line, cross back post, score.

Hopefully they sort it next year. This year's a write off already.

Game needs to go completely untradable. Sooner they ban these loot boxes and pack selling the better.

Allowing players to trade their untradable cards would make the game 10 times better than it is currently.

Velvety-Repulsive-Komododragon-size-restricted.gif

Velvety-Repulsive-Komododragon-size-restricted.gif

trade for other players, like back in fifa 14 was it?

no coins.

thought that was obvious.

• Advertisement

trade for other players, like back in fifa 14 was it?

no coins.

thought that was obvious.

Way back in 12. It was open to hacking as well.
    You could offer a trade and the guy could let it nearly time out and glitch keeping your cards.
    So he kept his card and you lost your entire offer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement