Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 19 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭ImANoob08

Only Madrid left backs are Marcelo and a bronze guy...

He's currently at around 2.2k but might jump when the sbc comes up...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

ImANoob08 wrote: »

Unless they release 3cb squad for sbc. Or blank the lb position out. They have done it before.

Which makes sense really.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm thinking of dumping De Gea.

I used Neuer for a few weeks, and while DDG has some great stops, I really, REALLY miss the sweeper keeper trait. I presume that's what's the difference anyway.

I find DDG really slow to come for balls. When I was using Neuer, I felt he was great at closing down long balls.

See Lloris also has the sweeper trait, so might give him a whirl.

wonski wrote: »

Unless they release 3cb squad for sbc. Or blank the lb position out. They have done it before.

Which makes sense really.

Only two relatively cheap center backs so will have to blank it out then...

Also not many cm's for them, could be a tricky one when the sbc drops...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Here’s what I think you’ll need for Madrid sbc.

It can be done without a left back, I think it’ll be 4-3-3, this team also works as 4-4-2 as Mariano goes beside benzema then.

I think it’ll be 83 rated, and that’ll require 1 of navas or casemiro and people will go for navas as he’s cheapest so casilla might not be needed after all.

If it’s an 82 overall squad, casilla can be used instead of navas.

If they really pushed it and wanted an 84 squad you’d need caemiro in place of one of the mids but that’s unlikely unless the player pick is 90+ (it was a 92 griezmann last year)

Think if you get these players you’re sorted but I wouldn’t get Assensio or carvahal now, both inflated due to being in sbc’s, assensio will drop back to 10/11k and carvahal about 5k when not in sbc solutions.

8-D5-AA8-D0-76-D9-418-E-9-CAE-E9-B9-B06-EDE56.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Carvajal will never drop in value due to being the highest rated Spanish left back. He'll permanently stay up in price until the next round of flash SBCs.

He’s been under 5k several times in the last 3 to 4 weeks, I know this because I buy him and Roberto every time they go under 5k as I know he’ll be back up again as soon as next sbc drops

Espanyol only have one left back and he's a rare silver...

Yeah Madrid will be tricky luckily I have navas, casemero and carvahal in my club so should be covered depending on what they drop

Espanyol only have one left back and he's a rare silver...

Yeah Madrid will be tricky luckily I have navas, casemero and carvahal in my club so should be covered depending on what they drop

Cheers, Real sociedad only have 1 right back, a rare silver too. Cheap at moment, 900 coins

174k in coins left.

Need 270k to do the last Best SBC.

Actually looking forward to starting from scratch, trading wise :P

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    174k in coins left.

Need 270k to do the last Best SBC.

Actually looking forward to starting from scratch, trading wise :P

Have you done the icon bit yet or holding on til later in week?

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Have you done the icon bit yet or holding on til later in week?

Did it now. Figured i wasnt gonna pack anything anyway :(

Lucas Levia the best in the pack

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Did it now. Figured i wasnt gonna pack anything anyway :(

Lucas Levia the best in the pack

Geez that’s rough!! Ah well, hopefully Thursday rewards sees you over the line

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Geez that’s rough!! Ah well, hopefully Thursday rewards sees you over the line

Ah yeah, between rewards and just clearing out silvers (even the 500 ones), I should have Best by Friday morning.

I might have to rely on Red Wijnaldum for the weekend (literally the only "special" card I have besides Keane that can play CM), but I'll have a front line of Hazard, Zola, Suarez and Best running a suicide attack. I'll just bypass my midfield. :pac:

Actually, that rumoured IF Casemiro would be a nice Red to get this week. Would link Suarez and Flashback Alves.

All teams done with a 4-4-2 formation.

I like doing then like this the best because you can usually make them work with a few positions changes if needed.

It's a pain in the arse buying them all but sure it's done now!

Hopefully be worth it in the end but packing KDB in the prem one ment it pretty much cost me nothing so fingers crossed for this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭witnessrenegade

The amount of players in my club atm is high, once this Future Stars event is over on Friday I will be looking to sell off a load of them and look to finish off La Liga for the SBC

Timed finishing and keeper movement nerfed in pc update this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

is a rooney flashback due out this week did I hear, if so when can it be expected?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

RossieMan wrote: »

Wooohoooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 17,421 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Might as well turn it off now.
    Did it make much of a difference?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

That poor guy (Sala) who was on a plane that's gone missing is going for silly money on the market for a standard gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

Awful situation for the community to take advantage of.

it happens every year when something bad happens, I never understand why people want to buy the said cards.

seamie78 wrote: »
    it happens every year when something bad happens, I never understand why people want to buy the said cards.

The second it's removed from the market, people will want it cause they can't have it.

Which, if history repeats itself, is super stupid and short sighted. I feel the last time this happened, Fifa capped the player's price and then gave everyone a free copy of it, or something.

Would love to hear finesse shots are getting nerfed. I find it so bloody boring when someone just starts spamming them, and know literally no other offensive technique than passing over and over till you're at the edge of the box for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

I remember when the Chapecoense crest and kits were being sold for Max Bin by heartless twats.
    EA combatted it by giving everyone the free kits and crests. One of the few good things they actually did.

So they haven't really nerfed timed finesse. They'd make the green zone narrower and yellows and reds are more inaccurate.
    But for someone used to hitting the green zone there's no difference.

Also glad I didn't trade in Zola as I couldn't watch him for his last goal. He ran riot in one match for 4 goals.
    As for Best....there is simply no other player in the game who cuts in at the right hand side and can score goals at the angle dead on. A huge chunk of his goals have come from the same angle and distance and he simply blows the keeper away.

best is my next target, it will take me a while id say to get the coins

I found the difference fairly high. The timings are different than they were which will take time to adjust to.

Your opponent looks like he's playing with the screen off from those clips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

That's pc standard ;)

• Advertisement

I found the difference fairly high. The timings are different than they were which will take time to adjust to.

It was a very tight match until Best scored to go 3-2.
    After that everything just clicked for me and each shot was a goal. A very harsh and undeserved scoreline as he was better than that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement