Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

That's some lovely writing!

Yeah I literally have an hour of the day I am poetic then randomness kicks in :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm still the usual streams of gibberish and polite nonsense :pac:

I'm still the usual streams of gibberish and polite nonsense :pac:

Aw you keep the place going I'd say. Don't doubt yourself x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not a hope, mostly just ramble away in the dark, much like real life..

Not a hope, mostly just ramble away in the dark, much like real life..

We are all rambling in the dark metaphysically trying to find out path.
    On an more sombre note I brought in some cans from the boot of the car and they are lukewarm? The kitchen is colder than that. Buuuurns.

Ewww tepid cans *barf*

Ewww tepid cans *barf*

Pure mank. I had a friend call the other night and he wanted cider and I was like I have none chilled but I gave him one from the kitchen and he said this is cold? It was basically room temperature. This house is freezing inside. The one I have now is warm :(

Wrap in wet tissue and into fridge for twenty minutes

Wrap in wet tissue and into fridge for twenty minutes

The fridge is calling. I will answer :)

Cheese is calling from the fridge :D

• Advertisement

Cheese is calling from the fridge :D

Oh what are you having? My favourite right now is Charleville cheese especially in a toasted special. Nice taste and not too strong.

I'm a long way from my fridge but gouda or smoked cheese are my usual

Oh Lidl do them. I like their Edam as well till I saw the calories :eek:

I am not looking at the calories :mad:

I am not looking at the calories :mad:

hehe I only saw them by mistake. Didn't stop me munching on them. Cheese is so good love it in my toasties and pasta <3

Toasties, spuds, lasagne or just from the pack

I bought these cool potato bags you basically put in the microwave to make baked spuds but haven't used them yet. I wonder if they will work.

Should be fine once you stab them with a fork a bit

Should be fine once you stab them with a fork a bit

I bought them for my sister for Christmas but typically they arrived in February. Will give them a lash.
    I should sleep really :(

• Advertisement

Hope ou can sleep, it does seem to be the coolest around now

Hope ou can sleep, it does seem to be the coolest around now

Thanks for keeping me company, I will chance it. Bon Nuit.
    Talk to you again soon hopefully :)

Sleep well, cheesy dreams :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) Tis a fine morning our :)

Happy Saturday!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭4Ad

Beautiful outside..shud get up..I have a hill to run around !!!

House a state! :eek: Well, clean up wont take too long..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Great day for drying! At last have a load of towels and bed linen to wash.
    But first coffee and porridge.
    Have a great weekend folks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,953 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ooh it's a great day for stripping !!
    Wallpaper that is :D

Happy Sunny Saturday ye nice people, even though it looks like I'll be spending most of it indoors in a few hours !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Nice to see an old regular return ;) Deskside with the sweet stuff.
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Great day for drying! At last have a load of towels and bed linen to wash.
    But first coffee and porridge.
    Have a great weekend folks!

What do you put into your porridge poochie :pac:?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Ooh it's a great day for stripping !! Wallpaper that is :D

Happy Sunny Saturday ye nice people, even though it looks like I'll be spending most of it indoors in a few hours !

Must resist abuse of mod powers & edit this.

:D

Uh oh going to bed very late for me

• Advertisement

Roasting here today! Complete turnaround from yesterday! :)

Cooking a birthday dinner for my mother this evening. Looking forward to it. Well I'm not cooking it, my partner is. He's a great cook. But I'm baking a chocolate cake for dessert. It could well be a disaster, I'm not great at baking but I retain high hopes all the same! :D

I'm sitting on the side of my bed waiting for twenty minutes to be up so I can wash my conditioner out. Then. Then. Then.
    AVOCAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a minute we were like "shìt is it in Kildare". The Gods were shining on me when they put it in Dublin 24 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,509 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Gouda is great for toasties, high on the meltinality index so it is. Mature cheddar isn't the best as those little hard bits in it mess with the texture.
    Applewood and raclette also go well on the toasties.

I'm sitting on the side of my bed waiting for twenty minutes to be up so I can wash my conditioner out. Then. Then. Then.
    AVOCAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a minute we were like "shìt is it in Kildare". The Gods were shining on me when they put it in Dublin 24 [\b]:D

That made me laugh out loud :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

kowloon wrote: »
    Gouda is great for toasties, high on the meltinality index so it is. Mature cheddar isn't the best as those little hard bits in it mess with the texture.
    Applewood and raclette also go well on the toasties.

We're having cheesy toasties now and it's ALL your fault. Thank you

Cheddar and Mozzarella if anyone was interested.

Sardonicat wrote: »
    We're having cheesy toasties now and it's ALL your fault. Thank you

Cheddar and Mozzarella if anyone was interested.

You can't bate a cheese toastie :)

@Auto, it's the little things :p

Ah lads that feckin' kitten! I just went outside and my husky mix was standing, obviously fit to burst with excitement, staring at the wall that wraps around the patio. From the patio side its maybe 3 feet high but from the garden side its only about a foot.

So she's standing on the patio and up from behind the wall pops the kittens little head and then he ducks down again. He kept doing that, basically playing feckin' peek-a-boo with the dog! :D:D He's totally clueless. She couldn't contain herself and ended up letting out a high pitch mega excited bark and he ran off. He'll be back though. He doesn't learn.

Lucky for him she's a huge fan of cats. Like imagine Seph was a dog and that's her! But my terrier now is a different story so I'm having to keep him with me and supervised at all times. I don't mind and I know he won't come to harm with my dogs but I'd worry about him wandering into someone else garden with that level of cockiness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,270 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I was in hiding, but finally got the call to go back to work tomorrow, but I can't complain this time as I had 9 nights here.

Just experimented with this to remove a weeks growth of facial hair, works wonderfully :)

https://www.amazon.com/Magic-Shaving-Powder-ounce-fragrant/dp/B0048ZIFA0?th=1

81tAN631yZL._SL1500_.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,270 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

He really doesn’t care about the destination or the heat, he just wanna go.

attachment.php?attachmentid=522468&d=1596894844

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ooh it's a great day for stripping !!
    Wallpaper that is :D

And with a swing of her hips... my ear worm since reading this this morning, happy to share :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ah lads that feckin' kitten! I just went outside and my husky mix was standing, obviously fit to burst with excitement, staring at the wall that wraps around the patio. From the patio side its maybe 3 feet high but from the garden side its only about a foot.

So she's standing on the patio and up from behind the wall pops the kittens little head and then he ducks down again. He kept doing that, basically playing feckin' peek-a-boo with the dog! :D:D He's totally clueless. She couldn't contain herself and ended up letting out a high pitch mega excited bark and he ran off. He'll be back though. He doesn't learn.

Lucky for him she's a huge fan of cats. Like imagine Seph was a dog and that's her! But my terrier now is a different story so I'm having to keep him with me and supervised at all times. I don't mind and I know he won't come to harm with my dogs but I'd worry about him wandering into someone else garden with that level of cockiness.

I like this husky 😸 watch the terrier 😼😼

Down in West cork

Dragging tired arse around the place before work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,532 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

It's a great day for working on the farmer's tan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It's a great day for working on the farmer's tan.

Its a great day for getting rid of the farmers tan too, let the chest see the sun!!

Crossed the border :D Am off galavanting :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    Crossed the border :D Am off galavanting :D

**crosses fingers**

Please let it not be this one.

:P

Dinner time at Casa Ted & I don't have enough for 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Evening all, couchside with a beer.
    Been a lovely day for a change, even got out the sunbeds:)
    Laters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,509 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Tired.

kowloon wrote: »
    Tired.

Same, pure drag to work :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,953 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Poochie05 wrote: »
    And with a swing of her hips... my ear worm since reading this this morning, happy to share :pac:

Have a strange affinity to that song :pac:

Home , round two tomorrow yaaaay! !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement