Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

I haven't tried it, but I've heard of people using it for pain relief and mood stability. Do your research and ensure it's from a reputable supplier.

A lot of people don't realise that you don't get high from it so can be a bit funny about it.

thanks leg:) my mom is being a genie pig and trying it out, interesting if it has an effect on her. Will do some research

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I spent some time outside this evening barefoot practicing yoga.
    The beautiful weather brings out the inner hippy in me.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Glorious day today, bbq and beers on the go here while sitting in the evening sunshine.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What a glorious day it was and the sun is still shining here :) Gardenside watching the birds fly in and out of the feed station :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm supping on a carton of milk. Mrs G has a flask of tea. Ms G has a 7-Up. It's so peaceful up here. We brought an Apple Pie for dessert. A short walk to follow.

tenor.gif?itemid=3518955

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Migraine, blind in one eye. Gran, that sounds heavenly. Off to fold line dried laundry. This is the life, eh?

Such a gorgeous day and I spent the whole time inside doing coursework! :( Ah no, I don't mind really. :D I got my module finished and I'm delighted with myself. I did pop out for half an hour and had my lunch outside so that was nice.

Getting a take away now. Think this is my third take away in a month!!!

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Migraine, blind in one eye. Gran, that sounds heavenly. Off to fold line dried laundry. This is the life, eh?

:( You seem to have them pretty frequently. Is that normal for you or is something triggering them? I'm sure this an extra stressful time for you, does stress cause them?

I have a stabbing pain over my eye and I really hope it's not sinuses. And I really REALLY hope it's not a brain aneurysm!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Grandeeod wrote:
    Sitting at the top of the Slieve Bloom mountains, We're eating warm roast beef sandwiches as the beef is not that long out of the oven. I'm supping on a carton of milk. Mrs G has a flask of tea. Ms G has a 7-Up. It's so peaceful up here. We brought an Apple Pie for dessert. A short walk to follow.

Beautiful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

kowloon wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=3518955

It was a great choice! Stored it in my cooler bag and it was a perfect wash down for the warm beef sandwich.

Having a beer now as just home and kitchenside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a Beer. Just in the door from wexford town, lovely day all round.
    Hope ye all had a good day one and all:)
    Just to add, some lovely photos of cats and dogs earlier in the thread, so cute

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Having one here too. Been nice down here all day alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Had a brilliant family get together. Weather nice here aswell. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

:( You seem to have them pretty frequently. Is that normal for you or is something triggering them? I'm sure this an extra stressful time for you, does stress cause them?

I have a stabbing pain over my eye and I really hope it's not sinuses. And I really REALLY hope it's not a brain aneurysm!!!

Could have wrote that post myself. Have had it all day since I woke. Solphasinus usually clears it but not this time. Ear is joining in now for good measure.

Just realised haven't seen honeybear post in a while.
    Another lost soul to this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,794 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Just realised haven't seen honeybear post in a while.
    Another lost soul to this thread.

Her, olddog and witchie have been missing for aaaaages

• Registered Users Posts: 12,085 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

After a fab day out in nature, it seems nature has followed us home. Live from G's driveway and very early in the evening a big fat Hedgehog...

IMG-20200719-204809.jpg

It rambled across the road and into the driveway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cupan tae and lindt chocolate, two squares!

Deskside with a cupan tae and lindt chocolate, two squares!

My favourite brand.

Her, olddog and witchie have been missing for aaaaages

There's clearly a party somewhere else that we're not invited to :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My favourite brand.

Is that a hint is it ? :pac:

Slides over a square while no one is looking

Celebrated the birthday in Italian eatery among old friends, two hours had lapsed so it was time to shove on. Just arrived at a residence where we'll now go monster raving looney and quadruple the R number within a week. In a parallel universe we would be congregating in the local tomorrow evening per original plans, however Leo and his Palecentric narrative put paid to that. Apparently the farcical scenes last weekend on Dame St are indicative of wider Ireland. Varadkar couldn't distinguish a quiet rural pub from Circus Maximus. Social distancing, wha?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

After a fab day out in nature, it seems nature has followed us home. Live from G's driveway and very early in the evening a big fat Hedgehog...

[IMG]https://i.postimg.cc/nrfMWfzq/IMG-20200719-204809.jpg/IMG] It rambled across the road and into the driveway.[/img]

Should that little guy be out and about in daylight? Could there be something wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

IMG-20200719-204809.jpg

It rambled across the road and into the driveway.

Aw he's gorgeous G !
    Haven't seen a any hedgehogs around here yet , years ago they were all over the place :)
    In from a Rosary , getting cool enough outside now .

There's clearly a party somewhere else that we're not invited to :(

Especially if witchie is involved :D

Celebrated the birthday in Italian eatery among old friends, two hours had lapsed so it was time to shove on. Just arrived at a residence where we'll now go monster raving looney and quadruple the R number within a week. In a parallel universe we would be congregating in the local tomorrow evening per original plans, however Leo and his Palecentric narrative put paid to that. Apparently the farcical scenes last weekend on Dame St are indicative of wider Ireland. Varadkar couldn't distinguish a quiet rural pub from Circus Maximus. Social distancing, wha?

Happy birthday!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Aw he's gorgeous G !
    Haven't seen a any hedgehogs around here yet , years ago they were all over the place :)
    In from a Rosary , getting cool enough outside now .

Which decade?

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Which decade?

Up until about fifteen years ago .
    Granted , in the last 4-5 years , some wildlife have returned , pheasants back around the area , saw one pine martin about three years ago .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,358 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Up until about fifteen years ago .
    Granted , in the last 4-5 years , some wildlife have returned , pheasants back around the area , saw one pine martin about three years ago .

I think Sardi meant what decade of the rosary! :p

Happy birthday, Bertie, hopefully you'll get a night in a pub soon.

• Advertisement

I think Sardi meant what decade of the rosary! :p

Happy birthday, Bertie, hopefully you'll get a night in a pub soon.

Oops :o
    All of them , it was a wake .

Trust me to read that completely wrong !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement