Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

Aawww I just had a boring dark mint kit Kat. :( I didn't know white twix existed and as for salted caramel.. my weakness!!!

I had a great day today. Really great. Lots happening over the next couple of weeks though and some of it is anxiety inducing and some of it is overwhelming to me and some of it is really good. So .. a lot of feelings. Bloody feelings.

Glass of red wine and some cheese here, remnants of a €14 M&S dine in deal. They're the business :) And a mini Green & Blacks bar because I can't be trusted with more than that amount of chocolate in the house.

Full size Wispas win every time though. And Double Deckers. And Pink Snacks. They were so good, still sad about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Brother tedo.......I mean Ted this is god! share the wispa's around the wherer's thread!!!!!

😸😃

Houston, we have a problem....

small-chocolate-crumbs-696321.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Aawww I just had a boring dark mint kit Kat. :( I didn't know white twix existed and as for salted caramel.. my weakness!!!

I had a great day today. Really great. Lots happening over the next couple of weeks though and some of it is anxiety inducing and some of it is overwhelming to me and some of it is really good. So .. a lot of feelings. Bloody feelings.

Keep your eyes in the really good stuff, that should carry you over the other stuff.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Watcha get up to today BB? salted caramel ftw!
    Cali_girl wrote: »
    And a mini Green & Blacks bar because I can't be trusted with more than that amount of chocolate in the house.

I'll swap you two legs of my kit kat gold for one square of your green and black bar , deal 😸?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,333 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Cuppa with a wispa here.

It is a multi-pack & they are mini ones. Not sure if I can resist just having one.

I'd love a white Wispa. That would put an end to any notions of a diet.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yuuuuuck.

There not that bad in fairness, don't think I'd but another. I wish they would bring back the tayto bars now they were savage

I'll swap you two legs of my kit kat gold for one square of your green and black bar , deal 😸?
    Just cos we're friends - deal. Enjoy that creamy rich milk chocolatyness

OMG Just realised, no in-person pinky swears, blood oaths or spit-shakes for now. Wonder if they'll be back in Phase 4...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Grandeeod wrote: »
    You wouldn't Leggie. Trust me you wouldn't. After over 4 months out of real action, I'm struggling to keep any work ethic together despite working on non paid side projects. The London dream is crushed and even the Irish gig that I used to do is struggling from little to nothing. Worse than the last recession. Really worse. I'm spending my time trying to start up a new start up that's geared towards earning less, but keeping busy.

Well I want the same money, I'd even longer days to get the extra time off. I'm nice like that. :p

I just think a 3 or 4 day weekend would be ideal. Time to get all the boring stuff done and still have a couple of free days to myself.

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Glass of red wine and some cheese here, remnants of a €14 M&S dine in deal. They're the business :) And a mini Green & Blacks bar because I can't be trusted with more than that amount of chocolate in the house.

Full size Wispas win every time though. And Double Deckers. And Pink Snacks. They were so good, still sad about them.

That cheese looks mighty fine as well......

*drool*

:pac:

• Advertisement

Why I have not heard of white twix? How have I missed this life changing concoction?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Bedside. Long ass week of mouth pain.

Hope everyone’s well.

Bedside. Long ass week of mouth pain.

Hope everyone’s well.

Sorry to hear that, Dave. Hopefully the worst is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Why I have not heard of white twix? How have I missed this life changing concoction?

I haven’t either. I also recently heard tell of salted caramel M&Ms, I obviously don’t spend long enough in the chocolate aisle!

Now I want chocolate, anyone willing to slide some over this way?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Sorry to hear that, Dave. Hopefully the worst is over.

Thanks Leg! Yeah, seems to be :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Hot chocolate in the pot...

That cheese looks mighty fine as well......

*drool*
    :pac:

Jeez, they'd take the bit outta your mouth....

It *was* delish' Seph, wee triangle of Blacksticks blue, another of Brie and some cheddar. :pac:
    I'm obsessed with M&S food at the moment. They have these amazing new(ish) Yakatori skewered chicken thighs on 3 for 2 special, they are just so good. Salty-savoury-sweet all at once. And cook at home smashburgers.

Time for you to get with the times :pac:
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    I haven’t either. I also recently heard tell of salted caramel M&Ms, I obviously don’t spend long enough in the chocolate aisle!

Now I want chocolate, anyone willing to slide some over this way?

*slides over his last leg of kit kat to poochie*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Is this the new 'last rolo' i wonder?. ;)

That's a term I haven't heard in a while.

• Advertisement

Watcha get up to today BB? salted caramel ftw

Ah it was a combination of a load of stuff like a good day at work, coursework sent off, got some stuff sorted for a little break this weekend. Its been planned since last year and we thought it would have to be cancelled but it's going ahead. It's air BNB, in a rural location and we're bringing all food etc. and all activities are outdoor. So we can stay pretty much isolated. Anyway, then I got some work done at home this evening too etc. etc. Just a fulfilling day! :) Thanks for asking Seph. Hope you had a decent day too! :)

It might catch on ya never know 😃

Ah it was a combination of a load of stuff like a good day at work, coursework sent off, got some stuff sorted for a little break this weekend. Its been planned since last year and we thought it would have to be cancelled but it's going ahead. It's air BNB, in a rural location and we're bringing all food etc. and all activities are outdoor. So we can stay pretty much isolated. Anyway, then I got some work done at home this evening too etc. etc. Just a fulfilling day! :) Thanks for asking Seph. Hope you had a decent day too! :)

It was alright thanks 🤪 nice well enjoy the break away , will the cats be going as well 😸?

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

In bed in the nip because it's fecking roasting. I'm not feeling too well so I think I'll go to sleep. Night all.

It was alright thanks 🀪 nice well enjoy the break away , will the cats be going as well 😸?

They most certainly will not. They'll have a live in catsitter in the form of my brother! They'll have the best of care... I promise!!!!

Phoenix32 wrote: »
    In bed in the nip because it's fecking roasting. I'm not feeling too well so I think I'll go to sleep. Night all.

It's pretty hot here too. Insulation seems to delay the heat of the day and push it forward into the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,054 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

They most certainly will not. They'll have a live in catsitter in the form of my brother! They'll have the best of care... I promise!!!!

Seph was angling for a couch surf weekend at your place BB, you didn't take the hint.

To thine own self be true

Seph was angling for a couch surf weekend at your place BB, you didn't take the hint.

I couldmove into Sephs place for a bit of a change if it's up for grabs.

Haha well I'll keep that in mind for next time I need a break. I'll have a weekend away in kowloons, Kowloon can have a break in Sephs and Seph can have a great time minding my cats. Jaysus, I think we're onto something here!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,054 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Haha well I'll keep that in mind for next time I need a break. I'll have a weekend away in kowloons, Kowloon can have a break in Sephs and Sephs can have a great time minding my cats. Jaysus, I think we're onto something here!

And the little wet nosed doggy. Dont forget him :)

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Musical homes!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement