Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moto G5 Plus €219 Prime

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Hi Guys, I understand that Motorola Moto G5s Plus XT1803 or XT1805 works in Ireland, can anybody recommend a website that they have seen the cheapest price for these ?

Any response appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Gabico

whiz wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I understand that Motorola Moto G5s Plus XT1803 or XT1805 works in Ireland, can anybody recommend a website that they have seen the cheapest price for these ?

Any response appreciated
    200e on amazon.it
    https://www.amazon.it/Lenovo-PA6V0027IT-Smartphone-Memoria-Interna/dp/B0744VXT1B

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭whiz

Hey thanks for that, does anybody know where u get a cheap charger for this device that is cheap ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Gabico wrote: »

Has anyone's Amazon IT order shipped yet?
    Mine is advising its not going to ship until the 5th December- why, I have no idea.

Also- is there a chart anywhere that shows the difference between the XT1803 (that Amazon.co.uk sell) and the XT1805 (from Amazon.it)?

Cheers!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,799 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Mine shipped yesterday and my AMZ.it account just updated to "Il pacco è stato consegnato direttamente al cliente" so it has arrived at PM up the north

Here's a comparison, only difference I could see is the AMZ.it appears to be dual SIM

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kelator

I ordered mine from amz.it on black Friday and had it Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Has anyone's Amazon IT order shipped yet?
    Mine is advising its not going to ship until the 5th December- why, I have no idea.

Also- is there a chart anywhere that shows the difference between the XT1803 (that Amazon.co.uk sell) and the XT1805 (from Amazon.it)?

Cheers!

The same here ordered on 24th due Mon/Tues

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Mine arrived today, didn't even open it, forgot to bring home from work, I bought it whatever day it was posted here.

Mine is still at: La spedizione verrà eseguita a breve - i.e. they have the order, but haven't shipped it yet.
    Date ordered early on the 24th.........
    Sigh.........
    Getting impatient here.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 JamesRLS

Hi,
    I was wondering if any moto g5s plus owners experienced the dust in camera lens issue that many others have experienced? A hasty and quick response would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
    James

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭somebody_else

JamesRLS wrote: »
    Hi,
    I was wondering if any moto g5s plus owners experienced the dust in camera lens issue that many others have experienced? A hasty and quick response would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
    James

None issue with my one.

Tom

are you talking about the g5 plus or the g5s plus? because apparently the g5s plus is the only affected one. Thanks though

are you talking about the g5 plus or the g5s plus? because apparently the g5s plus is the only affected one. Thanks though

Sorry

I got g5 plus

Tom

whiz wrote: »
    Hey thanks for that, does anybody know where u get a cheap charger for this device that is cheap ?

Try this one:

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Original-9V-2A-Travel-Adapter-Home-Fast-Charger-Type-c-For-Huawei-P9-P9-Plus-UK-/262566914054?var=&hash=item0

select only UK adapter.

It is compatible with Qualcomm chipset.

When connected it says that Tubo charger was connected.

Tom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

I'd posted aswell but deleted as it's not the S I have.

Oh ok, any g5s plus owners have the dust build up in the lens??

Mine is still at: La spedizione verrà eseguita a breve - i.e. they have the order, but haven't shipped it yet.
    Date ordered early on the 24th.........
    Sigh.........
    Getting impatient here.

Got mail today with revised shipment - 14th - 18th Dec !!!!
    Going to contact them and have a go.

MAJJ wrote: »
    Got mail today with revised shipment - 14th - 18th Dec !!!!
    Going to contact them and have a go.

La spedizione verrà eseguita a breve

Consegna prevista 5 dic
    Celbridge, Kildare

No e-mail or any update received. :(

La spedizione verrà eseguita a breve

Consegna prevista 5 dic
    Celbridge, Kildare

No e-mail or any update received. :(

Crap- they just phoned me- confirmation same as you- delivery now updated to 14th-18th December.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭leex

Not dust build up (yet).

• Advertisement

Nope, no sign

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭mobby

slave1 wrote: »
    Nope, no sign

Same here, all fine, Sorry its the G5 Plus I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

Egloblal have it for 197 euro at the moment. Plus 3.50 insured delivery to your Irish door. They also have free delivery if ya want to take a chance.

The EU compatable XT1685 with fast charger.

Just got a second handset for the wife from them.

https://www.eglobalcentral.eu/motorola-moto-g5-plus-xt1685-32gb-4g-dual-sim-sim-free-unlocked-space-gray.html

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭sandra_b

Why do you say "if you want to take a chance"? Are they safe web site, have you ordered with them before?

Crap- they just phoned me- confirmation same as you- delivery now updated to 14th-18th December.........

And now an e-mail, apologising, blaming the supplier, and suggesting a delivery date of Friday the 22nd December.

Think I had better go for Plan B- this was supposed to be a Christmas present.

Thankyou Amazon :(

sandra_b wrote: »
    Why do you say "if you want to take a chance"? Are they safe web site, have you ordered with them before?

Free delivery tends to take a lot longer- and may not ship immediately- but is tracked. Aka- you could be like my Amazon order- and not receive your phone before Christmas.........

And now an e-mail, apologising, blaming the supplier, and suggesting a delivery date of Friday the 22nd December.

Unlucky dude, unlucky

I'm expecting the same mail too, feckers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

sandra_b wrote: »

It was in relation to the uninsured free post. I have ordered from them before with no problems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭geecee

Mine went from being due today to being due December 21st
    According to the agent "This item is not in the nearby fulfillment center and this is the reason this delay is caused"

Not happy as mine were all also for xmas presents:mad::mad:

Advertisement