Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I know...but I'd like you to remember the goldrush ;):p

That's fair but nothing we did in that game contradicted the OP, we lucked out on roleblocking the Goldrush Protector and people misinterpreted it.

This is very different in a number of ways.

I am very concerned however that he's just a convert and someone else is the Night King but he simply has to die.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,421 ✭✭✭tritium

Necro wrote: »
    But why would he reveal this somehow village devastating power if he's converted when hes not even listed in the OP

Hes not Bran, hes the Night King backed into a corner because there were no roles to claim

Im not disagreeing with you, simply pointing out that all paths lead to the same outcome

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I am with you on the dividing plan. I think though that people should lynch from the people who have claimed an OPnamed role OR those that have not claimed yet.

I think the 3 prize kills should be aimed at the 7 players who have claimed a role not in the OP as that is almost certainly where the NK & General are.

It's pretty clear Ecto wanted to lynch elsewhere other than the 7.

Though she isn't specific on what group, that's the caveat.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

That's fair but nothing we did in that game contradicted the OP, we lucked out on roleblocking the Goldrush Protector and people misinterpreted it.

This is very different in a number of ways.

I am very concerned however that he's just a convert and someone else is the Night King but he simply has to die.

Are you not concerned at all by how hilariously poor it is in how it doesn't make sense?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Could this be a trick by 'converted mick' to make us think he's the NK while keeping his master safe?

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Are you not concerned at all by how hilariously poor it is in how it doesn't make sense?

Yeah that's my point, it's almost as if he wants us to kill him :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

tusk wrote: »
    Could this be a trick by 'converted mick' to make us think he's the NK while keeping his master safe?

Maybe, but its a Gamble to lynch kill trit. Catch a Mick, Kill a Mick

Which really only would be a play if he/they were worried we were actually targetting the NK.

Necro, one thing I'd say is you're coming on super strong with the whole "Kill mick" thing. I agree, he's the one who needs dealing with asap. But you do realise with how strong you're pushing it, you're destroying any chance of being able to analysis votes tonight, yeah? Cause it will be a landslide with how hard you're pushing....

Which really only would be a play if he/they were worried we were actually targetting the NK.

Necro, one thing I'd say is you're coming on super strong with the whole "Kill mick" thing. I agree, he's the one who needs dealing with asap. But you do realise with how strong you're pushing it, you're destroying any chance of being able to analysis votes tonight, yeah? Cause it will be a landslide with how hard you're pushing....

Yeah I think Mick is the Night King and all the rest is just speculation tbh

So you're talking about analysis but 8 people voted GnR the cleared villager VS 5 for Mick. I reckon they were very very worried yesterday alright given the late votes on GnR

By cleared I mean in death he was cleared just for the record

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

tritium wrote: »
    Use you brain here Necro instead of tunneling

I claimed a role because we were shifting to the unclaimed. We had a shot at a guaranteed wolf and QB was nudging is away from that on the basis of nonsense, and like village always seems to do everyone was just sheeping along to it. As a result we killed 4 village last night - ****ing spectacular! Possibly the biggest ****show yet for a boards village. That’s not on me, that’s on clowns who took a simple plan to kill where there was a certain wolf and frankly shat on it and are now tunneling me as a wolf instead of facing up to how well they screwed up last night. I told you all agree the kills and you all just wafted along-great job

That's an outright lie as nobody was sheeping along with me.

If I'm to blame, why not lay the same blame on Ecto who also wanted the lynch in the no claims.

Besides, Necro and Drumpot WERE in the group you advocated. And GnR had claimed an OP role. And so had Choccy though hers was a death by NK Faction so nothing Village could do about that.

In fact, all in all, your own grouping, the no-claims worked out quite good after last night's death toll. So don't give me that BS!

How was GnR a cleared villager?

Answered as I was posting. Though I think it’s unfair to retroactively besmirch people who voted GnR when he cleared good, causes that’s using hindsight

He wasn't at the time but he is now so that's how I interpret it. Late hammer votes from trit, Guffy and Skunk mean they're the most likely converts if I'm right on Mick being the NK

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

It's pretty clear Ecto wanted to lynch elsewhere other than the 7.

Though she isn't specific on what group, that's the caveat.

Sorry Necro but that isn't true. See below for the full story.

I am with you on the dividing plan. I think though that people should lynch from the people who have claimed an OPnamed role OR those that have not claimed yet.

I think the 3 prize kills should be aimed at the 7 players who have claimed a role not in the OP as that is almost certainly where the NK & General are.
    Based on my maths, best bet is vote in unclaimed and shoot into claimed but unnamed in OP. As I have a prize, I'm aiming at the group of 7.
    As above. I'll be voting among those who haven't claimed a character at all and I'll be submitting one of the 7 who have claimed a nonOP named character for my prize.

It makes the most sense to me. I think Choc is also going for one of those 7. No clue what 2D is doing.

Fair enough Ecto apologies for missing that.

The other elephant in the room is this power of trit's.

If he's on the level then he should tell us what it is before 1pm today when he could potentially win a prize (or if he's converted the other wights/NK do and tell him what it is) and use that as a cover story.

If he doesn't I'm pretty certain he's either converted Jaime or the Night King

G&R played the game horribly.

Was this their first time playing Werewolf?

Answered as I was posting. Though I think it’s unfair to retroactively besmirch people who voted GnR when he cleared good, causes that’s using hindsight

Also, he basically played the exact same game as trit and mick. Only his turned out to be true, but he didn't help us in his last minute reveal.

quickbeam wrote: »
    That's an outright lie as nobody was sheeping along with me.

If I'm to blame, why not lay the same blame on Ecto who also wanted the lynch in the no claims.

Besides, Necro and Drumpot WERE in the group you advocated. And GnR had claimed an OP role. And so had Choccy though hers was a death by NK Faction so nothing Village could do about that.

In fact, all in all, your own grouping, the no-claims worked out quite good after last night's death toll. So don't give me that BS!

I made it clear that my take on the plan was target the non op role claims, where the anomaly was

You just white red along telling us we couldn’t shoot into the group where THERE WAS GUARANTEED WOLVES and offered nothing, then told us how terrible it was we didn’t have a plan - every plan we nearly settled on you frankly shat on. That’s not village play. All you’re doing is deliberately confusing the narrative. It’s like the three prizes thing- I spent last night trying to work that out, then I spot it: there nowhere that we’re told we got three prizes - you just pulled that out of your ass to cast shade on me. You not playing as village here QB

• Advertisement

Good luck lads. Trit if you want to be semi taken seriously you need to let us know what the prize was before you're potentially converted and the prize remains a secret!

The other elephant in the room is this power of trit's.

If he's on the level then he should tell us what it is before 1pm today when he could potentially win a prize (or if he's converted the other wights/NK do and tell him what it is) and use that as a cover story.

If he doesn't I'm pretty certain he's either converted Jaime or the Night King

Actually same goes for QB, I don't like this 'oh tusk knows what it is' shtick because if that's the case then tusk could be evil and tell the others even if QB is on the level.

Need to know what we're dealing with here and I feel like it's a game of chess between trit and QB to see what power the other is going to reveal

Actually same goes for QB, I don't like this 'oh tusk knows what it is' shtick because if that's the case then tusk could be evil and tell the others even if QB is on the level.

Need to know what we're dealing with here and I feel like it's a game of chess between trit and QB to see what power the other is going to reveal

I'm happy to tell the village what QBs prize was and show you where it was hinted if people want that. I only kept it secret initially because it could ahve been useful. I don't know if it's been used yet.

Good luck lads. Trit if you want to be semi taken seriously you need to let us know what the prize was before you're potentially converted and the prize remains a secret!

Ok, so my prize is to be the hero. I get to save the day if my sister is attacked. I kept it quiet because I hoped NK might attack there which he clearly won’t when he knows. I kept my role secret for the same reason since the prize is specific to my house

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

The temperature in the room dropped suddenly, and fixxxer awoke with a start to see an icy figure standing over him, he took a few moments to get his bearings but as the nightking drew his dagger, fixxxer became aware of another person in the room, the mysterious figure moved stealthily and the small shaft of moonlight caught the glinting gold hilt of a valyrian steel sword as it sliced through the air towards the nightking. Taken by surprise the nightking beat a hasty retreat.

Fixxxer was protected from an attack

I'm happy to tell the village what QBs prize was and show you where it was hinted if people want that. I only kept it secret initially because it could ahve been useful. I don't know if it's been used yet.

Before 1pm anyways

duffman13 wrote: »
    The temperature in the room dropped suddenly, and fixxxer awoke with a start to see an icy figure standing over him, he took a few moments to get his bearings but as the nightking drew his dagger, fixxxer became aware of another person in the room, the mysterious figure moved stealthily and the small shaft of moonlight caught the glinting gold hilt of a valyrian steel sword as it sliced through the air towards the nightking. Taken by surprise the nightking beat a hasty retreat.

Fixxxer was protected from an attack

YESSSSSS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ooooohhh interesting.

Yusssssss :D

• Advertisement

Screw you Smelly Iceman :P

Also... My sceptic coming out.... Could this have been a setup to give fixxxy village cred?

Advertisement