Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

tusk wrote: »
    I'm sansa, Fixxxer is arya

o/ hi5 sis

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

fixxxer wrote: »
    Unless Trit knew he could protect me as a convert and it was done to make him look good.

My prize was very specific for my sis. What you’re suggesting wouldn’t make much sense in the context of Janie’s story arc

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Can someone do a quick score count on how we're fixed now after the Night of the Long Knives/Dragons

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

NIght King's team still at 4 but how many villagers are left? I've lost track in all the bloodletting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

o/ hi5 sis

goddamit. you know I can't resist!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ok well then my point stands. His prize doesn't mean he's clear.

He won a prize. Legitimately revealed it as what it was just before a similar prize came out. But he could easily have been converted, so alignment is not confirmed by virtue of revealing the prize.

Unfortunately the same is true of QB to an extent - could be using a prize to gain village cred. Fixxxer is the only one 100% cleared by this morning's actions if we assumed they can't target one of their own.

Necro wrote: »
    NIght King's team still at 4 but how many villagers are left? I've lost track in all the bloodletting

Should be same as my table from last night. Will dig it up now.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Unfortunately the same is true of QB to an extent - could be using a prize to gain village cred. Fixxxer is the only one 100% cleared by this morning's actions if we assumed they can't target one of their own.

Only works for today for both though. No one will be clear tomorrow unless we kill the NK tonight

State of play as far as I can tell. Can someone double check this?

Began w/ 21 2 Evil, 19 Good
    20 Conversion + Death = 3 Evil, 17 Good Thoros of Myr Clarabel Dead by prize
    19 Lynch Ted = 3 Evil, 16 Good Tyrion Lannister Ted Dead by lynch
    18 Conversion + Death = 4 Evil, 14 Good Confirmed Varys Dandy/Eva Dead by munch
    15 Lynch + Prize Deaths = 4 Evil, 11 Good Sandor Clegane, The Hound Choc Chip Dead by prize
    The Mountain Green & Red Dead by prize
    Confirmed Melisandre Drumpot Dead by prize

REMAINING PLAYERS, ROLES & ACTIVE PRIZE CLAIMS
    Cersei  Guffy
    Jamie Lannister Unclaimed 2
    Jon Snow Unclaimed 3
    Sansa Stark Tusk
    Arya Stark Fixxxer
    Daenerys Targaryen Ectoplasm
    Jorah Mormont LordTSC
    Beric Dondarrion LadySkunk
    Claimed Gendry. beakerjoe
    Claimed Greyworm. Bounty Hunter
    Claimed Bronn Necro
    Claimed Brienne + prize quickbeam
    Claimed Caitlyn Hello 2D Person Below
    Claimed Qyburn sKeith

No claim Mick
    Claimed an OP role Stu
    Claimed an OP role + prize Tritium

I think this is accurate.

Cersei Guffy
    Jamie Lannister Tritium - unused prize
    Jon Snow StuRedman
    Sansa Stark Tusk
    Arya Stark Fixxxer
    Jorah Mormont LordTSC
    Claimed Bronn Necro
    Claimed Brienne + used prize quickbeam
    Claimed Qyburn sKeith

Claimed Bran :pac: Mick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Only works for today for both though. No one will be clear tomorrow unless we kill the NK tonight

How certain are you that Mick is the NK.

Hes bad no doubt. But how certain that hes NK and not the unconverted original minion

Thanks Ecto so 11-4. I've updated below too

State of play as far as I can tell. Can someone double check this?

Began w/ 21 2 Evil, 19 Good
    20 Conversion + Death = 3 Evil, 17 Good Thoros of Myr Clarabel Dead by prize
    19 Lynch Ted = 3 Evil, 16 Good Tyrion Lannister Ted Dead by lynch
    18 Conversion + Death = 4 Evil, 14 Good Confirmed Varys Dandy/Eva Dead by munch
    15 Lynch + Prize Deaths = 4 Evil, 11 Good Sandor Clegane, The Hound Choc Chip Dead by prize
    The Mountain Green & Red Dead by prize
    Confirmed Melisandre Drumpot Dead by prize

Cersei  Guffy
    Jaime Lannister trit
    Jon Snow Stu Redman
    Sansa Stark Tusk
    Arya Stark Fixxxer
    Jorah Mormont LordTSC
    Claimed Bronn Necro
    Claimed Brienne + prize quickbeam
    Claimed Qyburn sKeith
    Claimed Bran Stark + day 0 peek on tritium Mick

beakerjoe wrote: »
    How certain are you that Mick is the NK.

Hes bad no doubt. But how certain that hes NK and not the unconverted original minion

It's the votes beaker, look at the timing of the last votes on GnR and the general chaos on the thread.

They really didn't want Mick to die

Just one thing - if Mick is actually the NK why would he name Tritium a being his peek if Trit is a convert? Does anyone see where I'm going with this?

Speaking of going I'm out for a bit but will be back for tournament. I don't actually want to win as I've been truly awful at using my prizes so far but I don't want the evils to win either.

quickbeam wrote: »
    That was my prize. Protect one from my House (Sansa).

Is this a slip?

(really don't want to sound ungrateful)

It's the votes beaker, look at the timing of the last votes on GnR and the general chaos on the thread.

They really didn't want Mick to die

So based off the votes whom do you think the others are?

I think Trit is starting to look less likely now.

Tusk would be my guess. Pushing hard for Trit this morning rather than Mick.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Just one thing - if Mick is actually the NK why would he name Tritium a being his peek if Trit is a convert? Does anyone see where I'm going with this?

Again, Mick's story was all over the shop. Are you wondering if he'd stupidly ship one of his own team-mates in a bid to legitimize himself? Or it's way more likely this actually makes Trit looks decently cleared?

tusk is a possibility. He was pushing hard for GnR at the end last night too.

Skunk and Guffy would be my other guesses if trit is on the level.

Green & Red really ****ed us up. A villager with a prize to survive an attack. Wouldn't share with the class, wanted to fly solo with their prize in their back pocket thinking they were immune from death.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Again, Mick's story was all over the shop. Are you wondering if he'd stupidly ship one of his own team-mates in a bid to legitimize himself? Or it's way more likely this actually makes Trit looks decently cleared?

Mick is many things but stupid is not one of them. He's most likely evil but this is a fair point

• Advertisement

I haven't pushed hard for anyone.

I'm just asking questions and giving my take...

Read back

Green & Red really ****ed us up. A villager with a prize to survive an attack. Wouldn't share with the class, wanted to fly solo with their prize in their back pocket thinking they were immune from death.

Can we not attack other players please? Everything is perfect with hindsight.

Lord TSC wrote: »

Well, if NK dies they all die, if a convert dies the rest if the evils live on.

So its likely that a NK would bus team mate no?

tusk is a possibility. He was pushing hard for GnR at the end last night too.

Skunk and Guffy would be my other guesses if trit is on the level.

Check the timings. Mick was never on my radar. GnR was. Then I asked for clarity in what the village had decided. The consensus was to go with an unclaimed so I went GnR.

I tried my hardest to get GnR to share his info to save himself and he was having none of it. Why would I do that if I was trying to save someone else?

Well, if NK dies they all die, if a convert dies the rest if the evils live on.

So its likely that a NK would bus team mate no?

Depends on whether Mick is NK or original right hand

If he's Night King then yeah he might bus

If he's not then trit is probably clear as he wouldn't out another team mate

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Is this a slip?

(really don't want to sound ungrateful)

A slip how? Other than not having my spreadsheet in front of me and thinking you were Sansa, not Arya. I knew you and Tusk were those two, and got mixed up.

I haven't pushed hard for anyone.

I'm just asking questions and giving my take...

Read back

Maybe pushed hard is over stating it, but you see what Im saying.

If you are evil, it could be seen as a way to push Trit over Mick.

Keeping a possible NK alive that bit longer.

That said, the more I think about it, would another convert get involved if Trit and Mick are evil ?

Right now I think either Trit and Tusk cant both be evil, its either one or the other..... or neither...... just not both

Thing that has me thinking Mick is NK as well is he won't vote with anyone and is staying solid on sKeith for both lynches.

Wights would be starting to use their voting block at this point I'd reckon

Exactly Tusk.

• Advertisement

Do we think a prize would stay as is if the holder is converted?

I can't see that being the case. Which would clear qb for me.

Open to rebuttal though

Advertisement