Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

tusk wrote: »
    Check the timings. Mick was never on my radar. GnR was. Then I asked for clarity in what the village had decided. The consensus was to go with an unclaimed so I went GnR.

I tried my hardest to get GnR to share his info to save himself and he was having none of it. Why would I do that if I was trying to save someone else?

Did you have any thoughts on Mick at the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Again, Mick's story was all over the shop. Are you wondering if he'd stupidly ship one of his own team-mates in a bid to legitimize himself? Or it's way more likely this actually makes Trit looks decently cleared?

Don't have time to 100% get into this now but if Mick as NK had the other 2 unclaimed as converts he could easily work out Trits role and try to gain cred for his Bran claim. I need to look closer at numbers etc. at the time. Will be back around 12.30 to do so.

Could also be a bus on Trit as beaker suggested but obvious bus is obvious.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Check the timings. Mick was never on my radar. GnR was. Then I asked for clarity in what the village had decided. The consensus was to go with an unclaimed so I went GnR.

I tried my hardest to get GnR to share his info to save himself and he was having none of it. Why would I do that if I was trying to save someone else?

This reminds me of the time when I was the only one convinced of Jake/BH being evil and I had to be shot to confirm it :(

Does no one ever listen to me

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Do we think a prize would stay as is if the holder is converted?

I can't see that being the case. Which would clear qb for me.

Open to rebuttal though

I think QB is grand at the mo.

Open to rebuttal though

It might but as Necro says, QB and Fixxxer only clear for today and we have much better targets today anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Open to rebuttal though

It said it lasted as long as I’m alive. I asked if I was converted I’d be undead so would it still work and they shrugged. So I dunno. I could say ‘of course it wouldn’t work if I was converted’ but I’m being open and honest here.

Fixxxy who did you vote last night? Mick was it?

Another pointer that they didn't go near the GnR wagon for a conversion

Necro wrote: »
    This reminds me of the time when I was the only one convinced of Jake/BH being evil and I had to be shot to confirm it :(

I listened enough not to also target you last night :)

Who were the GnR voters?

BTW, I also asked would it work if Sansa / Arya were converted and also got a shrug. Obviously not converted this time as it was a NK attack though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Maybe pushed hard is over stating it, but you see what Im saying.

If you are evil, it could be seen as a way to push Trit over Mick.

Keeping a possible NK alive that bit longer.

Nah I don't see where you're coming from tbh. Everyone else has pushed on trit. I'm purely stating facts and making sure his claim that his prize clears him doesn't get taken seriously.

I'm happy voting for Mick. I've actually laughed previously at his claim, so your point doesn't make sense

(not trying to come across snarky, in case it sounds like that btw :) )

sKeith wrote: »
    day 2 lynch votes

voted for|# of votes|vote by
    Green&Red| 8 |Ectoplasm, Lord TSC, Tusk, sKeith, choc chip, tritium, Ladyskunk, Guffy
    MicksJaguar|5| fixxxer, Stu Redman, Necro, GNR, qb
    Beakerjoe|1| Drumpot
    Guffy|1| Bounty Hunter
    Tritium|1| Hello 2D Person Below
    sKeith|1| Micksjaguar
    Hello 2D Person Below|1| Beakerjoe

Yep, fixxxy voted for Mick. GnR voters ignored.

More and more I'm convinced that they were panicking to save Mick last night

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Two days ago...

Resolve my ability, then ignore me.

:p

Did you have any thoughts on Mick at the time?

I didn't have a read on Mick for the whole game until everyone started shouting about him lastnight/this morning.

I didn't have a read on Mick for the whole game until everyone started shouting about him lastnight/this morning.

:(

Mick was high on the FFA and that may have paniced the wolves.

sKeith wrote: »
    day 2 lynch votes

voted for|# of votes|vote by
    Green&Red| 8 |Ectoplasm, Lord TSC, Tusk, sKeith, choc chip, tritium, Ladyskunk, Guffy
    MicksJaguar|5| fixxxer, Stu Redman, Necro, GNR, qb
    Beakerjoe|1| Drumpot
    Guffy|1| Bounty Hunter
    Tritium|1| Hello 2D Person Below
    sKeith|1| Micksjaguar
    Hello 2D Person Below|1| Beakerjoe

Like the wights being single voters makes absolutely no sense, their strength now is in their voting block and they don't care if they're caught

The Night King on the other hand would be voting FAR away from the others...

So that puts Mick, Bounty, Beaker and Hello 2D in the frame

:(

What's this for? Make your feelings known with words. This doesn't help anyone...

What's this for? Make your feelings known with words. This doesn't help anyone...

I've been banging on about Mick since day 1

Yeah, but you were using your meta knowledge of him as a reason, which I can't use because I don't have the same knowledge....

• Advertisement

Like the wights being single voters makes absolutely no sense, their strength now is in their voting block and they don't care if they're caught

The Night King on the other hand would be voting FAR away from the others...

So that puts Mick, Bounty, Beaker and Hello 2D in the frame

Lynching Mick will give us some direction. Hes evil one way or the other.

If Mick is the NK it will look more likely that the others, at least 1 evil, lumped on GnR

If Mick is the NK it will look more likely that the others, at least 1 evil, lumped on GnR

If Mick is not NK then NK is in the other non-OP claimants.

Hes 100 percent been less brash this game.

@Mods, lynch form isn’t open?

Right well let's flip it and say Mick is a convert for a sec, or the right hand.

Why would the wights and NK vote to save him en masse (they have the knowledge GnR is a villager).

It outs them when Mick flips anyways.

If I was on that team I'd let Mick die as a convert/right hand as his votes give us absolutely no data as he's just voting sKeith.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

This is really bugging me your viewpoint on this that you keep saying and saying hoping that it will eventually stick.

You’ve said there was a mad panic in the last hour but people we’re waiting for the group consensus. Nobody was spear heading Mick and all I could see was people talking about G&R and the fact he was being cryptic about his character.

It’s all well and good using wagonomics but they’re not always accurate, it was a **** show last night and there was no consensus because it wasn’t something that was coordinated during the day when it should have been.

It may be OMGUS but my god Necro something stinks about you this game. See I know that I’m a villager and it’s been clear as anything that I’m just playing a **** villager but you’re reading so far into and creating this whole story around me trying to protect Mick and now how everyone who voted G&R were trying to save Mick.

You do realise you could very well spear head Mick dying tonight and he flip green? So would that 100% make you the NK and everyone else who voted for him your lackies?

And yes you’ll say I’m trying to protect my lord saviour Mick but I actually don’t care what happens to him(No offence Mick). I won’t actively try to solve the puzzle but If I see bull***t I’ll call it out

Right well let's flip it and say Mick is a convert for a sec, or the right hand.

Why would the wights and NK vote to save him en masse (they have the knowledge GnR is a villager).

It outs them when Mick flips anyways.

If I was on that team I'd let Mick die as a convert/right hand as his votes give us absolutely no data as he's just voting sKeith.

Oh

AND

GnR revealed before the lynch he wouldn't die and the lynch would be wasted so it was a super safe place to park their votes as it left that level of doubt around him

And in fairness, Trit’s claim, even if shoddily done, made me hesitate voting for him, as GnR’s made me hesitate in him too, which left me voting Mick of the non claimants. *If* Mick is NK and Trit is s convert then he probably wouldn’t have made a claim and just sacrificed himself for Mick?

LadySkunk wrote: »
    This is really bugging me your viewpoint on this that you keep saying and saying hoping that it will eventually stick.

You’ve said there was a mad panic in the last hour but people we’re waiting for the group consensus. Nobody was spear heading Mick and all I could see was people talking about G&R and the fact he was being cryptic about his character.

It’s all well and good using wagonomics but they’re not always accurate, it was a **** show last night and there was no consensus because it wasn’t something that was coordinated during the day when it should have been.

It may be OMGUS but my god Necro something stinks about you this game. See I know that I’m a villager and it’s been clear as anything that I’m just playing a **** villager but you’re reading so far into and creating this whole story around me trying to protect Mick and now how everyone who voted G&R were trying to save Mick.

You do realise you could very well spear head Mick dying tonight and he flip green? So would that 100% make you the NK and everyone else who voted for him your lackies?

And yes you’ll say I’m trying to protect my lord saviour Mick but I actually don’t care what happens to him(No offence Mick). I won’t actively try to solve the puzzle but If I see bull***t I’ll call it out

The irony of a Skunk calling me stinky is not lost on me, I'll give you that.

By all means, counter my wagonomics with your own.

How would I 100% be the Night King lol

• Advertisement

LadySkunk wrote: »

I'm not sure on you skunk. But I am sure on mick :D

488682.png

Advertisement