Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf - Winter Is Here - Game of Thrones II Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

lol awesome

And no conversion either?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

tritium wrote: »
    Ok, so my prize is to be the hero. I get to save the day if my sister is attacked. I kept it quiet because I hoped NK might attack there which he clearly won’t when he knows. I kept my role secret for the same reason since the prize is specific to my house

Great, thanks for sharing, and just so we're all on the same page, which day was it again that you were converted?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Was that an attack to kill fixxxer or to convert fixxxer?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So they went for Arya and Brienne could protect?

Gold Valyrian steel sword.

fixxxer and QB lock clear for today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

ohohohohohohoh can I say it??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,946 ✭✭✭duffman13

Today's competition kicks off at 1pm

Don't be late

LOCK CLEAR

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

fixxxer wrote: »
    LOCK CLEAR

* For today

tusk wrote: »

Also... My sceptic coming out.... Could this have been a setup to give fixxxy village cred?

Can someone without a tinfoil hat comment on this possiblity please?

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Was that an attack to kill fixxxer or to convert fixxxer?

Says "attack", and I'd say there's a difference between an attack and a conversion.

So an attack was blocked. Why no conversion though?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

Great, thanks for sharing, and just so we're all on the same page, which day was it again that you were converted?

Not converted. Interesting that we’ve just seen a prize in action very similar to te one I described though isn't it

Not converted. Interesting that we’ve just seen a prize in action very similar to te one I described though isn't it

Confirming that the type of prize exists, nothing else.

Can someone without a tinfoil hat comment on this possiblity please?

The flavour straight up says the Night King tried to kill Fixxxer and failed to do so. So, unless you're suggesting the wolves had a kill and a block, and decided to sabotage their own kill to give Fixxxer some credit, then it looks clear Fixxxer is not on Team NK.

The fact Trit called such a protection power existing as well is a very good look for him too.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Says "attack", and I'd say there's a difference between an attack and a conversion.

So an attack was blocked. Why no conversion though?

The mention of the Night King's dagger ie how he converts in the show seems to indicate to me it was an attempted conversion

Confirming that the type of prize exists, nothing else.

Well tbh when you don’t want to come out of your tunnel it doesn’t actually matter what I’d offer

Necro wrote: »
    The mention of the Night King's dagger ie how he converts in the show seems to indicate to me it was an attempted conversion

agreed

Well tbh when you don’t want to come out of your tunnel it doesn’t actually matter what I’d offer

I'm not in a tunnel. I'm just asking questions and calling things as they are.

You won a prize. You called the type of prize. A similar prize was triggered.

None of that says anything of your alignment is all I'm saying.

The flavour straight up says the Night King tried to kill Fixxxer and failed to do so. So, unless you're suggesting the wolves had a kill and a block, and decided to sabotage their own kill to give Fixxxer some credit, then it looks clear Fixxxer is not on Team NK.

The fact Trit called such a protection power existing as well is a very good look for him too.

Unless Trit knew he could protect me as a convert and it was done to make him look good.

• Advertisement

I'm not suggesting it's the case, I'm just asking if it makes sense as a possibility.

Sorry Sis :P

fixxxer wrote: »
    Unless Trit knew he could protect me as a convert and it was done to make him look good.

But you're Arya right? Makes more sense that the character QB is claiming would be able to protect you

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

duffman13 wrote: »
    The temperature in the room dropped suddenly, and fixxxer awoke with a start to see an icy figure standing over him, he took a few moments to get his bearings but as the nightking drew his dagger, fixxxer became aware of another person in the room, the mysterious figure moved stealthily and the small shaft of moonlight caught the glinting gold hilt of a valyrian steel sword as it sliced through the air towards the nightking. Taken by surprise the nightking beat a hasty retreat.

Fixxxer was protected from an attack

That was my prize. Protect one from my House (Sansa).

Can anyone confirm when trit won the prize, and if there were conversions after that?

I'm not in a tunnel. I'm just asking questions and calling things as they are.

You won a prize. You called the type of prize. A similar prize was triggered.

None of that says anything of your alignment is all I'm saying.

No, don’t play the open minded little innocent here, your previous post makes clear the tunnel you’re in. You flat out state I’m converted and ask when it happened. That’s not a useful question or designed to develop your information, it’s basically just looking to keep a target on me

quickbeam wrote: »
    That was my prize. Protect one from my House (Sansa).

I'm sansa, Fixxxer is arya

Can anyone confirm when trit won the prize, and if there were conversions after that?

He says it was day 1 in the joust so yeah there'd have been 1 yesterday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Very clever by both of ye.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm sansa, Fixxxer is arya

I'm useless without my spreadsheet :)

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    He says it was day 1 in the joust so yeah there'd have been 1 yesterday morning

Ok well then my point stands. His prize doesn't mean he's clear.

He won a prize. Legitimately revealed it as what it was just before a similar prize came out. But he could easily have been converted, so alignment is not confirmed by virtue of revealing the prize.

Advertisement