Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
11-10-2018, 13:58   #5011
seagull
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,712
Is she a bit of a mare?
seagull is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
11-10-2018, 20:56   #5012
afkasurfjunkie
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 431
American blogger I occasionally follow has had 3rd baby. First 2 boys are Hanes and Arrow. She has called her newborn girl Echo.
afkasurfjunkie is offline  
11-10-2018, 20:59   #5013
wexie
Registered User
 
wexie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by afkasurfjunkie View Post
American blogger I occasionally follow has had 3rd baby. First 2 boys are Hanes and Arrow. She has called her newborn girl Echo.
that'd be a good name for the second of a set of twins
wexie is offline  
29-10-2018, 23:44   #5014
thesandeman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,664
Sort of appropriate: Kacie (pronounced Casey. A girl).
thesandeman is offline  
04-11-2018, 10:11   #5015
and still ricky villa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 903
Child in the Indo today - Flossie
and still ricky villa is offline  
Advertisement
04-11-2018, 10:19   #5016
Atoms for Peace
Registered User
 
Atoms for Peace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 2,146
It would be ironic if Echo became a bit of a whale.
Atoms for Peace is offline  
Thanks from:
04-11-2018, 23:05   #5017
farmerwifelet
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 280
Hilda
farmerwifelet is offline  
06-11-2018, 11:02   #5018
Foweva Awone
Registered User
 
Foweva Awone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 700
Got an email from a Wanita today. I'm guessing it's an anglicised version of Juanita, it just looks silly though.
Foweva Awone is offline  
Thanks from:
06-11-2018, 11:44   #5019
LirW
Registered User
 
LirW's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 3,576
A friend told me about a relative who's expecting their 4th child, a boy. Now the first two daughters are called Daisy and Poppy, that's okay. Their son's name is Oak.
And their favourite for the baby is.... Leaf.

I couldn't think of any good reason why you wanna do that to your child.
LirW is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
06-11-2018, 11:45   #5020
wexie
Registered User
 
wexie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foweva Awone View Post
Got an email from a Wanita today. I'm guessing it's an anglicised version of Juanita, it just looks silly though.
It's more likely to be Indonesian or somewhere there abouts. Means female I think
wexie is offline  
Thanks from:
06-11-2018, 11:47   #5021
wexie
Registered User
 
wexie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by LirW View Post
A friend told me about a relative who's expecting their 4th child, a boy. Now the first two daughters are called Daisy and Poppy, that's okay. Their son's name is Oak.
And their favourite for the baby is.... Leaf.

I couldn't think of any good reason why you wanna do that to your child.
At least make it Leif and pretend to be vikings like.

Daisy, Poppy Oak and Leaf, I predict a high wheatgrass consumption pattern in that family.
wexie is offline  
(2) thanks from:
06-11-2018, 12:14   #5022
RayCon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by wexie View Post
At least make it Leif and pretend to be vikings like.

Daisy, Poppy Oak and Leaf, I predict a high wheatgrass consumption pattern in that family.

Apart from Oak , the rest of the family should not venture out in high winds.
RayCon is offline  
(2) thanks from:
06-11-2018, 12:15   #5023
Witchie
Registered User
 
Witchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 4,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foweva Awone View Post
Got an email from a Wanita today. I'm guessing it's an anglicised version of Juanita, it just looks silly though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wexie View Post
It's more likely to be Indonesian or somewhere there abouts. Means female I think
Yup, its Bahasa Malay for woman/women
Witchie is offline  
Thanks from:
06-11-2018, 12:29   #5024
wexie
Registered User
 
wexie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 7,314
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayCon View Post
Apart from Oak , the rest of the family should not venture out in high winds.
Or go anywhere near goats
wexie is offline  
(2) thanks from:
06-11-2018, 12:34   #5025
Hotblack Desiato
Registered User
 
Hotblack Desiato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 16,458
I hope Oak won't be cut down in his prime.
Hotblack Desiato is offline  
Thanks from:
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet