Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family of seven sleep in Garda station Mod note post one

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Tell me someone has seen her rant/speech outside the dail today?

She had a microphone and speaker and audience, oh dear.
    Del Boy says it so eloquently...
    https://youtu.be/FO6osJlH3II

• Registered Users Posts: 8,261 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

When people get something for nothing, they will always complain that they are not getting enough

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,477 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

At 17 I was working to pay my way through college. When I finished college, I worked for a long time to be able to afford a house. The house I did buy wasn't in the area I really would have liked, but it was where I could afford. No holidays abroad, no flashy cars because I couldn't afford it - or didn't expect the state to pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Sure what else would you be doing on a workday?

I feel bad for any working people within ear shot of that including the Gardai near by.

God how has she now become a speaker to the crisis because she is the worst example any sane person could use for a cause.

She is basically a baby factory who never worked, never will work, never will contribute anything but cost to society as a whole and she will be a drain for the rest of her life along with the 7 kids if not many more if she keeps going the way she is.

I will hazard a guess these 7 kids will be a complete drain on all services also and will need their forever homes for all the springs they end up having also.

When are people going to wake up to this.

Yes the government has screwed us over especially those who work hard and can't afford to even live in the same county they work in as they sold off all the housing from the boom instead of creating nama to actually work for the people of Ireland and give us hard working people the chance of housing where we would still be buying but at a much more affordable rate and they still would have got money that was needed.

Instead they set nama up to help developers that were the ones that fcuked us all over and to make huge profits for hedge funds, vulture funds and huge corporations....

I will never be able to afford to buy never mind live in Dublin again the way things have gone and will eventually if we can save enough after rent, bills etc etc be able to buy but not anywhere near Dublin and stuck commuting the rest of our working lives.

Now fcuk you cash and people like you because you have no idea how easy you really have it.

Fcuk you that you think you are better and more deserving.

I'm sick to death with her and all the gobsh1tes behind her and all those exactly like her....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 886 ✭✭✭NasserShammaz

Herself and that lad Connors should get it together

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

I feel bad for any working people within ear shot of that including the Gardai near by.

God how has she now become a speaker to the crisis because she is the worst example any sane person could use for a cause.

She is basically a baby factory who never worked, never will work, never will contribute anything but cost to society as a whole and she will be a drain for the rest of her life along with the 7 kids if not many more if she keeps going the way she is.

I will hazard a guess these 7 kids will be a complete drain on all services also and will need their forever homes for all the springs they end up having also.

When are people going to wake up to this.

Yes the government has screwed us over especially those who work hard and can't afford to even live in the same county they work in as they sold off all the housing from the boom instead of creating nama to actually work for the people of Ireland and give us hard working people the chance of housing where we would still be buying but at a much more affordable rate and they still would have got money that was needed.

Instead they set nama up to help developers that were the ones that fcuked us all over and to make huge profits for hedge funds, vulture funds and huge corporations....

I will never be able to afford to buy never mind live in Dublin again the way things have gone and will eventually if we can save enough after rent, bills etc etc be able to buy but not anywhere near Dublin and stuck commuting the rest of our working lives.

Now fcuk you cash and people like you because you have no idea how easy you really have it.

Fcuk you that you think you are better and more deserving.

I'm sick to death with her and all the gobsh1tes behind her and all those exactly like her....

It’s a huge growing proportion too.

The entitlement culture is well and truly taking over.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

john4321 wrote: »

Few things to note. I like how she’s wearing a €300 tracksuit.

Also - Don’t look now, but I think she’s pregnant again

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Someone on 50k is well able to spend 300 on clothing

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Yup, she’s pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭WesternZulu

Few things to note. I like how she’s wearing a €300 tracksuit

I can't wait for the same people that gave out about Leo's jacket to apply the same criticism towards Margaret.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 386 ✭✭Jimmy.

A purpose built social house will have to be built for her and her family. And have site room to extend for any new comers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Jimmy. wrote: »
    A purpose built social house will have to be built for her and her family. And have site room to extend for any new comers.

Give her a mobile home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

God that took some cheek. The reason the homeless epidemic is so bad is because there’s been people like her for the past 40 years expecting the tax payer to put a roof over their heads and pay their way in life, without them lifting a finger. Cash and the likes of her have sucked the teat dry. She’s right when she says it’s only going to get worse(r), because she and those like her will keep expelling crotch goblins from her clown car vagina that everyone else has to pay for. She’s also right when she says those in government are no better than her, we’re all equal, so why isn’t she working to pay her own way through life like her equals? Cut child benefit to max 2 kids, support low paid workers with hap and medical card and take children off irresponsible and incapable parents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

I still don't get why she doesn't rent a house privately. She gets paid enough. And why she isn't asked this. Why are the council responsible?

****ing hell

God that took some cheek. The reason the homeless epidemic is so bad is because there’s been people like her for the past 40 years expecting the tax payer to put a roof over their heads and pay their way in life, without them lifting a finger. Cash and the likes of her have sucked the teat dry. She’s right when she says it’s only going to get worse(r), because she and those like her will keep expelling crotch goblins from her clown car vagina that everyone else has to pay for. She’s also right when she says those in government are no better than her, we’re all equal, so why isn’t she working to pay her own way through life like her equals? Cut child benefit to max 2 kids, support low paid workers with hap and medical card and take children off irresponsible and incapable parents.

Crotch goblins!!!!!

The pull out method wouldn’t work in this case.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Give her a mobile home.

She already owns one

I still don't get why she doesn't rent a house privately. She gets paid enough. And why she isn't asked this. Why are the council responsible?

****ing hell

Everyone **** scared to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Clown Car Vagina sleeps in a Garda Station?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Yup, she’s pregnant.

Up the Damien
    Lovely fûcking lovely

And you still have the useful idiots following Murphy and Barrett and swallowing their drivel about paying more tax to support this scrounger who cant keep her legs closed

• Advertisement

Edgware wrote: »
    Up the Damien
    Lovely fûcking lovely

And you still have the useful idiots following Murphy and Barrett and swallowing their drivel about paying more tax to support this scrounger who can keep her legs closed

They take patie after a bottle of wine.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭rafatoni

jaysus, another new father??

my god she is vermin

The move puts pressure on Fianna Fáil who say they will support the Government against the motion under the confidence and supply agreement, an agreement SINN FEINS Housing spokesperson Eoin Ó'Broin says no one cares about.

"If you're Margaret Cash and her seven children, if you're one of the 10,000 adults and children in emergency accommodation, if you're one of the thousands of students looking at paying possibly €900 a month or working people struggling with high mortgages or high rents, you don't give a damn about this confidence and supply agreement because it's not working for you," he said.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

...those like her will keep expelling crotch goblins from her clown car vagina that everyone else has to pay for...

:D Priceless

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

john4321 wrote: »

I think she should run for president.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 14,495 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Despite already having 7 children she is not old enough to run for president.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

She’d need the aras to house them all, I doubt a standard 3 bed would cut it.

Turn the Aras into a foreva home

Is there enough bedrooms in the leprechauns house?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭ShaneC93

Sure only a few days before the whole Gardai station incident she was inquiring about €260 shoes on Facebook. Some things are alright to spend money on.

a63e7036a26b55712a2669f3ef38dae1.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement