Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,532 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

The heat, I'm not able.

Way behind on this thread too, all I feel at the moment is apathy and no end in sight to covid this, covid that and covid the fcuking other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,270 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Im spending my time these days in two cities, the desert city where it gets to 45 degrees but the humidity is 10%, thats actually rather easy to deal with, and the coastal city where today it was 38 degrees with 54% humidity, thats a PITA, but in the winter the desert city goes down to 2C at night whereas the coastal one usually never gets below 16C.

Biggest difference between here and Europe is that we have air-conditioning everywhere, and at least in my case I don't pay for electricity so they can stay on 24x7, although we tend to only keep the bedrooms cold at night.

It's also very easy to get a sun tan :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,953 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just home , think a coffee is in order before I start to do anything here , tired .

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

They really are! :D I just sent Aaron my "masterpiece".

And I've just described it! I thought it was great - and definitely not as off-the-wall as some of the things that I've seen in paint threads!

Today has been horrendous. One two hour faculty meeting and 24 individual meetings with the first year undergrads I'm tutoring this term, all with the sun shining through the window and mocking me. Another 32 to get through tomorrow, but now I'm going to forget that and myself and the madra are going to go for a bit of a gallivant across the fields. We may be gone some time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Straining my neck trying to get the last bit of sunshine in the garden. Also drinking, and it’s only Wednesday, but feck it I've earned it today :D

May or may not be having stir fry for dinner, should have started dinner before pouring!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, just home from doing the shopping for ma.
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Straining my neck trying to get the last bit of sunshine in the garden. Also drinking, and it’s only Wednesday, but feck it I've earned it today :D

May or may not be having stir fry for dinner, should have started dinner before pouring!

Watcha drinking poochie?

also

*Slides plate across*

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Deskside, just home from doing the shopping for ma.

Watcha drinking poochie?

also

*Slides plate across*

:pac:

Drinking Martini, pretending I’m on holidays.
    Slides plate back with some pistachios :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Drinking Martini, pretending I’m on holidays.
    Slides plate back with some pistachios :p

Well thanks poochie....thanks.....but em......that plate was for the stir fry :pac: 😛

but......the pistachios are appreciated all the same

* throws them up into the air and catches in his mouth* 😃

Went out to walk the mutt and had the pleasure of watching 3 airlines (777/787/A320) running along the sea front practicing for next weeks National Day, sky was too murky for photos unfortunately .

Mutt appeared to be leaking little drops of blood from his penis, so took him to the vet where the poor guy got his penis shaved. It appears that he got bitten by some type of fly so we some ointment for him, also going to have his urine analyzed just to make sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

smurfjed wrote: »
    Mutt appeared to be leaking little drops of blood from his penis, so took him to the vet where the poor guy got his penis shaved. It appears that he got bitten by some type of fly so we some ointment for him, also going to have his urine analyzed just to make sure.

Ah, the poor fella with the nudey nob. Who has got the short straw to apply the ointment? Hope his bloods come back clear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) Poor mutt :(. You’ll have to be extra nice to him ;) I hear he likes going for drives in the truck :D

I put more water in the bird bath and they are enjoying themselves now :) They’re like little children fighting over who’s getting in the bath :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Deskside, work, while also trying to draw a picture for the MSPaint thread. I never thought it would be this difficult! What did you get me into Mam!?!?!?!

I signed up too, we can regret this collectively.

Autosport wrote: »
    Evening all :) Poor mutt :(. You’ll have to be extra nice to him ;) I hear he likes going for drives in the truck :D

I put more water in the bird bath and they are enjoying themselves now :) They’re like little children fighting over who’s getting in the bath :D

Aww I could watch the birds all day. I need to get mine a bath.

Laughing at Sardis post here. Nudey nob! :D Hope Mutt feels better soon smurf and the bloods are all clear.

Laughing at Sardis post here. Nudey nob! :D

Me too

200.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In the lounge at Dunboyne Castle hotel, having dinner out with my OH, decided to take a break from cooking this evening. :)

The evenings are really drawing in , dark already . Although the solar lights are still brightening up the place , I love them , am easily pleased :)

Glitched out of here , and the eating thread , lucky me !
    In other news , well , I don't really have any .

ETA , unglitched !

Kowloon , think you'll be painting from my description , all I can say in advance is , I pity you :pac:

(Think the game needs one more painter if anyone else is interested ?!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,510 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Glitched out of here , and the eating thread , lucky me !
    In other news , well , I don't really have any .

ETA , unglitched !

Kowloon , think you'll be painting from my description , all I can say in advance is , I pity you :pac:

(Think the game needs one more painter if anyone else is interested ?!)

It's the next person in line who really suffers.

Would anybody like an Aero?

Well tough luck losers I only have one!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

smurfjed wrote: »

Aw poor Mutt, hope he feels better soon and you get to the bottom of what's causing the bleed.

Watching Des on ITV. David Tennant plays the part brilliant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

MOD- Hand it over & no-one gets banned.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    MOD- Hand it over & no-one gets banned.

*Hands over empty wrapper*. Soz! ;)

*cocks pistol under the table *

Hand it over

Hand it over

You can lick the wrapper there with Ted!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,492 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oooops I may be a large tad inebriated, hi and bye :o

Oooops I may be a large tad inebriated, hi and bye :o

Aww don't go! This could be good craic!

You can lick the wrapper there with Ted!

Ohhh ya well I'm not sharing my creamy chocolate now with you

tenor.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It’s a good job I paid a visit to Dealz today and bought Banshee Bones and a mint aero bar :) 12pk for €3 good value :)

And no I’m not sharing :P

Well unless you bribe me :D

• Advertisement

Enjoying the last two Lindt chocolates here , just so they won't go to waste .

Enjoying the last two Lindt chocolates here , just so they won't go to waste .

One for you and one for me mam :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,281 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Hand it over

I've reported this perverted post to Ted.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Post is in order.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Post is in order.

Autosport wrote: »
    It’s a good job I paid a visit to Dealz today and bought Banshee Bones and a mint aero bar :) 12pk for €3 good value :)

And no I’m not sharing :P

Well unless you bribe me :D

Stop! Are Banshee Bones back? Are they still as acidic as battery fluid?

• Advertisement

Stop! Are Banshee Bones back? Are they still as acidic as battery fluid?

Why do I not know what these are?

Lol , no minds in the gutter tonight PM :pac:

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Why do I not know what these are?

They're similar to Meanies with their very sharp taste.

Lol , no minds in the gutter tonight PM :pac:

Mine is never out of it, Mam.

9909 steps on my Fitbit, genuinely considering getting out of bed to do a few more, this is ridiculous. Might to be time to get rid of it,it's causing me stress.

Gorgeous day here today, headed to the coast after work ,walked (not enough obviously), loads of yachts and boats in the harbour, people heading in swimming ,eating and drinking outside in the sun, fingers crossed this weather stays for a few more days, it makes such a difference mentally imo.
    Alarm set for 6.30,early start but early finish also and then free til Monday tf.

• Advertisement

Why would you do that? It was perfectly innocent post!

😈😈 😏😏

9909 steps on my Fitbit, genuinely considering getting out of bed to do a few more, this is ridiculous. Might to be time to get rid of it,it's causing me stress.

Gorgeous day here today, headed to the coast after work ,walked (not enough obviously), loads of yachts and boats in the harbour, people heading in swimming ,eating and drinking outside in the sun, fingers crossed this weather stays for a few more days, it makes such a difference mentally imo.
    Alarm set for 6.30,early start but early finish also and then free til Monday tf.

Thats a good amount, What were you aiming for ?

Meanies are pickled onion, BB are vinegar favoured. They used to be so strong they'd strip the skin off the inside of your cheeks.

Acidy deliciousness! I bet some of the ingredients are banned now.

If ye would all stay posting so that the page will unglitch, I'd appreciate it :p

Ok , unglitched myself :o

If ye would all stay posting so that the page will unglitch, I'd appreciate it :p

Ok , unglitched myself :o

Unglitch!

Mine is never out of it, Mam.

Neither is mine , but I meant it seems no one else's mind was tonight strangely. ..

What are they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,986 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

What are they?

Crisps... Or probably corn snacks

Crisps... Or probably corn snacks

I think I remember meanies now. Didn't like them. Have never encountered Banshee Bones

I think I remember meanies now. Didn't like them. Have never encountered Banshee Bones

You haven't lived! Send your partner to Dealz to get some.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement