Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Kitty6277 wrote: »

I do hope that’s all it is, I wouldn’t like to think I’m actually sick. I think a walk is a good shout, I think I’ll head out for one later today and see does that do me any good

That sounds like a good plan. That and try a bit of unbridled self indulgence. Grooming and pampering, food, guilty pleasure trash TV, romantic film, mind numbing computer game - whatever your pleasure - do it just for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,088 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Total lazy day, got to talk to one of the regional bosses last night and took the opportunity to thank him for all the action that he and his colleagues had taken against Covid. I think that I put a smile on his face.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Anyone see the video of Berlin restaurant in Dublin? Full on session with just a restaurant licence. Other pub owners must be fuming.

Dull and cool here and looks like it's going to rain, but hey, there's pancakes!

*pushes plate forcefully to Buile*
    seen it, should lose their licence ffs, people should show a bit of responsability:(
    couchside with a coffee, later all:)

Where am I. Somewhere on the M1. Also I discovered something life changing......................
    A Terry's chocolate orange muffin!!!!

:D

Couchside, just up and showered now but dressed in rags and dressing gown, I've done nothing so far and I'm doing nothing for the rest of the day,drained of energy and can feel the Glenroes coming down the tracks, sure everyone needs a day of rest don't they....I'm so damn lazy these days.☺️

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am motorbike shopping. Of course I decide to do this on the day that all the motorbike outlets are closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,873 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Having a cappuccino and a smoke , it's a day for it .

Mam of 4 wrote: »

God, I'd loooove a cappuccino. I can't remember the last time I had one. There was a time, if you met me out and about, I'd always have a cappuccino in my hand. Something to look forward to, I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Lazyish day. Grocery shopping done, got some lovely steaks for dinner later. Broke this week after shelling out 500 quid on back to school shenanigans.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,873 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sardonicat wrote: »
    God, I'd loooove a cappuccino. I can't remember the last time I had one. There was a time, if you met me out and about, I'd always have a cappuccino in my hand. Something to look forward to, I suppose.

A takeaway coffee is a lovely simple treat , this one in particular came from a sachet from a box Sardonicat, nice enough to imagine it's a takeaway one tbh !
    Get Mr Sardi to grab a box of them the next time he's calling over .

Might keep you going until you can get out and about , I only started using them during Lockdown tbh .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭Pretzill

I had such a craving for a smoke last week - then I was going through an old bag and I found one in a box - slightly squished so I crushed it up further and threw it in the bin. 3 years off them in October and they still tempt me - I haven't drank coffee in about 15 years I can't even remember the taste.

A takeaway coffee is a lovely simple treat , this one in particular came from a sachet from a box Sardonicat, nice enough to imagine it's a takeaway one tbh !
    Get Mr Sardi to grab a box of them the next time he's calling over .

Might keep you going until you can get out and about , I only started using them during Lockdown tbh .

The last time I had one of those is over 10 years ago when a friend , who'd bought them specially in honour if my visit, insisted I have one. It was vile but out of politeness and appreciation for his thoughtfulness, I forced it down. What brand do you get Mam? Is it really passable?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,116 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, watching owl kitty videos and howling the place down with laughter, I think its time for dinner.
    Pretzill wrote: »
    I had such a craving for a smoke last week - then I was going through an old bag and I found one in a box - slightly squished so I crushed it up further and threw it in the bin. 3 years off them in October and they still tempt me - I haven't drank coffee in about 15 years I can't even remember the taste.

Stay well away from them P, I'm off them since 08, get back on the auld coffee though :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Couchside, feel like a beached whale.

Dinner of some leftover pork & a mixed berry crumble for dessert.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭3d4life

** Rapidly slides plate over to Ted in the hope that some of the leftovers are leftover

• Registered Users Posts: 5,846 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I am motorbike shopping. Of course I decide to do this on the day that all the motorbike outlets are closed.

What are you thinking of buying?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭3d4life

Probably looking for a replacement for the bike he 'lost' yesterday

https://twitter.com/GardaTraffic/status/1294740132269039616/photo/1
    :D

3d4life wrote: »
    ** Rapidly slides plate over to Ted in the hope that some of the leftovers are leftover

Only crumbs.

523151.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitchenside helping with the dinner that I have no interest in eating :(

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Kitchenside helping with the dinner that I have no interest in eating :(

Would a big squishy boobie hug help?

• Advertisement

Something medium sized and black. I need to narrow it down a bit!

It could sway things in the plate sliding stakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,846 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Something medium sized and black. I need to narrow it down a bit!

Cbr 650r or suzuki sv 650 :D

Otherwise get a blade, but try and not kill yourself :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It could sway things in the plate sliding stakes.

Nice try.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,673 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside in horizontal position, taking it easy. Was swimming earlier at my gym, then a spot of light grocery shopping for dinner.

Feeling 100% health wise since Friday afternoon. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I think it very well could

JupiterKid wrote: »

Delighted to hear it.

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Couchside in horizontal position, taking it easy. Was swimming earlier at my gym, then a spot of light grocery shopping for dinner.

Ah good :)

I am Chinese takeaway side. Nom Nom Nom.

On the kitchen alternating between cooking garlicy-cheesy-spaghetti and fold freshly laundered knickers. Fresh as a daisy!

@Kitty Consider yourself squished and hugged by the squish meister.

• Advertisement

Cbr 650r or suzuki sv 650 :D

Otherwise get a blade, but try and not kill yourself :)

Its been a long time since I had a bike so might go with a cafe racer to start. Don't judge me!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement