Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

yep, that done. angus and barbara. others can decide in the morning but set in stone for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    i think thats 2 wolves

You say everyone is a wolf, like nearly ever post you are bringing up a different person as a wolf.

My post was aimed as I have been critiqued for not reading Barbara's posts properly, and other posters gave me another way of looking at, so I have been keeping a watchful eye since.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

i think thats 2 wolves
    yep, that done. angus and barbara. others can decide in the morning but set in stone for me.

FLK1INB.gif?noredirect

Emily WW wrote: »
    Yeh I get that and I’m sorry if I’m really thick here but it seems more like the issue is with amount of players in the group not specifically that Derry was in the group.

I still don’t get why it matters he was on it. If he had chosen a group of 4 with him as 1 would that of been ok? Was it the amount of people that were in the group that’s the issue?

I hope you are a wolf because this isn’t adding up at all. It doesn’t matter that Derry was in the group

villagers work with imperfect info....thats the nature of the game.

the only info a villager has is that they are a villager.

if derry is a villager he has lost 33% of the info he could have garnered on a wagon not including himself.
    or if a 4 person wagon, 25% gone.

Jake WW wrote: »
    The policy lynch on Derry is obvious now it's mentioned. It's a real shame we didn't mention it before. We really needed it to hit a clear wagon.
    I think my gut feel is irrelevant now but I think Derry is good and screwed up, he has to go. I think Mary is wolf. Steve I don't have a clue. But without doubt they all have to go so gut feels don't matter

Eva - why shift to Orla now? Not in terms of suspicion but in terms of timing. Surely the first priority is clearing this wagon. At the very worst 1/3 is a wolf, why delay?

You think Derry is good but we need to lynch him.

I’m sleeping in tomorrow, this village is f**kin mad.

• Advertisement

if derry is a villager he has lost 33% of the info he could have garnered on a wagon not including himself.

tenor.gif

I’m going to bed.

i'll re engage if someone other than 3 wolves are on thread. yourself, barbara and angus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Only for we haven't managed to find a ****ing wolf I'd have assumed someone had commandeered Gabriel's account as it has been nothing but unrelenting drivel today.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

f6e68548ebed5bd8f0724e155389b1b8baa3f889.gifv

Sorry couldn't help it.

i'll re engage if someone other than 3 wolves are on thread. yourself, barbara and angus.

What happens if Mary, Brendan, Derry or Connor come on?

Thats right, there is now 7 posters that you have chose are definitely wolves, just tonight.

Personally I think the only wolf online right now is you

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    f6e68548ebed5bd8f0724e155389b1b8baa3f889.gifv

Sorry couldn't help it.

thank god that was outlawed. what a crazy move.

sorry, OT

Doris WW wrote: »
    Thats the plan sweety :D

qfjd6u45s2q31.png

Angus WW wrote: »
    What happens if Mary, Brendan, Derry or Connor come on?

Thats right, there is now 7 posters that you have chose are definitely wolves, just tonight.

Personally I think the only wolf online right now is you

you will still prob win. i just like a win being game play rather than a slip.

i think most people will see that for what it is.

if you are new, i've done it many times myself. you forget you're in the backroom and become a bit more cavalier cos you think the game is going your way.

if you are new, i've done it many times myself. you forget you're in the backroom and become a bit more cavalier cos you think the game is going your way.

Have you ever been in a backroom?

There is literally no way you can mistake the thread for the backroom.

So explain to me, How and why would I quote you and answer your question, if I was in a backroom? your posts are getting more and more bizarre

Also, why are you still engaging when you said you were done?

Also, have you done it yet this game?

So explain to me, How and why would I quote you and answer your question, if I was in a backroom? your posts are getting more and more bizarre

Also, why are you still engaging when you said you were done?

i agree, more bizarre. i dunno, wanna see how you react, get more info, let you incriminate your team mates.

its done for yourself and barbara.

who else you think is bad?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=116077002&postcount=2396

i just hope steve (or whoever has that goddam gun) deciares before 9.45am. that way Sarah will kill one of you, and if steve kills the other (if he aint bad).

Also, have you done it yet this game?

not this game but the donald trump game. possibility worst wolf play ever. think 3 of the team were done with that.
    i was donald as well, but so keen to do the tasks, i completely ****ed up and ****ed the whole team.

so dont feel hard done by, it happens :)

not this game but the donald trump game. possibility worst wolf play ever. think 3 of the team were done with that.
    i was donald as well, but so keen to do the tasks, i completely ****ed up and ****ed the whole team.

If I was a wolf, you'd be getting munched.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    If I was a wolf, you'd be getting munched.

barbara, you are a wolf.

• Advertisement

Fair play for knowing the difference between the backroom and the thread in this game so that you have kept your posts in correct places. Bravo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Have to try do something as my wolfdar is just way way off this game

Gonna try to do wagonomics, but this is tougher when you dont have timing of votes and dont have a wolf.
    Lynch votes.....

Lucy WW (8) - Doris WW, Frank WW, Orla WW, Jake WW, Angus WW, Conor WW, Phil WW, Nigel WW

No Lynch (2) - Emily WW, Vern WW

Jake WW (2) - Lucy WW, Patrick WW,

Brendan WW(2) - Derry WW, Steve WW

Mary WW (2) - Gertrude WW, Eva WW

Steve WW (1) - Mary WW

Clodagh WW (1) - Isla WW

Tegan WW (1) - Katie WW

Katie WW (1) - Tegan WW

Phil WW (1) - Fiona WW

Fiona WW (1) - Clodagh WW

Gabriel WW (1) - Gabriel WW - SELF VOTE

Doris WW (1) - Barbara WW

Vote incomplete - Brendan WW - No vote registered as a result - automatic 2 vote penalty on next lynch

There just has to be wolves in that lucy wagon. And there definitely has to be if one of the people on 2 votes like Jake or Mary is a wolf. Mary votes off wagon on Steve. How curious the two of them have ended up together with Derry on Jake for day 3 and Jake is on the Lucy wagon. Myself, Clodagh and Babs voting off wagon with myself and Clodagh voting confirmed villagers. not a great look for either of us. 5 living players on that Lucy wagon, we probably should be trying to clean that down a bit as there has to be wolves on there although probably no more than 2. Another wolf in the single voters and another wolf somewhere else. Gabriels self vote is a bit angleshooty which I think makes it more likely to come from a villager than a wolf.

Lynch votes

Nigel WW (4) [/COLOR]- Vernon WW, Phil WW, Frank WW, Isla WW

Phil WW (3) - Tegan WW, Gertrude WW, Fiona WW

Emily WW (3) - Steve WW, Nigel WW, Eva WW

Isla WW (2) - Derry WW, Mary WW

No Lynch (2) - Orla WW, Jake WW

Barbara WW (2) Doris WW, Angus WW

Angus WW (2) - Patrick WW, Gabriel WW,

Tegan WW (2) - Conor WW, Clodagh WW

Steve WW (1) - Brendan WW

Eva WW (1) - Emily WW

Now with the benefit of knowledge that Phil and Nigel were both villagers, the No Lynch votes do not look good. There's still the lose end over Emily, but I think voting off wagon instead of voting one of the other two villagers is a good look for her and makes her likely to be a villager. Self pres would have been acceptable there in any role.

All 4 voters on Nigel are villagers and at least 2 of the voters on Phil are, its very strange that the wolves would have been staying off all the wagons. I dont know how the day went, but if there was anybody that got on Emily early and seemed reluctant to get off as the day went on, that would look wolfy for them. Wolves tend to have trouble moving off wagons as they dont know how to make their vote switches look villagery. What can then happen is you get a vote switch like Jakes, which wasnt necessarily villagery but could have been if one of Phil or Emily is a wolf. Phil proven not to be and Emily not likely to be makes Jake > rand to be a wolf.

Speaking of people stuck on wagons, barbara on Doris again 2 days in a row. I dont like when I see this. I've been reading barbara villager, but based on the rigid voting for Doris, I'm starting to lean wolf. There's no re-evaluation of read. There's no assistance with the leading wagons. It's stuck on one person and that can be wolfy in and of itself. Wolves find it hard to move and I know barbara has their own playstyle and lets be honest, a lot of the time its anti-villager, but just voting the same person endlessly is not a way to do things. Its not villagery. If you think Doris is a wolf, push it hard and own your read by making case after case dont just be the only person voting them every single day. I like their brash abrasive posting. "**** you" etc, but I do not like that voting one bit. I'm conflicted to call them a wolf because of the posting style, but the wagonomics would make it pretty clear.

Other off wagon voter, brendan on steve. but i'm cutting that one some slack based on them only having subbed in

There should be at least one wolf between gerty, steve and eva
    VOTES....

Vernon WW (5)) - Tegan WW, Clodagh WW, Orla WW, Brendan WW, Gertrude WW

Barbara WW (4) Angus WW, Doris WW, Jake WW, Vernon WW

Jake WW (3) - Derry WW, Steve WW, Mary WW

Steve WW (1) - Eva WW

Gabriel WW (1) - Emily WW

Emily WW (1) - Gabriel WW

Gertrude WW (1) - Conor WW

Clodagh WW (1) - Patrick WW

Attention Players : The Terminator Scan was used. Those votes in Blue were scanned. The result will be given to the player who used the scan. Results will either be Positive or Negative. If positive, a Terminator is present in the blue votes.

if barbara or jake are wolves, then there are definitely wolves on that Vernon wagon

Clodagh has voted 3 villagers on all 3 days. Off wagon on fiona day 1, One of 2 people on me on day 2 and then on the vernon wagon on day 3.
    I have voted 3 villagers on all 3 days

barbara again on Doris. I'm very conflicted on barbara.

patrick despite being low posting, his votes arent bad. He's on a different person every day which is good. it reflects a differing opinion as he works his way through the game.

We need a wolf. If one of barbara or Jake are wolves, i think it opens up the whole game. it's still going to cause problems with the shape shifting T-1000. very unlikely to be any wolves on either of them if they are a wolf. The wolves then will be scattered in the single voters of which once again there are many or the vernon wagon.

Not a lot of conclusions there I know. i really need a wolf dead to start tieing it altogether. it's still way too open. A good portion of wolves somewhere in Eva Steva Clodagh gertrude Jake/Babs - Votes wise Orla possibly as well too, but they could be just new

fegan with the wall of text!

fegan with the wall of text!

You think she's a wolf now don't you

Fair play for knowing the difference between the backroom and the thread in this game so that you have kept your posts in correct places. Bravo

so there is a backroom in this game?

You think she's a wolf now don't you

havent read the content

The real question is not why am I voting for Doris but it's why has Doris got such a clean run at things so far?

Piss-poor posting record, and when they do post, it's waffle.

Only for I mention Doris, nobody would.

It's the classic wolf tactic of float by, throw in a few posts throwing shade at someone, and dip back out.

the main thing is that steve declares who he's shooting at 9.30am so sarah can adjust accordingly.

barbara, you are a wolf.

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    The real question is not why am I voting for Doris but it's why has Doris got such a clean run at things so far?

Piss-poor posting record, and when they do post, it's waffle.

Only for I mention Doris, nobody would.

It's the classic wolf tactic of float by, throw in a few posts throwing shade at someone, and dip back out.

Doris had the best idea of how to use the scanner for the village.

Doris had you nailed on as a wolf early doors.

Doris is the MVP of seeing through your bull****.

Advertisement