Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terminator Werewolf - Game thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    At least we will know if Jake is a wolf. I really hope I was right about least one of my list

Sorry ignore me, somehow forgot it was Vernon lynched. Bed time I think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    This is massively frustrating, how did we end up with such a powerful weapon and no way to trust it?

Because we have no way of finding villagers other than killing wolves

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I'm sorry I know this is off the current topic but I CANNOT believe that Nigel was lynched by four villagers. I was SURE there was a wolf on board, at least one!

I'm sorry Vernon wasn't a wolf (for so many reasons now) but at least that wagon is clear now. I'd have kept at Vernon for that reason.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    The transmission I have received states:
    "Positive scan - Terminator detected in the Jake votes."

So I have either given a gun to a wolf (Steve), or it is Mary.

Unfortunately you've given it to a wolf. Happy for Steve to be told to shoot me to get a confirmed wolf for the village. Saves wasting a lynch by having to lynch both of us. You willing to shoot me Stevie boy? I fecking knew you were a wolf! Why the hell did I drop it after day 1!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Yep. We can't trust Derry now. And even if you shoot and hit a wolf, no credit for you either.

Hopefully I at least manage to do that before I am removed violently from this mortal coil!

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    did you really scan the person you were on?

how did that make any sense? if you are good, completely pointless.

Agree. I pointed this out before he did it. But I don't think wolf Derry tells us there's a wolf on Jake.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Unfortunately you've given it to a wolf. Happy for Steve to be told to shoot me to get a confirmed wolf for the village. Saves wasting a lynch by having to lynch both of us. You willing to shoot me Stevie boy? I fecking knew you were a wolf! Why the hell did I drop it after day 1!

I'm not a wolf Mary. But yeah I'm gonna have to shoot you because we need to clear the wagon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Agree. I pointed this out before he did it. But I don't think wolf Derry tells us there's a wolf on Jake.

Well he would if one of you/Steve was T1000, perfect strategy

Eva WW wrote: »

Well probably not perfect but yeah its plausible

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Can someone else dysipher this for me, thinking I've been playing too much today and cannot wrap my head around it, did Mary just slip and call herself a wolf?

• Advertisement

We are in serious trouble of losing this quickly tomorrow at this point.

Potentially three deaths in the morning. I think we gotta be providing some reads to the vig, they need to hit something hairy

Angus WW wrote: »
    Can someone else dysipher this for me, thinking I've been playing too much today and cannot wrap my head around it, did Mary just slip and call herself a wolf?

No shes referring to herself as a villager saying when she flips that gives the village a wolf etc etc

All bollocks tbh

Surely the perfect strategy for a wolf was to clear 2 or 3 villagers, gain village cred and then munch into the confirmed villagers to stop a core

Angus WW wrote: »

How on earth did you get that from what I said?!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I did it because the only person I can trust in this game right now is me. I posted my reasoning before the results came out.
    I am a villager, that is the only thing I'm sure of in this world. Mary or Steve, or both, could be wolves. I gave Steve a gun earlier, and I actually wasnt expecting him to jump onto the Jake vote so easily. I thought it was going to be Conor tbh. And maybe Gabriel.
    TBH Steve jumped very fast onto the Jake vote. As I said, I best case scenario was there would be no wolves detected, and I would know who to trust. Obviously not the case.
    As a village, we also have Sarah Connor - if Steve shoots Mary, we can ask Sarah to shoot Steve... or even do that tomorrow when we see the outcome of Steve's gun.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Jake could still be a wolf and we are all being played. The way this game is going it wouldn’t surprise me :mad:
    Ah here. Mary was voting for me from last night. I missed when the others joined but was it clear I was safe? Felt like a very real chance I was lynched there, surely they don't do that to a wolf. If Mary is a wolf that clears me, surely? I was just an easy pile on after I screwed up last night

Jake WW wrote: »
    Ah here. Mary was voting for me from last night. I missed when the others joined but was it clear I was safe? Felt like a very real chance I was lynched there, surely they don't do that to a wolf. If Mary is a wolf that clears me, surely? I was just an easy pile on after I screwed up last night

When I flip village in the morning, someone please take out this furball and his teammate Steve

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Jake WW wrote: »

No, not an easy pile on, I still think your vote was fishy as hell. I thought Conor and Gabriel would vote for you, and after Mary's post was convinced a wolf would jump onto my vote, because I would never be as stupid as to scan my own vote right?
    Well the person who jumped straight onto me was Steve.

How on earth do we get to the end of day 3 with only villagers killed :(

No, not an easy pile on, I still think your vote was fishy as hell. I thought Conor and Gabriel would vote for you, and after Mary's post was convinced a wolf would jump onto my vote, because I would never be as stupid as to scan my own vote right?

Straight on? Not entirely fair there Derry. I went back and reread last night to decide between Vernon and Jake

• Advertisement

I did it because the only person I can trust in this game right now is me. I posted my reasoning before the results came out.
    I am a villager, that is the only thing I'm sure of in this world. Mary or Steve, or both, could be wolves. I gave Steve a gun earlier, and I actually wasnt expecting him to jump onto the Jake vote so easily. I thought it was going to be Conor tbh. And maybe Gabriel.
    TBH Steve jumped very fast onto the Jake vote. As I said, I best case scenario was there would be no wolves detected, and I would know who to trust. Obviously not the case.
    As a village, we also have Sarah Connor - if Steve shoots Mary, we can ask Sarah to shoot Steve... or even do that tomorrow when we see the outcome of Steve's gun.

I'm sorry scanning your own wagon was an awful decision. It makes it pretty much impossible for this extremely powerful tool to be in anyway useful from a trust perspective

You gave Babs the munch protect who almost got lynched tonight and was under scrutiny anyway. We could have lost that in another stunning village self sabotage cause.

You gave Steve a gun who tracked Emily last night despite the fact Emily didn't self pres last night in another wolfy move on top of others I have already outlined.

I didnt trust you before all of the above and I certainly don't now

I get why you as villager would keep the scanner. I absolutely don't get why you would scan yourself. As you say, if you're a villager, you know you are good. If you scanned literally any other votes, you would still know you were good. By choosing yourself you've made it impossible to trust you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

How on earth did you get that from what I said?!

I was having trouble reading the below bolded part, until Eva explained and it made sense, I was just asking for clarification from others.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Straight on? Not entirely fair there Derry. I went back and reread last night to decide between Vernon and Jake

You literally couldn't be more wolfy! You followed Nigel last night and Derry tonight. Not a jot of free thinking

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

If only we listened to Doris eh

Derry as T-1000 works in this scenario too.

I need to go to bed, im getting too invested! Time to step back, apologies if I've offended anyone

I'm off to bed. Not sure if I'll get on before I get deaded in the morning. Hopefully my flip will give the village some much needed direction.

Yeah only rabbit holes now. Bedtime.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I really want to write "of course you'd say that" but I just cannot get my head round you scanning me. If you're good it's insane, if you're wolf it's insane.

I've got a half baked idea, I have to read back over some posts

Advertisement